Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 31. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 04:30:04 AM
prediction can be wrong or correct. but indeed the market decline as it happens now that often happens. it is only natural that the price of all coins keeps falling now, as bitcoin prices also fall. and there is certainly a reason behind the fall in bitcoin prices. but calm down, the market will recover and the price will return to normal. my prediction, this year bitcoin price is higher than last year's price ago.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 04:07:58 AM
Market will surely recover, that is what I believe. Although many people fair to invest this time but this is the best time to invest.
Activity: 6
June 28, 2018, 03:43:02 AM
I'm 99.99% positive the markets will recover. We are approaching the bottom, perhaps we are already hit the
bottom - who knows? If you zoom out it doesn't look bad at all, rather the opposite. More and more people know
about crypto, it is becoming mainstream. TV series like Billions are starting to spread the message. These low
prices are not a catastrophe but an opportunity. Buy the dip!
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 28, 2018, 02:28:59 AM
Of course 100% sure market will always recover after this fall because every investors have plan when to buy and sell and those desicions are never be desame. If 75% of investors are desame  decisions to buy of course the market will big pump. But as of now i think most of us are waiting for the true dip price before to buy.
Activity: 280
June 28, 2018, 02:19:45 AM
In this market it is very difficult to predict anything
Many experts predict and many mixed opinions
Personally I think the market will be bleak until Q4 this year
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 07:54:23 AM
I think  the market will recover,  I just kind of feel this is some sort of correction  after the rapid growth  that occurred towards the end  of year 2017 and the beginning  of this year.  If you compare the  prices of crypto last year June to 2018 June,  the prices are still very  OK.  I am personally  hoping the increase  starts soon.
Activity: 50
June 27, 2018, 05:04:04 AM
Now is the time to invest in an ICO. Please introduce me to a few projects.
I will invest
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 06:36:57 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

China declined all the icos in their country before and the market prices has been so badly affected but still bitcoins managed to reach $19k dollar before the year ends so always think positive about the future.
Activity: 178
June 26, 2018, 05:53:12 PM
Yes. Market will surely recover as am see things now, in a very short time the market will be favourable.
Activity: 280
June 26, 2018, 03:08:20 PM
Yesterday and today, market seem to recover some of the losses but it's not enough to get back to prices when it is in January. Decline is still present.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:02:39 PM
if you look at market developments until now, I think it will be difficult for the market to recover in the near future, just as some time ago, the price of coins in the market has increased significantly, but suddenly the price drops very drastically
if in my opinion, the market will recover by the end of this year or next year, but it is actually difficult to determine when exactly the market will recover
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
It seems to me that the market is in a very deadlock, As many users have invested their money in Bitcoin, And today this coin shows very poor performance and therefore interest in Bitcoin is falling. Proceeding from this it is very difficult to predict a promising future for Bitcoin.

I'm almost sure that the fall of bitcoin is caused by artificially large players. Many countries are afraid of bitcoin, as it is capable of destroying the state as such. The same, for large bitcoin holders, the drop in prices isfavorably , as for them it is an excellent opportunity to buy at a low price.
June 26, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
Yes I believe it is a matter of time market will soon recover. What the holder need is patient everything will soon come back to normal in the market.
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 11:10:29 AM
Market certainly will recover as more and more hurdles created by the main stream are overcome, so many persons will find cryptocurrency attractive and lucrative more investors will push in more fund and the market will go green again,
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 10:46:11 AM
The movement of the market in the world of commerce is often uncertain where the market has ups and downs it has become commonplace with the market experience the situation as now. This is the best time to invest in some good ICO.
Absolutely agree. On the current bear market it is better to invest in good ICO. Now there is a lot of excitement activity around good ico, because people want to invest. Therefore, you should pay attention to the top projects, they should give x, as the crypto community needs interesting events and activity.
Activity: 53
June 26, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

We need to be patient mate to wait for the market recovery as we all know that this will bounce back for a good of the whole cryptocurrency. It's difficult to predict but we can be optimistic and hopes that everything will be good to us.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 26, 2018, 07:44:14 AM
Today most of the coins are green, but I think that the fall will continue soon. It seems to me that bitcoin will touch the price of 5000 dollars. Good growth will begin after a strong fall.
Activity: 55
June 26, 2018, 07:09:20 AM
Yes i believe for the full recovery of market.when the market will recover that is the time to sell my bounty tokens and every hunters will be happy and every thing will be fine.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 07:02:11 AM
there is 100 percent of recovery in the market.
every fall will have a rise especially BTC and major ALTS.
this will happen in the right time.
everyone will have their wallets fat for sure.
June 26, 2018, 07:00:17 AM
Challenges are made to make us tough. Few months ago the market experience a bad result when it comes to price high. Although pass months are struggling month for crypto but still the market tries to recover with the fall. Some coins recover and others don't. But I really do believe that the market will fully recovered soon. The ups and downs that the market experience is just a part of it since we are still dealing with currency. This experience makes the Market becomes tougher throughout the year. Hopefully the market will surpassed this challenges that it is facing right now.
Pages:
Jump to: