Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 19. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Adam, have you tried getting MaryJaneCoin on Yobit.net?

maybe give yobit.net a miss.

an exchange that has non stop produced the worst of the worst IPO's with not a single one being legitimate isn't good news , they basically earn nothing close to running costs thru exchange fee's alone so are allowing anyone who wants to IPO a crappy clone coin the ability to do so aslong as they can pay

A exchange that previously took a similar path was c-cex , which currently is holding many peoples maryjane coins, with them unable to access those funds.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Adam, have you tried getting MaryJaneCoin on Yobit.net?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
yo when is this coin gonna hit a dollar or two?

I think it could be much more than that in the future! This is some real stuff and it's gonna get better and better
!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
yo when is this coin gonna hit a dollar or two?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
https://gourl.io/voting-maryj.htm

When you have time we can use some votes here for the payment gateway on Gourl.io

and request for to be on voting list here

https://btc-market.org/Voting
legendary
hmm try restarting the wallet and making sure its unlocked

Side note  news

Maryjanecoin LLC is now Registered as A MSB with FinCEN as to comply with the BSA requirements applicable to financial institutions as well as to each of the specific requirements applicable to MSBs.

A money services business (MSB) is a legal term used by financial regulators to describe businesses that transmit or convert money. The definition was created to encompass more than just banks which normally provide these services to include non-bank financial institutions.

Very exciting development!

Cheesy
hmm try restarting the wallet and making sure its unlocked

Side note  news

Maryjanecoin LLC is now Registered as A MSB with FinCEN as to comply with the BSA requirements applicable to financial institutions as well as to each of the specific requirements applicable to MSBs.

A money services business (MSB) is a legal term used by financial regulators to describe businesses that transmit or convert money. The definition was created to encompass more than just banks which normally provide these services to include non-bank financial institutions.
legendary
"If a retail marijuana business can't write off payroll on its taxes, shouldn't the employees be tax exempt? In a normal biz, the tax burden lands on the employee because the business writes off the expense. In this case, the IRS double dips."

I hear this a lot in the cannabis industry

anyone here understand how the federal debt notes work?

I do. Federal Reserve notes (USD) is part of a larger market economy frame work with it's own agenda. Within that frame work is a design that was created during the beginning of the Malthusian trap. Don't wanna get into classical economics, but in a nut shell, over time all the growth and wealth generated out of this system goes to the upper 1-2% and that is exactly what it's design to do. PULL AWAY FROM THE MARKET ECONOMY! STOP USING USD OR ANY OTHER FIAT! AVOID USING BANKS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. STOP DIGGING A GRAVE FOR YOUR CHILDREN! Start bartering, use gold, silver, btc and other alts as much as you can! STARVE THIS NASTY BEAST that wished to enslave you! MaryJaneCoin IS the answer to Marijuana money!

Ps.
I have some unconfirmed MaryJaneCoin in my wallet and it won't go into spendable funds. Not sure why, it's been like that for a while now.
"If a retail marijuana business can't write off payroll on its taxes, shouldn't the employees be tax exempt? In a normal biz, the tax burden lands on the employee because the business writes off the expense. In this case, the IRS double dips."

I hear this a lot in the cannabis industry

anyone here understand how the federal debt notes work?

MaryJ deserves to be listed on Cryptsy. Visit the Coin Votes page and vote for MaryJ to be added.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Off to a good start up to +- 25,000MJ
I need to get memes and the word out on instagram etc. up to 68K+ in followers
Going to be doing a radio broadcast on a popular FM station here soon. 
Working on getting a soundcloud station going. Or some other internet radio.
Recording some videos explaining how to grow , trim , hash and what you need to know when looking for jobs in the industry with test and course certification.

I have a new product to the industry that I think will really be a major game changer for crypto and cannabis. I wish I could talk more on it but I have to keep my ideas under lock and key.

Working on getting a payment gateway for webstores to accept maryj in their online shopping carts.

Off to a good start up to +- 25,000MJ
I need to get memes and the word out on instagram etc. up to 68K+ in followers
Going to be doing a radio broadcast on a popular FM station here soon. 
Working on getting a soundcloud station going. Or some other internet radio.
Recording some videos explaining how to grow , trim , hash and what you need to know when looking for jobs in the industry with test and course certification.

I have a new product to the industry that I think will really be a major game changer for crypto and cannabis. I wish I could talk more on it but I have to keep my ideas under lock and key.

Working on getting a payment gateway for webstores to accept maryj in their online shopping carts.

legendary
just received 15 entries into the raffle thank you for entering.

Awesome! Happy to help! Hows that been going by the way?
just received 15 entries into the raffle thank you for entering.
legendary

Thanks, just my random post of the videos as usual. I'm entering the contest right now. Look forward to the Android wallet being built. I feel that the Android wallet can be a huge game changer. Could send the price to the moon soon after!  Smiley
legendary
will there be any promotions or such on the 23 of September for the 1 year anniversary for MjC? might be a good idea, just a thought though....

Great idea That's pretty much What the Raffle is leaning towards but I think something separate for someone to win just for the anniversary sounds cool.

Webstore has been updated and prior bugs have been worked out.

Extra Discounts when Paying with
  MaryJaneCoin (MaryJ)!!!

Set Price  of 1,000 MJ  per $10 when you want to pay with MJ

More items will be added and a huge selection is on the way.

If there is anything anyone in the community would like to sell such as glass made items or jewelry etc let me know and I will be happy to post it up for you. Also working on adding more features such as a public auction area.

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
will there be any promotions or such on the 23 of September for the 1 year anniversary for MjC? might be a good idea, just a thought though....
Pages:
Jump to: