Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 111. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
@mafort1469
Are you in a position to help in any way ?

you are basically asking someone to give you 1.5 BTC...not going to happen
With this price situation it may look so but since there is a big prospect to the maryj future anyone who'd like to help could get much more out of it. Hope you understand that. Think about if it goes closer to 1$... I just need the help right now. I can't wait for so long...

1) I offered to buy ur coins at 800sats when price was 600 sats, u declined.

2) Nobody is gonna give you, an anon stranger 1.5btc, im sorry.

Hope this helps:

3) The only way u maybe maybe MAYBE can get some donations, is to make a video with proof of urself and proof of your mother's head injury. Share it using ur personal facebook you youtube account and put a donation link.

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
MaryJaneCoin is in the lead. Lets keep it up! Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
@mafort1469

With this price situation it may look so but since there is a big prospect to the maryj future anyone who'd like to help could get much more out of it. Hope you understand that. Think about if it goes closer to 1$... I just need the help right now. I can't wait for so long...
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
i can't vote either but we are one away from the lead, nice. in the past few hrs, 4/5 votes were for MaryJ
Activity: 182
@mafort1469

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dumb question but...how do I cast my vote?

You need to have activity >30 Wink

'The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)
Activity is updated every hour.'
@mafort1469
Activity: 45
Dumb question but...how do I cast my vote?

your activity status is less than 30, you can not vote!
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I don't think any PoS coin has a lite decentralized android wallet yet.

PoS is cool because it removes the need to pay PoW miners but PoS is really far behind in technology compared to PoW.

I hope someone will invent a PoS android wallet before April 20th.

Proof of Stake android wallets are very difficult to code, many have tried, few have succeeded.
On the other hand, non-staking android wallets are pretty common. Many coins have them
realistically this is all that is required for ppl to use at the retailers or atm's.
This is imo what we need asap. The product is at the Peaceful Choice but how do ppl use MaryJ there? bring their laptops?
Does anyone know of a android wallet developer?

Many people think POS is garbage because its like bank, do no work and gain interest.

Consider HTML5 wallet, they work on any mobile device. Check out THC for probably the best one I've seen.

Seems HTML5 wallet is new tech on the scene and will be difficult to create. We need a mobile wallet from a contracted programmer.
MaryJ dev (Adam) is not a programmer, he  is a Marijuana entrepreneur. His last post talked about needing help finding someone to create this.

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Hey man, dev has a few accounts I'm sure. He goes by "daywalkerneo":

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/daywalkerneo-111087

Oh yeah, I forget about that.

Go and vote on MARYJ if you believe in it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/where-will-they-be-874240
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Bad troll attempt? Dev posted a few days ago...

Was It from a different account? Cuz the "maryj" hasn't even logged on in 2 weeks... That's why I ask....

Hey man, dev has a few accounts I'm sure. He goes by "daywalkerneo":

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/daywalkerneo-111087
legendary
Activity: 1148

Was It from a different account? Cuz the "maryj" hasn't even logged on in 2 weeks... That's why I ask....
I don't think any PoS coin has a lite decentralized android wallet yet.

PoS is cool because it removes the need to pay PoW miners but PoS is really far behind in technology compared to PoW.

I hope someone will invent a PoS android wallet before April 20th.

Proof of Stake android wallets are very difficult to code, many have tried, few have succeeded.
On the other hand, non-staking android wallets are pretty common. Many coins have them
realistically this is all that is required for ppl to use at the retailers or atm's.
This is imo what we need asap. The product is at the Peaceful Choice but how do ppl use MaryJ there? bring their laptops?
Does anyone know of a android wallet developer?
Activity: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
So is Adam gone or what? No recent posts here or on twitter...

Yeah, he really shouldn't leave people just hanging like that.

Just 3 days ago he gave an update on this thread...
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Yeah, he really shouldn't leave people just hanging like that.
legendary
Activity: 1120
People should really work all together to create one big CANN. GROWCOIN is just launched and has some nice features maybe DEV has to talk with dev of GROWCOIN so that both coins can explode and become a +$100k coin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I could buy one BTC worth of MaryJ from you at 170 satoshi, interested?
You got me completely wrong. I have a serious financial problems and the only thing that suits me is selling the coins at the price I bought them. Even though it is weird I hope someone who could do this wth me can wait for better times and maybe get more profit afterwards, because I simply can't. It is really hard for me right now.

OK, so what do you need? Be specific and maybe we can help. Thanks.

Hey, thanks for the response.

Well the thing is I bought my coins around 4.5k price with my 2btc and since then everything went down and after all that I had some serious family health issues, had to make some loans and I need that investment back.
I currently have around 53k of maryj in my wallet stash and I would trade them for the amount of btc I invested, of course I can provide pictures of my order and my wallet for proof. I hope the price will get much much bigger in the future so anyone who decides to help me can take the advantage of that. I wont mind if the price goes to 10k or even more. So I hope you understand my concerns now.
Jump to: