Pages:
Author

Topic: Massive loss 40% underwater - page 10. (Read 1257 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 12:42:42 AM
50% is relatively small compared to others - you bought good coins, you do not need to sell them, after some time prices return to peaks and are likely to exceed. I myself in such cases say that I lost money, but I gained experience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 15, 2018, 10:49:54 PM
Look like this is first times you bought crypto, if you bought popular crypto and now the price drop 50% you have to wait extra patient for bullish trend because will be any times for that. And now Bitcoin and other crypto look just started to bull run so get it and hold it in a few month to recover loss and if you dont buy back again you will forever in loss.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
April 15, 2018, 10:05:43 PM
Got in at the height of Jan this year and all holdings lost more than half from the previous peak.

Very frustrated and was afraid that crypto will be zeroed out, so sold at massive loss more than 50%+ realized loss

After sold last week, all coins came back up 10-20%, even more frustrated, what to do?

If you don’t have the stomach for trading or even watching the fluctuations in the prices, I recommend one of two choices:

1) Find a few cryptocurrencies that you think have potential. Buy and just hold long term for maybe a couple of years and you may recover your losses and make a profit. I recommend that you buy top coins like Bitcoin, Etherium, and a couple of others in the top 10 of market cap.

Or

2) Just accept your losses and move on.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 09:56:55 PM
Got in at the height of Jan this year and all holdings lost more than half from the previous peak.

Very frustrated and was afraid that crypto will be zeroed out, so sold at massive loss more than 50%+ realized loss

After sold last week, all coins came back up 10-20%, even more frustrated, what to do?
Pages:
Jump to: