Pages:
Author

Topic: ***MARX COIN****** NEW DEV ******NEW PURPOSE ***MINEABLE - page 10. (Read 22021 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Very quiet with the coin here.
What's happening?
I think the price is now very cheap  Smiley
People are silent waiting to buy a bag _ MARX  Cheesy

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Very quiet with the coin here.
What's happening?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Hello Dev,

Is there not any way you can stop the mining of the coin? It looks to me miner(s) are dumping as soon as the blocks are found because it is constantly red on Yobit and they must know that puts off investors. As I understand you can fork the coin so it becomes only POS. If that happened Im sure trading would be better because I notice a few times some traders have attempted to push price up but the dumping continues and then price rapidly comes down again because the miners dump at any price. Roll Eyes Also the circulation supply would be less. Doesn't seem right to dump constantly at this price unless they can mine the coins for free.  You are also a bit silent the last couple of weeks?

Lets wait a few weeks and see if there is any change.
I do want distribution of the coin which is healthy but on the other hand I am aware miner auto dumping doesn't encourage trading of the coin.
Activity: 140
Hello Dev,

Is there not any way you can stop the mining of the coin? It looks to me miner(s) are dumping as soon as the blocks are found because it is constantly red on Yobit and they must know that puts off investors. As I understand you can fork the coin so it becomes only POS. If that happened Im sure trading would be better because I notice a few times some traders have attempted to push price up but the dumping continues and then price rapidly comes down again because the miners dump at any price. Roll Eyes Also the circulation supply would be less. Doesn't seem right to dump constantly at this price unless they can mine the coins for free.  You are also a bit silent the last couple of weeks?

Ok have 500000 head'll keep. Wink
Don't worry about it. I have seen coins go down to 1 sat which then reached 10,000 sats. I recall Scotcoin sat at 1 sats for a year. See Marx Coin as a long term invest and at this price it doesn't get much cheaper to buy a few. As I said above I suspect miners are selling of their surplus coins to break even. This will eventually pass. The volume of selling off is preventing traders adding in buy orders.  Wink
19 sats  Angry Angry Huh

Some miners tend to want to break even or make small profit early on in a coins life only keeping a small percentage of what they mine and selling off surplus as soon as they have mined them.  Don't worry about that, it will eventually slow down and people will start adding in more buy orders when they see less quick selling. A good time to accumulate  Wink
Dead ?

No definitely not. This is a long haul project. I have been busy with family matters the last ten days. I will be fully back on the case in a few days.  Cool
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
Here ya go :
Indonesian ANN

Bitcointalk: Cool
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-marxgabung-dengan-revolusi-alt-marxismtambangdpatkan-opit-1821882
Bitcoingarden: Cool
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=13069

Marx Address:  Smiley
MdS28ehELwiK1qnRpY9hANUAtedhLMhLsx

Added to the OP

Sincerely yours,
aincuy123

Great, thanks for that. Coins were sent  Cool

15 million, 115 thousand approx in current circulation

If all were mined (2 years from now) there would be just over 100 million.
I have 5 million at this address. MtBg5RVrsKtuEGiXykDFyvQ5UhdaKqicG8  4.5 million of those are for funding the custom wallet but that's a long way off as price would need to be much higher to help with the cost. They would be sold off slowly over time. This means currently there are 10 million in circulation.
FYI: This is the address the Marx Development fund is kept. MtBg5RVrsKtuEGiXykDFyvQ5UhdaKqicG8
Of the 6 million I have given away 1 million and the rest remains. From that amount I have a personal amount of 500k leaving 4.5 million. I wont touch these coins until a time that some can be slowly sold off to fund the coding of the custom wallet.  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I Am a bounty hunter
Here ya go :
Indonesian ANN

Bitcointalk: Cool
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-marxgabung-dengan-revolusi-alt-marxismtambangdpatkan-opit-1821882
Bitcoingarden: Cool
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=13069

Marx Address:  Smiley
MdS28ehELwiK1qnRpY9hANUAtedhLMhLsx

Added to the OP

Sincerely yours,
aincuy123
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Activity: 140
Still accumulating some coins every day as are others I suspect  Grin As long as you keep up the good work dev this will do fine.
Pages:
Jump to: