Pages:
Author

Topic: Market unstable - page 25. (Read 18026 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 01:36:59 AM
hold and wait for the increase. the market in conditions of unstable is certainly going to be things that are not profitable if it sells. Perhaps some will still be able to get results but there will be no such maximum hold. This condition is in fact also a good time to subscribe as many prices are cheap. utilize every opportunity is a good thing to do in crypto.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 27, 2018, 01:03:19 AM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

Yes, it is true. but if you can put yourself and always involve knowledge, of course you can still bring profits through trading or short investment. especially in the past few months both growth and decline are always temporary, but you can use it for a short trade.
Activity: 154
September 27, 2018, 01:01:31 AM
The market is very unstable now. In connection with the fact that a stable price is being formed. I believe that he will still fluctuate about 3-4 months. But still now there are more green zones than falls. This is already encouraging.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 12:56:31 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I suggest, you should wait because the possibility of a decline will occur again, so you can research first for some altcoins or you can buy bitcoin if you have large capital. and at this time growth is happening and I'm sure it's only temporary
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 27, 2018, 12:43:29 AM
You are right there is as yet no clear direction in the crypto market and every rise in prices we see does not last for too long. My strategy at the moment is to add in small amounts and to stagger my purchases over a few days or even a few weeks. That way if I buy and the price is then lower the next time I can buy more coins or reduce my average. However, as prices are so low compared to earlier in the year you are still bargain shopping right now even if you do not catch the absolute bottom.
Activity: 406
September 27, 2018, 12:39:35 AM
Yes, this is a normal situation. After the rapid growth of the market, a long-drawn-out financial correction began. Over time, the situation should stabilize, investors' positions will improve. You just need to keep your peace. You need to buy and hold reliable altcoins, while their price remains minimal.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 12:34:51 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Of course it will not going stable because it is cryptocurrency, the most volatile currency in the world.
If you trading crypto, it will be different from trading stocks because cryptocurrency value often to change.
Just buy it and no need to scared if you want to buy. Currently, crypto is on the bottom position, so there is high possibility you will gain later.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 26, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
Yes. I do agree with you that market is unstable for now. The prices of the coins fluctuates each and every day which might cause investors to lose interest in cryptocurrency but the greatest idea is to keep and hold it for sometime before selling.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

keep it and hodle it for a while. I am a patient man, I know when to sell my coins and where to sell it. I know for the fact that the market is in red right now and many people are in panic but dont lose lose hope yet
Activity: 52
September 26, 2018, 12:59:26 PM
I agree the market is now very unstable. Very often, there are price fluctuations. But today we can see the green zones, I very much hope that they will continue.
Activity: 192
September 26, 2018, 07:24:57 PM
unstable is a good thing to gain much more coin or usd for me. i use bitmex for a long time and i do my trades. not so hard to guess the market movements
 when you spend lots of time in this market.
Activity: 721
September 26, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

It is true that in 2018 crypto experienced a decline. The step I took was to buy coins that can be relied upon when the market is sluggish. Hold the coin while waiting for the normal market to return.
When the market began to recover and I sold it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 06:56:23 PM
If you believe in cryptocurrency, buy your digital coins while the market is down. For believers, the market will surely rise few months from now or in the future. Cryptocurrency is good with long-term investment. Also better with day trading for skilled and experienced traders especially with up and down prices.
Activity: 350
September 26, 2018, 06:49:38 PM
I definitely don't recommend selling. The best choice is to trade, but unfortunately it is also dangerous, because if you do not know how to trade, it is better not to start. I think for most people it would be the most sensible decision to hold in the long run.
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
Yes, now the market is really unstable situation. But I do not see any reason for unrest. I believe that the best solution now is to hold reliable coins and buy promising altcoins, while the prices for them now remain quite low.
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

logically I know that I should buy, at least those coins which will be in the market for a long time such as BTC, DASH XRP MONERO EOS, but I can't cause this year has been too hard. Even the oldies are sick and tired of this market. We definitely need the turnover.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 12:54:15 PM
Cryptomarket is almost always unstable, no coin has fixed value, prices go up an down. If you have some money to invest - buy while it's cheap. If no - keep the coin until it's price reaches its peak.
Activity: 593
September 26, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

My current practice is to continue to hold the original cryptocurrency, which is not yet suitable for a large number of transactions.
Activity: 588
September 26, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
Why should it be different? It's a market where everything is dictated by animal instincts, so you're talking nonsense. It should be.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
September 26, 2018, 06:18:08 AM
The increase in prices and the decline in crypto prices will surely occur because of the fluctuating crypto nature, if you want to buy coins then you must be prepared to face possible risks, in my opinion if the current price goes down then it is better to buy coins and sell when prices rise again
Pages:
Jump to: