Pages:
Author

Topic: Marlboroza is abusing DT power! - page 6. (Read 1915 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
May 27, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
Marlboroza is refusing to answer my questions, why did he tag me for trolling and why didn't he report my posts to moderators if he really believes that they are trolling posts? I have never trolled anybody, what I have said are criticism and not trolling. yet he is silent and refuses to stand by his actions.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
May 27, 2018, 01:31:08 PM
I know marbloro the best cigar in the world.
Nah, it was best cigar, not any more.
He and his wife are part of a swingers group and we have made group sex with each other many times.
Logically, we are part of the same swinger group.
He likes to be buttfucked many times and uses vaseline almost always.
It hurts without vasaline.

Better you than someone with dick.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
May 27, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
Digaran, you continue to make these threads when we have laid out a very effective and clear plan of action for you to take if you are truly interested in making any changes within the DT network. I have a simply question; do you agree with any negative rating currently standing on your account? Do you understand why your actions have been perceived in a manner that is untrustworthy? You can continue to throw peas from your feeding chair like a toddler, or you can stand up with your back straight like a man and approach the problem with confidence, rationale and humility. If you set out to fix the problems of the world, clean your room first. Look in the mirror, there are changes that need to happen within yourself. Do you believe creating these threads is helping your situation? You are now just a fart in the wind amongst the other thousands of leeches and shitposters that cry around Meta and Reputation about their ratings. It is sad that this is how you are going to spend the rest of your days around the forum.

If you disagree with the ratings, and the member does not wish to remove it, then your only course of action is to contact their DT inclusion.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
I know marbloro the best cigar in the world. He and his wife are part of a swingers group and we have made group sex with each other many times. What he doesn't know is that he will die of AIDS or Siphilises. He likes to be buttfucked many times and uses vaseline almost always.
copper member
🖤😏
May 24, 2018, 02:08:49 PM
Bump. if I'm trolling you should report my posts to moderators and not tag me if I'm not a scammer. tagging me for trolling is equal of deciding on behalf of moderators, I should be reported for trolling and tagging me for it is abuse of DT power.

If you believe that I'm a troll why don't you report me? if you have reported me and moderators haven't dealt with me, tagging me is violating the forum rules, if you are not a staff, you shouldn't enforce your own rules and make them as a scammer tag on me by default. I'm reporting you for abusing your power.
Really! do you think so? How would you explain this tag?

First time I have experienced something which could easily be addressed in a post but you had to tag me to get my attention. Do you even know how the trust system works?

Here he is calling me monkey like he is better than me, this member doesn't deserve to hold any power, he is calling me monkey and he is on DT2. this is the standard of dealing with anybody who disagrees with them. a.k.a abuse of power. he is not tagging me for scamming people, he just wants to hold his power over me saying that I'm wrong and he is right, he could say that in a post and not by tagging me red as a scammer.
Possible mental illness  Undecided

Theory of Everything again.

I quoted in your thread including the fifth amendment but a mod deleted my post. if you are trying to blackmail people you should read them their rights first. if I have tagged people and asked them to do something, I have done it so that nobody includes me into DT2, I don't want to be a slave. but even if I was a DT2 member, I haven't asked anything for my own gain. even if you could call me an extortionist, I have tried to extort people for the good of forum. I am transparent.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
May 24, 2018, 09:41:16 AM
Bump. if I'm trolling you should report my posts to moderators and not tag me if I'm not a scammer. tagging me for trolling is equal of deciding on behalf of moderators, I should be reported for trolling and tagging me for it is abuse of DT power.

If you believe that I'm a troll why don't you report me? if you have reported me and moderators haven't dealt with me, tagging me is violating the forum rules, if you are not a staff, you shouldn't enforce your own rules and make them as a scammer tag on me by default. I'm reporting you for abusing your power.
Really! do you think so? How would you explain this tag?

First time I have experienced something which could easily be addressed in a post but you had to tag me to get my attention. Do you even know how the trust system works?

Here he is calling me monkey like he is better than me, this member doesn't deserve to hold any power, he is calling me monkey and he is on DT2. this is the standard of dealing with anybody who disagrees with them. a.k.a abuse of power. he is not tagging me for scamming people, he just wants to hold his power over me saying that I'm wrong and he is right, he could say that in a post and not by tagging me red as a scammer.
Possible mental illness  Undecided

Theory of Everything again.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
May 24, 2018, 07:53:47 AM
I'm still waiting for marlboro to defend himself. I have accused him of abuse of DT power, abuse of trust system and he hasn't come here to defend himself, maybe because he thinks that he is immune? are DT members immune and could they do whatever they want with their power?
yes
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
May 24, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
I'm still waiting for marlboro to defend himself. I have accused him of abuse of DT power, abuse of trust system and he hasn't come here to defend himself, maybe because he thinks that he is immune? are DT members immune and could they do whatever they want with their power?

You can wait still...
What's at stake for him if he doesn't defend himself against you ? That won't change what we think of marlboroza ...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
May 24, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
Marlboroza doesn't need to defend himself as obviously you deserve the red tag, from what I remember he even removed his tag as he said that you shouldn't be taken seriously. Also you still haven't replied to my posts in your own thread where you blamed that DT members are abusing their power in order to join long term campaigns. If you have any proof against what you are accusing them then there is no need for theymos to defend you. You feel like they are ganging up against you but you are obviously trolling a lot of members here in the forum.
copper member
🖤😏
May 23, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
May 23, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
Digaran is leaving:

It seems that I have no place here.

Or maybe not.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
May 23, 2018, 08:43:32 AM
I suppose, I got to you eh? look at your green trust with no reference.
Not really.I'm just a mere case of a green trust with no reference.Look around, you might as well establish a pattern of dark green trusted members without any references.Do you just fancy it because its given by 'Vod me Lord' ? You shouldn't.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
May 23, 2018, 03:05:42 AM
or if you want to have it your way, your words against mine

I'm afraid to say that ten times out of ten, you will lose that argument.

people are starting to ignore Diagrams side of anything... he might give up when he gets back on his meds
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
May 23, 2018, 01:31:42 AM
or if you want to have it your way, your words against mine

I'm afraid to say that ten times out of ten, you will lose that argument.
copper member
🖤😏
May 22, 2018, 08:43:13 PM
Translation:
Digaran, bend over.

NEVER.

So have you PMed the DT1 members yet?

Bothering them for this pitty abuse of power? not yet, I'm waiting to see if you guys could actually listen to any reason. or if you want to have it your way, your words against mine. I'm not afraid of anybody, if I see abuse, I'll point it out.

I suppose, I got to you eh? look at your green trust with no reference.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
legendary
May 22, 2018, 06:40:21 PM
Translation:
Digaran, bend over.

NEVER.

So have you PMed the DT1 members yet?
copper member
🖤😏
May 22, 2018, 05:39:40 PM
Go yogg. infinite monkey theorem. have more positive trust without reference and come here to defend your fellow slaves.

if I'm opening a thread about abuse, it's merely to point out abuse of power to the authorities

Ok, well consider it fully "pointed out". Everyone here has taken note of it being pointed out. You can now lock this thread and all your other pointless threads.

Translation:
Digaran, bend over.

NEVER.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
May 22, 2018, 05:31:02 PM
Yogg suggested to me that I should report marlboroza to moderators for leaving me red tag. moderator's job is not moderating the trust system. if I'm opening a thread about abuse, it's merely to point out abuse of power to the authorities a.k.a DT1 members and especially admins.

You're the one claiming that tagging you violates forum rules:

tagging me is violating the forum rules

Have you PMed the DT1 members yet?

Thanks suchmoon, this is what I meant.
Go ahead, make a fuzz and PM everyone about marlboroza's feedback on your account. Roll Eyes

Given the amount of contradictions from OP in this thread, I have to agree this is an interesting study case for the infinite monkey theorem ...
legendary
May 22, 2018, 05:24:17 PM
Yogg suggested to me that I should report marlboroza to moderators for leaving me red tag. moderator's job is not moderating the trust system. if I'm opening a thread about abuse, it's merely to point out abuse of power to the authorities a.k.a DT1 members and especially admins.

You're the one claiming that tagging you violates forum rules:

tagging me is violating the forum rules

Have you PMed the DT1 members yet?
Pages:
Jump to: