Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 184. (Read 338821 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
how long until the ICO is over? i know it has been asked but we have not got an answer. Also how about a word from adam garrety? just because you post his twitter profile means nothing. We just had a weed scamcoin last week and a little bit of info would be nice if you really want people to buy your ico.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
We have added a pool too, thx for your help ocminer.

It should be in the OP soon.

No prob, message me if you need help again.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We have added a pool too, thx for your help ocminer.

It should be in the OP soon.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
why only one pool  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Why don't you buy your own ICO and own all the coins?
Activity: 52
What will happen with unsold coins from the ICO?

Thanks.

Unsold coins from the ICO will be destroyed by C-Cex before the market goes active.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I have to ask.

I'm wondering what will happen if the ICO doesn't sell? Surely that will affect the coin. For example if you really have long term plans and had factored in getting ~80BTC to fund stuff like Point of Sale systems then what does that mean? If you look at something like kickstarter it is all or nothing. If you don't reach the target amount then it's over.

What are you planning to do with the ICO money? At this point I think investors deserve a plan in some detail. If it's to support yourself while developing then that's fine but if you only sell one quarter of the ICO does that mean you won't be able to develop etc.?

Also some details would be cool like how you're connected to the weed industry and where you are based.

Thanks

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

Thanks.

Two questions, sorry if either has been answered;

1 - How long is the ICO?

The length for how long an ico can run on ccex is 30 days; I will try to end it lower than that (7-14 days after PoW or if it sells at  a certain range) and update the OP with the info.

2 - Will the price for MARY increase as the ICO goes on or is it a flat 170 sat for the duration?

Yes, a flat 170, with unsold coins being destroyed by the escrow-er.

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

Thanks.

Two questions, sorry if either has been answered;

1 - How long is the ICO?

2 - Will the price for MARY increase as the ICO goes on or is it a flat 170 sat for the duration?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 14

Thanks.
Activity: 440
lol.some miners can't wait to dump.
Activity: 38
The standard procedure is pow after ico, not pow and ico at the same time and put restriction on miners trading the coin.
Dev thats unfair towards miners, considering the fact that out of 53 million only 3 million is pow, you should not make obstacles for trading on exchanges.

This is standard procedure for all ICO. I'm sorry if you disagree.
Dev thats unfair towards miners, considering the fact that out of 53 million only 3 million is pow, you should not make obstacles for trading on exchanges.
Hello all. The dev team has decided that with the current trend in BTC it is best to reduce the price of the ICO. This is to give investors a better entry price. The new pricing for MaryJaneCoin will be as follows:

50 million at 0.00000170

The higher price has been removed.

Edit to add to Yaks - Deposits will be enabled after the completion of the ICO.

Dear Dev please contact C-cex so we can deposit maryjcoin. I have contacted c-cex and their response is the following
"Pride: @miner65, devs choice, whether to enable deposits ask on their thread. We are Escrows for ICO's we do nto run them so to speak"
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Here is my bat file sgminer -k x15 -o stratum+tcp://maryj.suprnova.cc:9988 -u wayniac30.1 -p x  any help would be appreciated!

sgminer -k bitblock -o stratum+tcp://maryj.suprnova.cc:9988 -u wayniac30.1 -p x

I tried that still nothing it just opens and closes right away

Try:

sgminer.exe -k bitblock -o stratum+tcp://maryj.suprnova.cc:9988 -u wayniac30.1 -p x -w 64 -I 18 -g2 --no-submit-stale

or

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k bitblock -o stratum+tcp://maryj.suprnova.cc:9988 -u wayniac30.1 -p x -w 64 -I 18 -g2 --no-submit-stale
Activity: 336
try     --algorithm bitblock

sgminer.exe --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://maryj.suprnova.cc:9988 -u wayniac30.1 -p x
Activity: 364
Here is my bat file sgminer -k x15 -o stratum+tcp://maryj.suprnova.cc:9988 -u wayniac30.1 -p x  any help would be appreciated!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Jump to: