Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 54. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 15, 2018, 06:22:26 AM

The market is down and stagnating at a very low price. That does not mean it will not recover at some point. It is difficult to predict, however, when the recovery will take place. I believe that by April 2019, the bitcoin price will again be at least $ 20000, which will also influence the radical increase of other coins. By way of recovery, I understand that bitcoin will rise to the maximum price achieved in the past. During this period, it must be taken advantage of and invested, because it is a good time.
Activity: 1176
April 15, 2018, 04:46:24 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

The market experienced a decline. It now remains to wait for growth. Now it seems there are already some small upward movements. I think soon everything will start to actively grow.
I hope that you're right guys because I think if market will grow we will see more poeple in crypto and this is very important to the blockchain technology. After mass adoption we may see good results such as : useful projects, products that can help people solve real problem. If blockchain can bring the result market will grow more. Maybe next year we can see new high prices
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
Thank you

The market experienced a decline. It now remains to wait for growth. Now it seems there are already some small upward movements. I think soon everything will start to actively grow.
Activity: 364
April 14, 2018, 08:39:38 PM
my opinion market is back recover because the crypto start to rise today there began to be a positive issue about crypto adding to investor confidence this is great for business do not miss out.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 08:16:34 PM
when compared with last year the market has increased so hold your coins and do not panic up and down the price is reasonable, and I think now that bitcoin has begun to grow after a few months of declining prices just wait we'll see the bitcoin price rise slowly.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
April 14, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
Yet the market is still nearly 1000% higher than a year ago.. Look at the big picture or you will lose money. Many people got sucked into buying above $15k and it's their own fault trying to get rich fast with little or no research. I believe Bitcoin will be worth 6 figures one day but it won't happen overnight.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:59:12 PM
I believe that the situation will change and we are going to observe striking trends very soon
Activity: 113
April 14, 2018, 03:40:40 PM
The future of the cryptocurrencies market will be bright because current Blockchain technology is being widely used in practice in large enterprises. It is predicted that Blockchain will explode in the next 10 years and that cryptocurrencies would be a popular form of payment at the time when cash was no longer used. Trust this market because by the end of 2018 it will recover quickly.

Cash is still needed in the future for small business specially to small agriculture group who sell small amount of crops and instead of paying transactions fee on wallets then they'll just request for money for quicker transaction, but in the future crypto will be widely used then market will recover coon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 03:11:46 PM
In crypto assets unexpectedly invested more than $ 30 billion - they carry money even on Friday. Usually it was a traditional day for the withdrawal of funds before the weekend, the total capitalization exceeded $ 310 billion at $ 277 billion on Thursday morning. Wink
Activity: 266
April 14, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
the market is recovering more billions are expected to reach the market international media wall street are coming in all positive news regarding crypto market speculation
Activity: 366
Investment
April 14, 2018, 02:42:37 PM
The market is cyclical and it should be restored in any way, but when? that is the question
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 14, 2018, 02:27:09 PM
The Bitcoin Outlook for 2018
It is too early to determine if the taxation deadline is the only reason for 2018’s bear market. Pressure on Bitcoin has been mounting for several months now. With a strong bounce across all markets last night, people have high hopes again. The $8.000 price level could not be sustained, though, as the value fell below that threshold pretty quickly.

Other cryptocurrencies note similar positive momentum. Ethereum, Litecoin, and XRP are all heading back in the right direction. For now, there will be no rally on the same level as in late 2017. There is still too much bearish pressure across all markets to make solid gains day after day. Bogart confirmed the bear market is not be over by any means.

For now, it seems safe to assume Bitcoin is still one’s best bet in the search for legitimate digital currencies. Any ICO token is on the SEC’s radar and potentially subject to a crackdown. Bogart confirms Bitcoin is the only currency on the SEC’s “safe side”, for the time being. This can effectively lead to bigger Bitcoin price gains in the coming months. Setting a new all-time high in 2018 still remains very much possible.
Activity: 756
April 14, 2018, 01:52:23 PM
Based on fundamentals, sentiment, and the technicals present on a graph. There is no other way to try determine the future and out of those 3 I honestly have no clue which is most important. That is why I use all 3 to try gauge what is going to occur in the future.
According to new forecasts, it is at the end of April that we must observe the recovery of the crypto-currency market. At the moment, we see that Bitcoin has gone up a bit, but that's not enough. While today's momentum is best for investing in Bitcoin at a low price.
Activity: 202
April 14, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
Based on fundamentals, sentiment, and the technicals present on a graph. There is no other way to try determine the future and out of those 3 I honestly have no clue which is most important. That is why I use all 3 to try gauge what is going to occur in the future.
Activity: 252
April 14, 2018, 10:59:31 AM
Of course the market will recover, everything gradually goes up. There is a lot of information that the market will fully recover and will grow in May. But unfortunately, this market is not predictable and the situation will be such that you will have to wait more time for the market to recover.
 Huh Smiley Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

I wonder what caused such a sharp increase in the last two days. And is it worth to expect and in the future such growth rates
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 09:03:15 AM
Today ETH at $490, the market will recover, do not panic, cryptocurrency like a rollercoaster, suddenly go down and then go up Grin Grin
Activity: 630
April 14, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
Thank you

This is a common worry for all those who invest in digital money. According to experts in the field, it is advisable to keep bitcoin not to sell them cheaply. Next time the bitcoin will settle down after the Mt Gox scandal settles down. Just like before a bitcoin ban but then it does not happen but in contrast bitcoin prices rise to the top making many investors regret.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 14, 2018, 06:46:03 AM
Altcoins have been trying to grow in the market for more than a week. I hope that the market will soon return its January positions. I think this year the capitalization will be more than 1 trillion dollars.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
there is a positive movement, but about the cardinal change of the trend, I would not say yet
Pages:
Jump to: