Pages:
Author

Topic: Market unstable - page 28. (Read 18026 times)

Activity: 719
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 06:10:28 AM
The market has been unstable from the start so I prefer to buy some and hold it. Selling at this stage is not best to invest while price is still low from the previous price when it reaches high. So think first before you decide in this market condition of unstable price.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 06:08:59 AM
Of course to buy. Remembers the main rule of investment: Buy when others sell and sell when others buy. You can insure yourself by using stop-loss instrument.
   A pair of eyes and a pair of hands and also a head in a crypto currency are sometimes faster than a stop-loss and take-profit
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
My strategy is to save coins. I don't think the current market will continue to collapse. I plan to save coins for a long time waiting for the arrival of the bull market!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
September 25, 2018, 05:56:40 AM
The cryptomarket has always been unstable. We are not the first time seeing big ups and downs on it. If you do not know what to do, just hodl your coins. Wink
Activity: 154
September 25, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
I think you should not be very upset. After all, the instability of the crypto-currency market is temporary. It can not be in the crypto-currency to be calm and stable. We are just waiting for our time. Soon I hope to become a full participant in the market.
Activity: 434
September 25, 2018, 05:52:38 AM
Bitcoin again down.Thats so bad. Hopefully bitcoin going up in december. Many peoples says this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 05:37:23 AM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
This is investment and cryptocurrency including investment, but I think cryptocurrency has a big risk, of course you already know the risk of cryptocurrency? So if you are afraid of losing, I suggest not to buy because people who are successful in cryptocurrency are people who dare to take risks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
The market never will not be stable, especially with such low market capitalization, this market is very easy to manipulate. I suggest just keep the coins until the market turn and then the best moment to sell them. If you want to sell right now, I advise you to be very careful and not to risk big money.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
September 25, 2018, 04:50:27 AM
In the past few months, crypto is not able to stay stable and there was a lot of ups and downs in the market. During these market either you can HODL for a while or take advantages of the coins which are in the dip because many coins are being pumped and we can gain some profit from day trading also.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

We all know that crypto currency doesn't have stable price, when it dump it will totally dump vise versa when it pump up.  But if you are in trading you need to be very careful. Remember trading is very high risk you can totally lose you profit in just a couple of days or month. So you really need to understand the movement of each crypto currency that you want to trade in so that you will not be added to those traders who just sacrifice some of their profit just to save their profit loss.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 03:08:16 PM
The market situation this month is not stable, making it difficult to take the right steps. I see today the market has improved and there is an increase in the XRP coin rank replacing the ETH. This is a good start to trading and storing long numbers, from my prediction at the end of this year altcoin will skyrocket, so keep on storing and trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
September 21, 2018, 02:58:33 PM
I strongly feel that bull run is about to come this time. So, buying seems like a good idea imho.
Activity: 60
September 21, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
The market of course is not now steel, but still keeps afloat. Part of the coins can be left for the future, but some of the coins need to "do the wind" now. We need to make new investments now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 02:49:49 PM
I think that market is now definitely showing signs of reversal and personally im of the view that the upcoming weeks and months will take the markets towards complete recovery and hopefully new all time high levels in nov dec.
The price should also go up once more people find if Bitcoin is approved for an ETF. If it is then the price could get expensive fast.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 02:43:36 PM
I think that market is now definitely showing signs of reversal and personally im of the view that the upcoming weeks and months will take the markets towards complete recovery and hopefully new all time high levels in nov dec.

Yes I agree with you definitely the market is showing good signs these days but still unpredictable, i guess the crypto market has started recovering slowly and hopefully it will reach $20k this time.
Activity: 210
September 21, 2018, 02:17:12 PM
Now the market is very unstable. And I think that now it is necessary to wait a little time for what to invest or sell. Because the market can fall.
Activity: 341
September 21, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Look at the ripple and feel more confident about investing. That is a good signal from the market. Do not worry too much about them.And do not buy ripples now if you're going to hold short term, maybe you will lose money
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 21, 2018, 02:18:52 PM
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
I am a professional cryptocurrency and Forex trader. At the moment I work in this cryptocurrency market but recently market situation is not perfect for trading because it is unstable. sometime market was going to pump and sometime market going to dump as a trader it is very difficult to trade with cryptocurrency. At the moment I stop my cryptocurrency trading and I just analysis altcoin for my trading.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 21, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Most of us are in a hodling pattern honestly.  I keep an eye on the price of things, but mostly I already bought in at the low points and am now waiting for things to rise again.  I think you can still do decently with day trading as well, but there's a risk that the market recovers any time and you won't be able to react quickly enough.
It's needed to have a lots of skills and understanding dealing with changing patterns of trading styles, most of us who bought in the peak season should
keep holding in order to gained back our investment, if we do have spare money we can continue buying while the price are really on its dip, so when the
time comes and bounce back showed up the profits will be much bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: