Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 92. (Read 338822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
My guess is it will be pumped and develop natural growth and may have runs through 7k closer to key points of the year. 50k sats is at the very top end of where I see the price could peak in 2015.

500k? Years

okay, coins that do nothing perform that way all the time. I guess ill just buy 100k grams of concentrate.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
My guess is it will be pumped and develop natural growth and may have runs through 7k closer to key points of the year. 50k sats is at the very top end of where I see the price could peak in 2015.

500k? Years
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Plan is still in effect to peg 1 gram of Concentrates to maryj.

About how long do you think itll be before we see that. When this happens, would we be seeing a 500ksat maryjanecoin on exchanges?!  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

YES!!!! That is AMAZING news!!!!! (well not really news, but amazing confirmation....or something like that....anyway, it's AMAZING!) Smiley

Seriously, can you guys imagine what will happen to the price when it is announced that the public can trade 1 MaryJ for 1 gram of some of the finest concentrates on the planet (basing that on what I read about dev's ability in this field)? Holy CRAP!!!!!

Thanks for letting us know Adam. We are all on pins and needles waiting for the next MaryJ developments! In the meantime, I think I will have to bite the bullet and buy some more Tongue
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Loving the cheap price of btc right now
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

right on, looks like adam is trying to expand. I hope it goes well for him... ha I wish I could move to CO and grow for him or make bubble for him lol I'm probably well over 2000 batches of bubble too Wink

Much love to MaryJ
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hey, all my old reply are delete!!!! 10mins ago Undecided Undecided Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
https://twitter.com/MaryJaneCoinDev/status/558848886555422720

Making a  video of customers using $maryj for purchases @PeacefullChoice this week. #maryjanecoin the choice of the #cannabis industry #btc
How long do you think it'll be before we get to see this video?!  Cheesy

+1

This video could make the price explode.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Making a  video of customers using $maryj for purchases @PeacefullChoice this week. #maryjanecoin the choice of the #cannabis industry #btc
How long do you think it'll be before we get to see this video?!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1007
Does anyone know if there is still a plan to peg MaryJ 1 to 1 with anything (maybe concentrates?)?

That was the plan all along,  I haven't heard that it's changed. 
Activity: 336
Does anyone know if there is still a plan to peg MaryJ 1 to 1 with anything (maybe concentrates?)?
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
Jeah guys, just chill  Cheesy
Activity: 344
ALL IN!

+1

Adam is a great dev.
legendary
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 364
Activity: 387
how long was bitcointalk.org down, wasn't working for me Sad
Activity: 308
Damn got no spare btc to buy.  When and what will be the next update or features for maryj
legendary
Kaspa
I don't trust the POW devs.

ya chuck norris never gets them out before their all bat shit crazy Wink
Pages:
Jump to: