Pages:
Author

Topic: ***MARX COIN****** NEW DEV ******NEW PURPOSE ***MINEABLE - page 5. (Read 22021 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

TESTING THE NEW POS WALLET
NEED TO GENERATE FIRST BLOCK
WORKING ON IT
 Shocked

[/cen
HAHA  Love it!!  Thanks for the update  Grin
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
from what I know dev was considering masternode implementation either right away or somewhere further down the road. But I believe it was only consideration and not anything concrete
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Yes it does seem so. Difficult to get information out of the exchanges dealing with them via tickets but the jist is there could be fees.
I'm fine with that up to a point but if Cryptopia asked for the current listing fee for a new coin that would be over $4000.

and how about the coins on yobit?? is yobit gonna swap it 2?? the wallet is in maintanaince Huh

I'm confident they will. The wallet is in maintenance because there hasn't been anyone mining for over a day. There was a window of opportunity once per day during the past few weeks for transferring coins to and from the wallet but maybe that has stopped now?  I cannot rely on miners to keep the chain going hence the reason for the swap. Your coins will be automatically swapped in the exchange. Leave them there and you wont notice any difference.

PS
If someone doesn't have their coins on an exchange I can swap them manually. Only a handful of people will require manual swapping, my self included.

cool, ive got some more, did i saw some info about an masternode of marx??  i cant find it no more
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Yes it does seem so. Difficult to get information out of the exchanges dealing with them via tickets but the jist is there could be fees.
I'm fine with that up to a point but if Cryptopia asked for the current listing fee for a new coin that would be over $4000.

and how about the coins on yobit?? is yobit gonna swap it 2?? the wallet is in maintanaince Huh

I'm confident they will. The wallet is in maintenance because there hasn't been anyone mining for over a day. There was a window of opportunity once per day during the past few weeks for transferring coins to and from the wallet but maybe that has stopped now?  I cannot rely on miners to keep the chain going hence the reason for the swap. Your coins will be automatically swapped in the exchange. Leave them there and you wont notice any difference.

PS
If someone doesn't have their coins on an exchange I can swap them manually. Only a handful of people will require manual swapping, my self included.

Oh man . . . that would be unfortunate.  If need be, I could move my coins to another exchange.  Hopefully that won't be the case.

Yes it would be but I'm hopeful they wont ask for that.

TESTING THE NEW POS WALLET
NEED TO GENERATE FIRST BLOCK
WORKING ON IT
 Shocked

[/cen
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Oh man . . . that would be unfortunate.  If need be, I could move my coins to another exchange.  Hopefully that won't be the case.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, I am new to Marx Coin. I am limited on resources, and would like to know if there are any coin gifts for promoting this coin on social media.

Not at this time, sorry. However, after the swap there might be...

Thank you, hope everything goes well with the swap. Congratulations!
legendary
.5 for yobit but a dev that mentioned paying his listing fee is still waiting 2 weeks if not more for their coin to be swapped.  I think cryptopia also costs, but I don't know how much. Like you say, I hope it isn't a full bitcoin.

SWAP UPDATE

Still happening of courseCool

Coin will be created tomorrow, run some tests and then I will have to notify the exchanges. Looks like I will incur charges and as long as they are not to high I can accommodate that.
if the price for the swap on Cryptopia is a full listing price which is currently close to 1 BTC that could be an issue. I thought swapping a coin that was already on an exchange was free. It seems that is
not the case. I'm working on it and will update asap .if we lost one of the exchanges I would not cry. I would see that as an advantage temporarily, if you know what I mean. Wink

so putting on a exchange cost you money, updates cost money  and even swap cost money Huh?
SWAP UPDATE

Still happening of courseCool

Coin will be created tomorrow, run some tests and then I will have to notify the exchanges. Looks like I will incur charges and as long as they are not to high I can accommodate that.
if the price for the swap on Cryptopia is a full listing price which is currently close to 1 BTC that could be an issue. I thought swapping a coin that was already on an exchange was free. It seems that is
not the case. I'm working on it and will update asap .if we lost one of the exchanges I would not cry. I would see that as an advantage temporarily, if you know what I mean. Wink
Hi, I am new to Marx Coin. I am limited on resources, and would like to know if there are any coin gifts for promoting this coin on social media.

Not at this time, sorry. However, after the swap there might be...
legendary
Keep dropping those coins for me, I'll keep picking up the low hanging fruit  Grin
legendary
someone has blessed me with the marx, confident I can get a good stake now with my holdings.
Activity: 2
Activity: 140
Has any1 downloaded the wallet?
Everything is ok?

Running it from sandbox, mined a few dozen blocks and haven't seen any funny business so far.

anyone els having problems?

Transaction delays are the only problem I have had due to lack of miners. It seems there is a window of opportunity
once per day when the wallet is synced and coins can be sent to or from the exchange.
Activity: 140
Thanks for the update dev.  I hope that this swap revitalizes the coin.  I'm leaving mine on Cryptopia until after the swap.

Meh, the coin is fine. Anything  that happens below 100 sats which is where this coin has spent 99% of its time is irrelevant.
I agree though the swap might add some momentum to trading traffic. What I've seen is a lot of buying the last few weeks.
There was around 4 BTC worth purchased above 100 a couple of weeks ago. They haven't been dumped and were not bought by
passing trade. Something else I think  Wink
KG7
Activity: 14
Has any1 downloaded the wallet?
Everything is ok?

Running it from sandbox, mined a few dozen blocks and haven't seen any funny business so far.

anyone els having problems?
Pages:
Jump to: