Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 187. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 704
Merit: 500
bare in mind coin isn't launched yet, friendly reminder to fellow miners to please virus scan the wallet for your own peace of mind before using
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
whats the dealio here? Is this going down?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
dev, set to restart the countdown, thank you!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Wallet and Github in op supernova are you starting your pool ?

The coin currently has some technical problems and needs an update first, nodes are not connecting.
Thanks!
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Our apologies, there was a problem in the source code. The launch is now going to be tomorrow, giving us time to recompile and thoroughly test the code prior to launch. Thank you for your patience.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
We are sick of these ico's also and we are here to change things. We intend to put a reasonable price range for everyone, which might be considered cheap for the plans we are set out to do for this coin. Also, I'm letting some opinions be heard out but there is no need to keep repeating the same things over, which may get moderated for now.

Launch time for PoW will be posted once we set everything up on the escrow exchange.

Right... and many times even if its cheap...you still NEED people to buy the coin at or above the IPO/ICO/Insert whatever the new fad is.... for it to make sense for people to go out and invest.

Right now you have many things not in your favor. Clearly you guys are not newbs here, for you set up a moderated topic right off the bat... so why the need to have a new screen name? To me that screams scam.

Second, how many people bought into all these ICOs only to make out taking a loss? People laugh at it now...

Many other things....

Sure, I may mine it, but at least me, and I do think I speak for many people when I say this, but your only gonna get my hash, there is no way I am giving you my hard earned BTC for an IPO without anything to back it up but your words.

yep exactly, i will mine the shit out if this but this ico bullshit needs to end. its too easy for dirtbags to scam, they dont have to do shit just post an ANN and a deposit address and they are gone. its fucking retarded really that people keep falling for it. Make a good mineable coin and do something decent for crypto

edit: i was wrong, best ico yet for me
Activity: 405

The coin currently has some technical problems and needs an update first, nodes are not connecting.

Ok thx for info.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 405
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
So go or no? Wink

Unfortunately, it seems that not  Angry

It seems devs already to high to tune a system. Grin
Activity: 140
Activity: 224
here for a while
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
so what happened with the ico?

ICO and PoW at the same time?
Activity: 140
Proof of Work Launch very soon. Stay tuned Should be within 10 minutes or so.

I'm here and ready Smiley

I mean, my wallet is ready  Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Proof of Work Launch very soon. Stay tuned Should be any minute now.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
We are sick of these ico's also and we are here to change things. We intend to put a reasonable price range for everyone, which might be considered cheap for the plans we are set out to do for this coin. Also, I'm letting some opinions be heard out but there is no need to keep repeating the same things over, which may get moderated for now.

Launch time for PoW will be posted once we set everything up on the escrow exchange.

Then why ICO and not a premine, if you are here to change things? Today you can rent a cloud farm for a day or few and you would not need even a premine.

ICO without POD?

Yeah they need a pod

POD seems like the new fad. Has cryptoasian had a POD-style check done on himself by someone else?

cryptoasian POD does not provide 100% confidence that the coin not turn out SCAME. People feel that the investment with POD is safe but that does not mean that the DEV will not disappear with BTC

POD is like police or filter, crimes anyway occures, but that doesn't mean that people don't need it at all.
Jump to: