Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will be recovery current year 2019 ? - page 3. (Read 18661 times)

copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 02:13:23 PM
Fasten your seat belt because in 2019 there is a possibility that bitcoin will continue to grow and generate higher profits.
copper member
Activity: 327
February 22, 2019, 01:34:52 PM
I expect the market to recover, but I limit my expectations because of the difficulty of predicting crypto market movements. Too passionate will only make it difficult for us to read market conditions.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
February 20, 2019, 12:30:53 PM
analyzing the price of bitcoin will recover in 2019, my conclusion could be because the biggest possibility is that bitcoin cannot be predicted when and until where the highest peak of bitcoin. 2019 maybe the peak to recover but if that happens, certain that there will be at 9K or 10K sales on a large scale, every trader wants to get a profit so that now it feels heavy
Yes, we always observed and faced market correction after the price increased. Every investor want to book their profit, but after taking some correction the price again start increasing and people once again start investment there, I think that if the price will reach to $9k or $10k and at that point it will take correction I hope the price will not drop below $8.5k but hopefully the price will not stay there for a long time and will again start increasing very soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 18, 2019, 11:33:25 AM
Market is down. Now price is Slowly increase. So people hold the coin and token. Wait for the price increase. If price will be increas. Then people will be release the coin but some people not release. People will be know coin and token price not stable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2019, 09:35:13 AM
Yes, the price of crypto maket will recover but not in short time, you will need to wait more and also not invest more money that afford to lose, and some coins will die in my opinion because they are not adopted or can't be used in any domains.
More days to come before we end up this year and still we looking it for that show again. We struggled one year of dips and might be this year is a kind of big opposite from it. It is not really quick to have it again and it needs enough time and support from us otherwise it turns into nothing.
Nothing to expect more but we just keep positive and looking opportunities around while waiting.

Well yeah, stay positive but also be realistic. Probably the market will be in a more postive trend compared to last year but i don't expect any major bull runs to even get is over 8k. I've learned to manage my expectations meagerly to avoid getting disappointed lol.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
February 17, 2019, 09:24:36 AM
Yes, the price of crypto maket will recover but not in short time, you will need to wait more and also not invest more money that afford to lose, and some coins will die in my opinion because they are not adopted or can't be used in any domains.
More days to come before we end up this year and still we looking it for that show again. We struggled one year of dips and might be this year is a kind of big opposite from it. It is not really quick to have it again and it needs enough time and support from us otherwise it turns into nothing.
Nothing to expect more but we just keep positive and looking opportunities around while waiting.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
February 17, 2019, 12:49:00 AM
Bitcoin market analysis of Step by step , this cur rent year 2019 bitcoin will be recovery its price and reputation. I think bitcoin will be highest soon

Where did you get that we can recover this year? The price seems to be stagnant at this point so it's hard to say that bitcoin will be highest soon according to you. That's the problem with a lot of noobs traders or investors right now. They kept on saying that bitcoin will recover and yet not buying in this dip or they're keeping their hopes alive and don't know how to adapt in this bearish waves. And then complain and exiting because they can make money. Don't rely too much on it's recovery but take advantage of every situation that you can make money in crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
February 16, 2019, 06:48:26 PM
analyzing the price of bitcoin will recover in 2019, my conclusion could be because the biggest possibility is that bitcoin cannot be predicted when and until where the highest peak of bitcoin. 2019 maybe the peak to recover but if that happens, certain that there will be at 9K or 10K sales on a large scale, every trader wants to get a profit so that now it feels heavy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
February 16, 2019, 05:13:03 PM
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
February 16, 2019, 02:18:04 PM
I also hope so, but with market conditions like this it might take longer, and I think it will happen in 2020.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
February 16, 2019, 11:20:25 AM
Bitcoin market analysis of Step by step , this cur rent year 2019 bitcoin will be recovery its price and reputation. I think bitcoin will be highest soon
I think so that Bitcoin will recover it's price soon. Bitcoin will reach highest price again. We should wait some time for seeing it. 2019 will be a perfect year for Bitcoin as well as crypto currency. So we should not be panic about the price.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
February 16, 2019, 11:04:50 AM
For 2019 I am more optimistic about a recovery, and I will risk my patience to hold this year, and hopefully there will be better results.

This year should turn out to be good year and rise so that it can reach above 10k atrlast in coming months which will boost the market and the investors so had being holding for a year now can get some returns on their investment .
We should be lucky if price holds this position trough entire year, not not drop lower than 3k dollars. If price goes higher than 4k dollars by the end of this year and stay there that would be great, it would be nice start for next year, when halving will happen. We need to be patient and not to wish too much, 10k is great, it will come eventually, but not so fast as people expect.

I don't know but for me, it looks like this price won't hold or at least we will see it moving sideways so I wouldn't be surprised for the duration of the year, the price may not hold or go down below $3k.

I have accepted that this may happen, so I won't be buying anytime soon and I would rather wait for the last leg down, before making my decision. I'm not giving advises here, this is just my personal theory.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2019, 04:35:40 AM
We don't know for sure when bitcoin will recover, seeing a lot of possibilities that will happen to bitcoin because of its very high fluctuations. It's been a few months the bitcoin market is in the red zone, the price continues to fall then stabilizes and is difficult to rise. Hopefully by the end of 2019 the price of bitcoin will recover and rise to its normal price again. With that, Bitcoin's reputation will continue to rise so that it can attract new users to join Bitcoin. I am sure that in 2020 bitcoin will be popular again with a high price.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
February 15, 2019, 05:06:12 PM
It's hard to predict at what point the bitcoin price will peak this year, I believe that this year bitcoin will recover but I don't dare to expect high prices, because the movement is still very slow.
Yes,even if the prices starts to recover it may need huge time period to recover from the bearish trend we are experiencing and it will surely need more than a year but the price of cryptocurrencies will reach the next level with the next bull run.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 12:18:24 PM
It's hard to predict at what point the bitcoin price will peak this year, I believe that this year bitcoin will recover but I don't dare to expect high prices, because the movement is still very slow.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 13, 2019, 01:21:33 PM
For 2019 I am more optimistic about a recovery, and I will risk my patience to hold this year, and hopefully there will be better results.

This year should turn out to be good year and rise so that it can reach above 10k atrlast in coming months which will boost the market and the investors so had being holding for a year now can get some returns on their investment .
We should be lucky if price holds this position trough entire year, not not drop lower than 3k dollars. If price goes higher than 4k dollars by the end of this year and stay there that would be great, it would be nice start for next year, when halving will happen. We need to be patient and not to wish too much, 10k is great, it will come eventually, but not so fast as people expect.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
February 13, 2019, 12:25:50 PM

Activity: 53
February 13, 2019, 11:18:40 AM
I think BTC will slowly recover, but not be higher than $7K                       
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 13, 2019, 11:13:12 AM
Bitcoin will recover but no one knows when ,cryptocurrency is unpredictable don't bother asking this kinda question cos all you will get is predictions,let's hope for the best
Indeed. There is no exact date where the price on market will start to recover. I witness the falling market in the year of 2018 where even the top solid cryptocurrencies are totally down and where you can truly see that it hits the bottom.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 13, 2019, 09:08:57 AM
The year is too young to give this kind of predictions but I think that the market will surely recover if not for the 2 quarter of the year, Q3 and Q4 will be a recovery time for the market.
I am not expecting a sharp price movement for this year. Maybe a stabilized price with better than that we have currenlty will be good for us. 2020 is the year I expect a full market recovery but it will be initiated in 2019.

quite a lot of good things for this year, I slowly began to be optimistic again with cryptocurrency. although it's too early, I'm sure a big change will happen soon. this gradual price increase will bring change this year.
Pages:
Jump to: