Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 115. (Read 338822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
This is a fucking joke! You're been had by the Dev.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
There should be a check next to ParanoidMode in the OP.  Because the dev is not sharing anything.  I understand things take time and I was willing to setup an online store to help this project progress.  I do not see a payment gateway being developed anytime soon, and that hinders my ability to make an online store.  If someone here is willing to make a payment gateway then please do and we will try to make this project successful, as much as we can.  Maybe the community working together can make things happen, until the dev comes out of hiding.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
What the fuck? anything new here? Are dev around here? road-map? timeline or any fucking new activities except fucking *big words.
just bullshit......if I want I may........!
#sorry for my emergence, This is one of most miss-communicative developed project with community.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
High all,

I added MaryJaneCoin to my secret stash sharing system.

www.sillypothead.com/maryjfaucet

see if it works alright, thanks for checking it out.

I tried your faucet, works good. not the prettiest but i can't do better so thanks for that.
I sent you some coins for the faucet
Activity: 131
High all,

I'm sorry, but piss on your website! I spent days doing the Hempcoin sillypothead some time ago and never received one damn coin and the others I've had much trouble with too.   Undecided

Sorry you had problems withe faucets.  The Hempcoin wallet has a proof of stake problem.  It would send coins that it doesn't own.  I understand your frustration on the Hempcoin faucet.  I tried to make it work, but have to wait for the wallet update to fix that issue, so I shut it down for now.
That's why i'm trying the MaryJaneCoin, to see if the same problem occours. The other faucet shouldn't have any problems, maybe besides being empty.

Thanks for checking it out anyways, and good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
Currently #161 position in coinmarketcap with a $33,668 marketcap.

This coin is going to really fly

yes, good time to buy more MARYJ Wink

yep

The price seems to be going down, a very good time to buy in.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
High all,

I'm sorry, but piss on your website! I spent days doing the Hempcoin sillypothead some time ago and never received one damn coin and the others I've had much trouble with too.   Undecided
Activity: 131
High all,

Activity: 278
Currently #161 position in coinmarketcap with a $33,668 marketcap.

This coin is going to really fly

yes, good time to buy more MARYJ Wink
legendary
Look ARROUND!
cool pics. Is that another grow room Adam, or the hash lab you teased about?

one thing every holder can do is stake your coins. MaryJ has a great wallet and worth the rewards.
we need more coins being staked. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/#!extraction
is anyone working on a android wallet? i don't code but i do want to contribute to a bounty for this.

edit: never mind i found em' https://www.facebook.com/TheAdamGarrity/photos_stream?ref=page_internal

thanks for the link

more pictures for those who don't go on facebook...

posted yesterday

Activity: 387
cool pics. Is that another grow room Adam, or the hash lab you teased about?

one thing every holder can do is stake your coins. MaryJ has a great wallet and worth the rewards.
we need more coins being staked. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/#!extraction
is anyone working on a android wallet? i don't code but i do want to contribute to a bounty for this.

edit: never mind i found em' https://www.facebook.com/TheAdamGarrity/photos_stream?ref=page_internal
legendary
Look ARROUND!
legendary
Look ARROUND!
And now just minutes later it drops 100sat on the marketcap. Hmmm, interesting....   Undecided

just bought a few, pushed the price up to 600 again

Well now that I have you on here for a moment. I'd like to ask you, okay this is Adam right? lol and also if you'd like, I can do some foot work for you in AZ. That's if you haven't covered all dispensaries in this state. Just wondering. I'd like to help any way I can.

I'm not Adam or affiliated with Maryj, I just hold the coins and post some pics from twitter onto here because not everyone goes there.

Do you ever talk to Adam? I don't think it's just me, I'm sure there are many people on this forum that want to help him in any way we can, but I just need a little more communication. Thank you for clearing that up though. lol. Winner is not Adam Garrity. Smiley

he's usually in the irc

What's his nick in the IRC?  I've been in there for a few days and not much going on there. 

Adamgarrity
legendary
Activity: 1007
And now just minutes later it drops 100sat on the marketcap. Hmmm, interesting....   Undecided

Well now that I have you on here for a moment. I'd like to ask you, okay this is Adam right? lol and also if you'd like, I can do some foot work for you in AZ. That's if you haven't covered all dispensaries in this state. Just wondering. I'd like to help any way I can.

I'm not Adam or affiliated with Maryj, I just hold the coins and post some pics from twitter onto here because not everyone goes there.

Do you ever talk to Adam? I don't think it's just me, I'm sure there are many people on this forum that want to help him in any way we can, but I just need a little more communication. Thank you for clearing that up though. lol. Winner is not Adam Garrity. Smiley

he's usually in the irc

What's his nick in the IRC?  I've been in there for a few days and not much going on there. 
legendary
Look ARROUND!

he's usually in the irc
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

legendary
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 266
From twitter

Yes, we have all seen this picture. Anything new besides it going up about 150sat in less than 1 hour?

It is what we all think it is?  Shocked Cheesy
Much space... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

legendary
Look ARROUND!

Jump to: