Pages:
Author

Topic: [MASARI] coin speculation - page 6. (Read 2646 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
you said what now?
April 11, 2018, 01:50:24 PM
Total number of coins ? Premine ?

Masari does not have a premine, and had it's own genesis block as well.

Total coin supply will be: 18.5 million, although total current supply is: 4,745,140 (number is updated hourly here: https://getmasari.org/totalmsr )
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
Total number of coins ? Premine ?
Activity: 40
April 11, 2018, 11:11:36 AM
I am a big Monero fan so imagine this coin looks great for me...If developers keep up with the good work i imagine the price will follow. I will HODL a thousand considering the low number of coins.
you said what now?
April 11, 2018, 09:44:49 AM
I think I might have been conservative - considering the rebase due in a couple weeks will include:

Multisig
PoW change to v7
Sub Addresses
Bulletproofs (activation pending MRL audit)
An improved Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm (this is also being reviewed for addition into the Monero codebase)

This, along with the community driven logo change coming up, I see big things in MSR's future.
Activity: 108
April 11, 2018, 07:50:47 AM
So in the interest of pure speculation: thoughts on 2018 benchmark prices?

end of first quarter: 2500 sats seems to be a solid point of support
2nd Quarter: ?
3rd Quarter: ?
4th Quarter: ?

Here are my guesses. 2nd Quarter: 10,000 sats 3rd Quarter: 20,000 sats, 4th Quarter: 30,000 Sats

Any other want to chime in with their guesses?

I will be happy for 20000 sats to the end of the year, that's my target.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 06:04:45 PM
Masari have a beautiful and closed community that love the project and it's dev. Masari is growing slowly and getting better at technical level.. like making coin more ASIC resistant etc.

Another great thing Masari is doing is being friendly fork of Monero and contributing toward upstream, and as fluffypony (Monero dev) said it's little pat on back on Monero and Masari.

I am very bullish on Masari.. from about $1m market cap it can easily go to $30-50m market cap in 1-2 years.

If I were looking for a microcap which isn't shitcoin, I'd throw a few grand into it and let it ride.
I also highly appreciate this project as it is a project based on Monero. I am also considering investing some money into this project but the community supports it quite well. I will continue to monitor this project more in the coming time.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:41:06 PM
Masari have a beautiful and closed community that love the project and it's dev. Masari is growing slowly and getting better at technical level.. like making coin more ASIC resistant etc.

Another great thing Masari is doing is being friendly fork of Monero and contributing toward upstream, and as fluffypony (Monero dev) said it's little pat on back on Monero and Masari.

I am very bullish on Masari.. from about $1m market cap it can easily go to $30-50m market cap in 1-2 years.

If I were looking for a microcap which isn't shitcoin, I'd throw a few grand into it and let it ride.
you said what now?
April 10, 2018, 02:08:28 PM
So in the interest of pure speculation: thoughts on 2018 benchmark prices?

end of first quarter: 2500 sats seems to be a solid point of support
2nd Quarter: ?
3rd Quarter: ?
4th Quarter: ?

Here are my guesses. 2nd Quarter: 10,000 sats 3rd Quarter: 20,000 sats, 4th Quarter: 30,000 Sats

Any other want to chime in with their guesses?
Activity: 6
April 10, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
I grabbed a few coins the other day, looks like a solid project.
April 10, 2018, 08:01:05 AM
I found out about Masari last night from Fluffypony Podcast, looks like an interesting project. I will grab some.

Yep, nice shoutout for Masari, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TATpQ7KogBc&feature=youtu.be&t=6074
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 05:41:29 AM
I always found interesting these kind of coins: Masari coin
Great project but what I really like, apart from the concept itself, is that the team are really approachable, friendly and super excited about their upcoming launch. There’s no doubt that they all believe that they have a winner.
Activity: 7
April 10, 2018, 04:25:44 AM
I found out about Masari last night from Fluffypony Podcast, looks like an interesting project. I will grab some.
Activity: 41
April 08, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Hello guys,

I search the forum for a new baby coin to invest and found Masari - fork of Monero.

It look like have a great discord community, super dev named Thaer, already listed on two exchanges and look a good investment if you look at the last month price progress.

I'm not gonna bullshit you saying it will be the next Monero but i belive could have a great potential in the near future. I already invested a little bit but i will watch this coin closely for more. Any thoughts ?

https://ibb.co/cbeBHH
since you already searched it , can we have more information about this super dev Thaer !! . It is first time to hear about this coin . Its name is taken from an Arabian working company named masari which translation is money it is a third party something like smart wallet .

Masari main developer Thaer has made a pull request to Monero to change the difficulty algorithm and to make it more responsive and bring the network closer to it’s true hashrate on April 6.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/8a7ubh/only_20_of_the_blocks_coming_into_the_fork_are/

https://btcmanager.com/moneros-scheduled-upgrade-to-soon-reveal-the-extent-of-secretive-asic-mining/
April 08, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
you said this coin is fork from monero, then already listed in 2 exchange ?
can you tell me what is the exchange to trade this coin ? and maybe a link to their website or announcements thread in this forum if any
thank you

Masari is listed at SouthXExchange and Stocks.Exchange, of the two I recommend SouthxExchange.

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159114.160
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/masari/
Discord: https://discord.gg/sMCwMqs

Cheers!
Activity: 159
April 08, 2018, 07:52:46 AM
The next refactor should contain sub-addresses and multisig, this is the best fork of monero on the market seated at 800k marketcap, I think it's a steal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
April 08, 2018, 04:27:12 AM

Hello guys,

I search the forum for a new baby coin to invest and found Masari - fork of Monero.

It look like have a great discord community, super dev named Thaer, already listed on two exchanges and look a good investment if you look at the last month price progress.

I'm not gonna bullshit you saying it will be the next Monero but i belive could have a great potential in the near future. I already invested a little bit but i will watch this coin closely for more. Any thoughts ?

You may have the amazing brain power to judge a project. But I am very sure, in your own little heart, you may not believe it. Because this project has not had a clear direction, where will he walk, can he adapt to the market conditions that are dying as it is today.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:23:11 AM
you said this coin is fork from monero, then already listed in 2 exchange ?
can you tell me what is the exchange to trade this coin ? and maybe a link to their website or announcements thread in this forum if any
thank you
April 08, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

Hello guys,

https://ibb.co/cbeBHH
Yes that right I said new privacy coin. It’s not even listed on coin market cap yet. Masari is based off of Monero and can be stored on a Cli or GUI wallet. If you missed the monero train then you are going to love that masari is sitting at .10 cents right now at South x change. Best part about south x change is no personal information is required to register. I transfered litecoin over to the exchange and sold it for a higher price than Bittrex to fund my Masari. Also the Masari Developer is readily accessible for question on their discord channel or bitcoin talk page.

For CMC listing any coin needs 100k daily trades  or a huge bribe Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

Hello guys,

Yes that right I said new privacy coin. It’s not even listed on coin market cap yet. Masari is based off of Monero and can be stored on a Cli or GUI wallet. If you missed the monero train then you are going to love that masari is sitting at .10 cents right now at South x change. Best part about south x change is no personal information is required to register. I transfered litecoin over to the exchange and sold it for a higher price than Bittrex to fund my Masari. Also the Masari Developer is readily accessible for question on their discord channel or bitcoin talk page.
Activity: 307
April 07, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
masari project is a new project, if you think this project is very good right your rights and if you want to invest in the project I remind you do not invest all your assets on one project let alone the project is still in say new.
there are many altcoins that have considerable potential such as ETH and BTC I think this is one of the coin is very good for investment. I personally prefer the old coin in the new coin appeal.
Pages:
Jump to: