Pages:
Author

Topic: Marketing a new exchange - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 81
August 14, 2021, 07:43:22 AM
Glad to hear that you want to play your part in crypto. Yes, marketing requires a lot of money. At this point, you must target two locations. The first is Twitter and the second is YouTube. Community power is very important. The project has to endure a lot in the beginning. Some have to bear the financial loss. Some projects have all kinds of disadvantages. But those who work hard and persevere. Those plans succeed.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
August 14, 2021, 07:38:36 AM
Pancakeswap is my #1 choice to trade BNB / ALTCOIN transaction. It is good, fast and safe. To answer your question, are you trying to build a centralized exchange? People tend to like DEFI sites now because it is more safe. All we need to do is to connect are metamask in exchange site. Everyone loves being annonymous.

Hello Bitcoin Folks!

I am working on a p2p trading platform that lets you trade altcoins, including small cap coins too. This is our goal at least.

We're facing some resistance with marketing in mainstream platforms like reddit, twitter, youtube.
It seems that none of these sites want anything to do with us unless we have a minimum 10K ad spend per quarter.
The problem is that we're still in prototype stage and don't even know if we're targeting the right audience.

What is the best option in this case? Should we just bite the bullet and try it out, or should we continue community building?
Community building has been going fine so far, but the results we are seeing are .... just not significant enough. It's growing linearly, its a grind but maybe this is the way it's supposed to be.

I would love to hear some thoughts, is someone has tried something similar.
Are we doomed or is there hope in this product?

Thanks!
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
August 14, 2021, 07:23:45 AM
Hello Bitcoin Folks!

I am working on a p2p trading platform that lets you trade altcoins, including small cap coins too. This is our goal at least.

We're facing some resistance with marketing in mainstream platforms like reddit, twitter, youtube.
It seems that none of these sites want anything to do with us unless we have a minimum 10K ad spend per quarter.
The problem is that we're still in prototype stage and don't even know if we're targeting the right audience.

What is the best option in this case? Should we just bite the bullet and try it out, or should we continue community building?
Community building has been going fine so far, but the results we are seeing are .... just not significant enough. It's growing linearly, its a grind but maybe this is the way it's supposed to be.

Thanks!
You can start by making a bounty or airdrop in this forum, there will be many participants who follow if the pay is interesting, and of course these participants have a lot of followers on social media, and can make marketing for your project successful.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 14, 2021, 06:40:42 AM
ya its complicated because people will need to trust your exchange, i guess the best way for you so far would be to add new coins on your exchange where they arent added anywhere..

Try to find promising projects which are only listed on DEX and try to add liquidity on them on your exchange
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 14, 2021, 06:32:19 AM
It's really hard to start a crypto exchange without proper fundings, but yea you can still proceed with community built and attract small users but you will need to get in touch with top crypto projects, list their coins and tokens and let trading volume reigns, partnerships is a must too find better project to have your exchange name expose on their platforms. This is a long processing and can only be faster with funds
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 14, 2021, 06:03:49 AM
Hello Bitcoin Folks!

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: