Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 160. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
As a dutch guy growing weed, I have to be honest here... Dev.. Fix your goddamn lighting above your plants! Where is the foil? Where are your automated air moisture measure tools, The place you are growing weed looks way to moisty if you ask me.. you suffer a lot from budrot?  

I do like the coin though Smiley   Wink

attention to business quality in all aspects folks (raises the value)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I've just bough 1.5 BTC in MARYJ. Should follow CANN. Also believe that DOPE can move higher too.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hey.. cant find the mac wallet.. link down..?! not released yet..?!?!
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
on its way to 20k satoshi

I don't think so... max $200k, will never move higher. It is not #CANN, you know.
if market cap reach 200k price will be 3k/3.5k sat max

$200k is childs play..
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Wish more people would understand this. So many idiots on this forum who think a coin is rare and valuable because of a low amount... really?  Roll Eyes But it's nice to make money because of those idiots who don't understand simple math and always burn themselves

Of course scarcity in and of itself is not affecting the price, but please tell me more about how important the marketcap is when you have such a small trade volume as DOPE has.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
As a dutch guy growing weed, I have to be honest here... Dev.. Fix your goddamn lighting above your plants! Where is the foil? Where are your automated air moisture measure tools, The place you are growing weed looks way to moisty if you ask me.. you suffer a lot from budrot?  

I do like the coin though Smiley   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
on its way to 20k satoshi
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Good for the ones invested in this ICO. It was a fair one, with not a huge cap. Other devs are way to greedy

What was the ICO price? I miss this one.
170 sat

that was a nice deal Smiley

x10 ... wow Smiley
legendary
Good for the ones invested in this ICO. It was a fair one, with not a huge cap. Other devs are way to greedy

170 sat

that was a nice deal Smiley A lot of ICO are lately very friendly. With ROSCOIN (my coin, i had 20 sats), now profit coin is also a coin that is pretty ICO friendly.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

170 sat
legendary

Activity: 364
Activity: 392
possibly down the road...but i can see a 20-50k range over the next few days/ weeks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Mary is going to be an incredible pump....but this one wont dump

Do you see it going to a dollar?  Shocked
Activity: 392
Mary is going to be an incredible pump....but this one wont dump
legendary
Activity: 927
having a 125k market get us in top 100 on coinmarketcap!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
Once the fork is done and the new wallet is released, then the coins will be stuck there forever and we can put this whole thing behind us.

Yep
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
 Smiley This coin amazes me...it has been very fair in its low priced ICO..... all other developers ask way too much for ICO coins... this one however is the bud on the plant! (blossom on the tree)... only wish I was holding more than I hold now.    Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Just a note. Bittrex has removed the warning, and Richie will be posting here shortly. The accurate current supply is listed on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/

However, in order to increase confidence, we will be forking the code to ignore the address the 36 million burned coins reside on as soon as possible. Thank you for being patient.

+1

Nice!
Jump to: