Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 93. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Adam mentioned a while back in IRC, that he was having the POW coin devs making an android wallet.
if you chat with him ask if that is still the case
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
speaking of a wallet, does anyone know where that sort of developmental work could be contracted? Fiverr?  Tongue

I'm not sure who you'd contact, shouldn't be too hard to find... it would have to be comparable quality to the reg maryj wallet (which is still one of the nicest I've seen) who designed/built the maryj wallet?
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
Guys, instead of watching the price all day long, let's go out and spread the word, talk to people about MJ, tweet/talk to businesses about MaryJ and just enjoy beeing an owner of the greatest weedcoin out there.  Grin

+1

I own http://maryjshop.com/ and http://shopmaryj.com/  Lets come up with some ideas for a store.   Grin

A store would be great!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Guys, instead of watching the price all day long, let's go out and spread the word, talk to people about MJ, tweet/talk to businesses about MaryJ and just enjoy beeing an owner of the greatest weedcoin out there.  Grin

+1

I own http://maryjshop.com/ and http://shopmaryj.com/  Lets come up with some ideas for a store.   Grin
ALL IN!
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
this is a scam dump your coins before it hits 500 sat again

Proof ?

Source?

Grin
Activity: 308
this is a scam dump your coins before it hits 500 sat again
Don't Trust Words
Funny.  Wink Price goes down. Richlist just got a bit richer. And some coins from bittrex were removed too.
So looks like the small holders won't stop feeding the big ones for peanuts.  Grin

+1

This is just a shake out.

Nothing for weak hands  Tongue
ALL IN!
Funny.  Wink Price goes down. Richlist just got a bit richer. And some coins from bittrex were removed too.
So looks like the small holders won't stop feeding the big ones for peanuts.  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
 Huh Huh Guys if you invest some money in crypto world, why you sale so cheap your future??? We allready have 100"s coins whith no future BUT   MARY JANE with our multi skilled DEV WE WINN

MARY much better than Bitcoin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin          You will cry about your sale coins Grin Grin Grin   but any way sale I will buy more Cheesy Cheesy
Once that Android wallet gets made/released, the price is going to sky rocket.

Dev should have enough funds donated to give a bounty to someone who could make the wallet...

lets just watch if it will skyrocket every coin holder says that. after the release of this we will go to the moon, impossible it will not climb to xx sat.
dont get me wrong i believe in this coin. i think one day this will bring coinholders fortune. but dont get excited just yet. probably years of waiting is needed

True. The Maryj team has stalled with their updates ever since they announced that they needed a Android Wallet. Having a mobile wallet is going to be huge for dispensaries, real huge.. Maybe just maybe the Maryj team is going to be on this forum more when that thing gets released to the public so it'll increase the price.

lets just all pray that this coin would not turn out to be a scam

LOL!!!!!

You pray that the price goes down. Wink

haha well i pray that it goes up to a dollar ea. dont mind buying even at the current price if it will go to 1 dollar ea haha
Don't Trust Words

Dev should have enough funds donated to give a bounty to someone who could make the wallet...

lets just watch if it will skyrocket every coin holder says that. after the release of this we will go to the moon, impossible it will not climb to xx sat.
dont get me wrong i believe in this coin. i think one day this will bring coinholders fortune. but dont get excited just yet. probably years of waiting is needed

True. The Maryj team has stalled with their updates ever since they announced that they needed a Android Wallet. Having a mobile wallet is going to be huge for dispensaries, real huge.. Maybe just maybe the Maryj team is going to be on this forum more when that thing gets released to the public so it'll increase the price.

LOL!!!!!

You pray that the price goes down. Wink
Activity: 387
price settling in nicely. community holding strong. it is up to us what we sell for.
place small sell orders, never dump. next wave should be interesting.
still 10 days left till the end of Jan  Wink

legendary
Look ARROUND!

legendary
Look ARROUND!

Dev should have enough funds donated to give a bounty reward to someone who could make the wallet...
legendary
Activity: 961
I believe in this coin since the beginning, Cannabis coin has closed their thread and while here keep it open show this coin is real and real project....I bought the same amount of cannabiscoin and maryjane and now I have only 0,12 BTC in cannabis coin and 1,2 btc in maryjames, so tell me which one is the real project?

Yes Maryjanes! well done
legendary
Kaspa
if it was going to get dumped on wouldn't it be back down to 500 by now?

seems like people were accumulating to hold, I imagine it'll be like this till 420 (and get even better along the way)
Don't Trust Words
It looks like some of you have no idea what a pump and dump even is.

Indeed !!
Pages:
Jump to: