Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 29. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
Even though crypto had a rough downtrend, as they say, change which is inevitable, crypto is sure to rise up. We just have to put our faith in them and get into decent positions while the time is right now.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 03:57:17 AM
it is depend on Whale, we have no choice except buy more and wait. May be history will happen again on this Oct->Dec

This Oct - Dec of 2020, not 2018, haha
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 01:42:01 AM
The market is sure to recover but most likely it will happen only next year. So far, the situation is uncertain and in 2018, few people expect a large increase in prices for the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 27
July 07, 2018, 01:33:29 AM
it is depend on Whale, we have no choice except buy more and wait. May be history will happen again on this Oct->Dec
Activity: 280
July 07, 2018, 01:26:25 AM
I really like to know when will the market recover?!
I kinda worry about my holding token if it can recover or it will become shit tokens because of the problem that cryptoworld facing right now.
I hope things will become better for cryptoworld.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 10:33:05 PM
Absolutely, the market will recover very soon. Let's be optimistic that the market will continue to rise in the end. Although the market is experiencing a rough time this first  and second quarter of the year. Crypto is trying its best to deliver positive results to the investors. And I trust the market that it will recover. Being positive in times of crypto market price down is a big help too. Let's do hand in hand to help crypto market recover.
Activity: 86
July 06, 2018, 07:13:20 PM
People who feel afraid about the market they need to look back about the previous history it will show some answers for your questions. Market will definitely recover and we should not bother about it.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
July 06, 2018, 06:37:10 PM
The market must come back, and the last quarter of the year is great time for that event, and somewhere in the end of the year we will be riding on the green bulls again.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 06, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
see the current market situation, the price of almost all the coins on the market has increased significantly and has lasted some time ago, and maybe this is a sign if the market will recover, but we do not know whether this will last long or not, prices fall back drastically like a few days ago
The positive signs in recent times show that the cryptocurrency market can recover in the coming time but the downward trend can be repeated so investors should watch the market to make a decision. Accurately. Always have a backup plan to prevent passage when fluctuations occur.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 06, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

I am sure within a few months the market will recover again. And all the coin prices will touch the high value in a long time. I still strongly believe in the crypto market and hopefully, everything can be realized in the near future.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
According to my point of view I believe market will soon recover
 but it is actually difficult to determine when exactly the market will recover
 its a good time  to invest in good ICO.  Therefore, you should pay attention to the top projects..
Activity: 10
July 05, 2018, 02:27:36 AM
From early 2017 until now, the market has 2 big growth wave. And next on end of the 2018s.
I trust!
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 12:49:08 AM
What do you think if the market recovers? If they recover, what benefits do they have if they are raised as well as the benefits or profits of the market? Market will recover in future
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
July 05, 2018, 12:07:24 AM
see the current market situation, the price of almost all the coins on the market has increased significantly and has lasted some time ago, and maybe this is a sign if the market will recover, but we do not know whether this will last long or not, prices fall back drastically like a few days ago
it looks like that guys ... maybe this month is the beginning at the start where the price of all the coins will be recovered we just look at any crypto market slowly land has started to increase.
Activity: 46
July 04, 2018, 11:58:59 PM
market will never be recovered as I think, I mean recovering to market we used to know, but it should become more stable and stop to drowing deeper and deeper to the end of the year

It will drow deeper in the end of the year for sure. Since there's no money flow into the market.
Activity: 33
Merit: 4
July 04, 2018, 10:31:12 PM
market will never be recovered as I think, I mean recovering to market we used to know, but it should become more stable and stop to drowing deeper and deeper to the end of the year
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 10:55:16 PM
Activity: 33
Merit: 4
July 02, 2018, 09:35:28 PM
Of course market will recover. It just can't not recover I mean that I can't imagine that, I believe that everything is going to be ok, by the way it seems market started recovering
Activity: 350
July 02, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
BTC price movement will remain sideways until December 2018, I believe. We might not see a drastic upward movement as predicted by most of the crypto analysts.
I, too, hold the same opinion, because the price drop still continues with periodic and insignificant price increases. But the bullish trend has been observed for too long, perhaps we really should wait for drastic changes towards the end of the year.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
The market still does not give positive dynamics and is going down. I do not really trust the forecasts, but I think that by the end of the year we will see positive changes
Pages:
Jump to: