Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 55. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 06:15:59 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

In my opinion the market will recover and i think it is already in recovery with increment in Bitcoin rate the other currencies also have increased their limit and gone high with it. And as for the future of the market it is not going any where because ups and downs comes in every market but every market does not have the potential to to grow high with the time but this will and it always has.
there are many rumors about the prediction of bitcoin that it will go to the $25000- $40000 in 2018. and it is already showing its effects.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 02:19:36 AM
we just wait for the future whether bitcoin will return to the original? but for now, the bitcoin is being green this is a sign that bitcoin will come back to peak at the highest price.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 13, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

If you look at the history bitcoin price movements it may take a very long time to see again the all-time high price because last time in 2014 bitcoin prices went to $1000+ and after correction again it took almost three years to reach that price (2017). I'm not saying that this time also it will take three years to recover but by looking at current situation it may not recover back so fast and need to wait.

If all governments regulate the crypto trading faster then we can see more people joining the party otherwise many new investors are worried to put their money now after the big correction.
I agree with you, if the government of each country legalize krypto, I am sure the krypto currency can be more stable and investors can be more calm
That's right, one of the enemies of cryptotocurrency is the government. but not all state governments forbid it and are lucky for those who have a government that does not bother bitcoin. actually bitcoin is not one of the villains or that is harmful to people. should be fortunate to help the economy of the people who use it and prosper the society.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
April 13, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
Hi friend, thanks for creating this wonderful thread to be discussed. In answer to your question, most probably market will recover in few weeks or months. Let us all remember that still the government interventions is the top reason of the market stability. But of course, consumer and user attitudes will really matter on this case. And as what i have seen, almost but not all countries recognizes the use case of bitcoin, which is pretty sure that we are in the long term investment type which is bitcoin and the rest of the top performing altcoins. YES and yes i am pretty sure that the recovery of the market is approaching near, lets just hope and pray of the fast recovery of the market.

God Bless
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
It is recovering as we speak!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

I hope to see ETH next week at least 600 dollars. Such a good growth can not but rejoice. Today, ETH has passed the mark of $ 500, this is good news
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 02:49:22 PM
I think that the market has begun to recover, I hope that this is not a false growth. Tired of looking at the minus in the portfolio
Activity: 106
April 12, 2018, 02:31:30 PM
the market starts to show an increase, so be patient to go back to the bitcoin prices .. the market is falling because the government does not want to have its bitcoin in the world. they want physical money for payments and expenditures
Activity: 315
April 12, 2018, 01:43:46 PM
Growth is bound to be. Bitcoin has risen by $ 650 in less than an hour. This is a real holiday, taking into account the fall in prices in recent months!
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 12, 2018, 01:32:54 PM
We are really experiencing a steady decline and no longer saw significant growth. After the last peak prices occurred in November last year.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 01:15:02 PM
The market will back to green, today all coins grow up, so don't worry, because this is common in crypto Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 12, 2018, 11:56:19 AM
The market will eventually recover, but to determine the time and rhythm of it's anticipated
recovery and ascension is quite an enigma. I personally believe the market will recover a bit
and sink low at any given time, a bearish market. There will be more dips after dips again,
so it's better to monitor more closely so people can buy, hold and maybe sell some coins if 
a window opens once in a while. I hope bitcoin reaches $9k and brings some alts with it, at
that price I could profit a little bit while holding the rest. Recovery is a process, the best thing
we can do now is to monitor, support and hold. Markets are volatile and volatility is temporary.
Activity: 672
April 12, 2018, 11:03:31 AM
already when the market will recover see now the green market returns
and I think it will continue to bull run
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
April 12, 2018, 10:16:19 AM
Market is recovering right now. Look at charts! I assume that ETH will reach at least 600 $ for following month.
I need to cash out, but I will be waiting inspite that
I even believe we will see ETH hit $600 on next week  Grin
Just realized bitcoin price has increased 10% today to $7600 and ETH to $462 today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Today there was a good growth in the market. I hope now the market will go up. Everyone is already tired of waiting for the spring crypt. We will believe that this is the beginning of greater growth)
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 09:26:13 AM
Yes sir, At present time market is going its destination. Sure market will go its previous price. Every market may be up and down. At that time people should keep patience for some days or some months. Now you can flow money as you needed and reserve rest of money for some days and wait.
Activity: 67
April 12, 2018, 08:31:56 AM
It seems that global growth has just begun for all cryptocurrencies and it is time to buy. Bitcoin is worth more than 7000 already.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 08:04:07 AM
Market is recovering right now. Look at charts! I assume that ETH will reach at least 600 $ for following month.
I need to cash out, but I will be waiting inspite that
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
April 12, 2018, 07:28:30 AM
This recession period is not so worrisome when seen from the explosion of bitcoin prices in history, you just need to be patient and history will definitely recur and bitcoin will bring another crypto back and we should be more careful with the facts of bitcoin history, and take the chances of going up and down in crypto market.
I also think that perhaps the market will go down, but should be patient and not to sell their cryptocurrency until the most profitable moment for you. For example, I extracted ETH, but sell it at least at a price of 1500$ for one coin , as I see bitcoin as an industry has a great future. I hope everyone who is able to wait and not sell the coins will be rewarded with good rates in the future.
Activity: 39
April 12, 2018, 07:20:44 AM
This recession period is not so worrisome when seen from the explosion of bitcoin prices in history, you just need to be patient and history will definitely recur and bitcoin will bring another crypto back and we should be more careful with the facts of bitcoin history, and take the chances of going up and down in crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: