Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 14. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

when i see people wasting their time hating I know I must be doing something good.

hit me up on facebook if you want picture proof of celebrities that i talk with... big things take time and if Im busy buying equipment and looking for farming land out in colorado I might be up to a pretty secure business plan...or multiple plans as the case may be. Diversification is a great key to success in any industry.  

If you want proof that I can easily get on prime time tv talking about maryj just hit me up on facebook or twitter etc the reason i dont post the names of my "celebrity" friends here is so trolls dont start hitting them up for crypto promotions

imagine if Jim Cramer of mad money talks about maryj.....its not like my family has traded stocks since before i was born and owns voyager financial management and my name has recognition among major stock brokers....

I really like to thank my soon to be wife who has been a manager in the banking industry for years and even runs a credit union in a very wealthy part of colorado who has been very supportive and has helped with the trademarking LLC and oh yea the fincen registration and getting maryj licensed as a stock/money service business.....

lmao its a shame i have my funds tied up in multiple business ventures or id buy every damn maryj i could

lmao the crypto conference is renting space from my friends ..... you wont see me talk about how much pull i have and brag my ass off so trolls can come out.    but if you make an effort to contact me on a social site where i can see your real profile and ask nicely id be happy to show you something cool that I have going on.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

....but if you have ideas please feel free to post them

Hmm, if only there was a Cannabis Crypto Conference this weekend in Adam's backyard (Denver) where Adam could go and listen to ideas and maybe network a little, hear what people are saying and doing, maybe learn a thing or two or even inform people about the very existence of MARYJ.....hmmmm, if only......

https://www.cryptocannabisconference.com

Oh wait, that's right.....Adam already concluded that those attending are all criminals and losers (each and every last one of them), that they're so far beneath him and probably just gonna steal HIS original and wonderful ideas anyway.....please, what a pathetic joke!

If anyone is really surprised why this coin's price is so low, look no further than Adam Garrity....a pool boy turned self-proclaimed crypto-god almighty!!  

Share ideas with you Adam, really? Don't you already have all the answers? Plus, your piss-poor management and leadership track record proves that you'd only end up squandering any opportunity with shotty execution and delivery....why would anyone WASTE ideas on YOU!

We can all tell thats you D9...

lol.
Activity: 351
It wouldnt be a good idea for me to post a good business plan here for someone to just copy my ideas.

thus the reason I made the telegram app chat room and facebook groups

but if you have ideas please feel free to post them
how do i join the telegram group ?
i just downloaded the app but never used it before
It wouldnt be a good idea for me to post a good business plan here for someone to just copy my ideas.

thus the reason I made the telegram app chat room and facebook groups

but if you have ideas please feel free to post them
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Maybe a stupid question but is there any plan on volume and price change so we could atract some new and big buyers ? This is going really slow without any special movement..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
^Cool

Still can't believe how cheap this coin is.
Just waiting for the explosion one day...
https://soundcloud.com/groups/maryjanecoin-radio

working on the maryjanecoin radio station via soundcloud feel free to join

Maryjanecoin Lottery!!!
 To make life fun and help spread the word and get people talking about Maryjanecoin!!!

-Not only do you win in the lottery the more shares you provide on social networks the more entries you receive in a side drawing for a 5 Pack of Seeds!!!-

Minimum of 420 MaryJ Per Entry

To Address MJcYYMS7BrrMgrpnCW1nCoTcMgJX6QAdwU

Your Transaction Number is your Ticket Number
  You can also include Your info in the transaction message and send me a personal message to verify.

1st Prize is 50% of Money Raised other 50% goes to funding The Maryjanecoin Android Wallet Development.

Three winners in Total.

1st Place Winner
 Receives 50% of Funds Raised !!!
  PLUS A 10 Pack of Seeds
   A Ceramic Domeless Nail for your Bong!
     And a choice of Vape or Ecig Kit With Free 50 ML of Premium E-juice!

2nd Place Winner
 Gets A 5 Pack O Seeds PLUS Vape kit or Ecig Kit Complete
  PLUS 50 ML of Premium E-juice.

3rd Place Winner
 Wins a 50 ML Bottle of Premium E-Juice!

Time Frame Of Raffle is determined by amount raised When we raise over 250,000 coins I will immediately pick the winners!

And continue a new Raffle with the same rules in place. Adding an extended deadline of the equal amount of time the previous raffle lasted. In which the initial raffle will not exceed past 12/1/2015.

If and when you send from an exchange wallet its a good idea to not change the wallet address as I will be sending the winning funds to the address I received the entry from or we just go thru a verification process and I can send to your Winning funds via a prefered wallet or via a paper wallet and or QR code.

Find MaryJ on these  Popular Exchanges

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MARYJ/BTC

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MARYJ

-Not only do you win in the lottery the more shares you provide on social networks the more entries you receive in a side drawing for a 5 Pack of Seeds!!!-

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 23rd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

go people dont dump! just buy more Wink sad that i have no money for the next month for buying some..
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Bittrex has 1.4 btc volume today so it should be ok
If we could only break that 2000 Satoshi mark .....
Bittrex has 1.4 btc volume today so it should be ok
Before coming to Colorado I had a Service and Repair Swimming Pool Company in Florida.  After working my way up in the pool industry learning from experience under business owners ; as you need to jump through hoops to get a contractors license in florida.  I learned how business owners would meet annually and decide on what they would set as the pay for their employees....I never participated in such meetings.   Guess some would say its my Anarchy side but I think its more of a preference to play fair.  I find its best to remain honest in any industry. 
i used to work on dev teams of other coins before maryj was created  that went on poloniex .
I think bleutrade is pretty safe and a quality exchange.
poloniex wanted 2 btc i believe for the listing
i recently started using poloniex.
Seems like a good exchange with big volumes.

But i have no idea how we can get added there.
Maybe its best to wait untill some good updates are comming and then try to get added there.
I like bleutrade they dont really play those games.
Maryj danger of delisting on bittrex.
We need some volume again there
What item besides cannabis would you like to see sold for maryjanecoin?
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
If someone would like to help out and take control of the software aspect send me a message .

and the presstabs email link does not seem to be working.

Yeah it doesn't seem to be working. Here is his email: [email protected] or you can send him a PM on bct to presstab. Thanks Adam.
If someone would like to help out and take control of the software aspect send me a message .

and the presstabs email link does not seem to be working.
Pages:
Jump to: