Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 48. (Read 80701 times)

Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
Am I the only person on here that would report a theft of thousands of dollars to the police / appropriate authorities?

Given that each count is at most a low degree grand larceny case, unlikely that anything will ever happen. You really think anyone would ever be extradited and brought to court for this? Doubtful. Local police departments wouldn't know where to begin and are unlikely to spend any resources pursuing it.

I'm saying that IF the person behind the Master-p account was hacked in the way they describe THEY should report that to the police. According to the post quoted below the amount that was supposedly stolen from them is over $10.000.

Registered total scammed : 23.957BTC
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
This is got to be the thing that breaks the internet as this chapter of the plot thickens:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-the-real-master-p-paying-back-all-funds-in-an-hour-15-btc-bounty-on-info-1307968

15 bitcoin bounty  Huh
This guy for real, I think not  Cheesy
This one is getting stranger and stranger every hour.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
^^^

Man, you signature spammers are giving me a headache. Nobody believes the account was sold.
But but! Betcoin!!! Coinbet!!! CoinLuLzG0ne! So many websites to advertise! So little time!
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Am I the only person on here that would report a theft of thousands of dollars to the police / appropriate authorities?

Given that each count is at most a low degree grand larceny case, unlikely that anything will ever happen. You really think anyone would ever be extradited and brought to court for this? Doubtful. Local police departments wouldn't know where to begin and are unlikely to spend any resources pursuing it.
Activity: 764
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
^^^

Man, you signature spammers are giving me a headache. Nobody believes the account was sold.
Activity: 499
Seriously I think does it matter that if the guy scammed is real Master-P or a person whom he sold. Because as far as my knowledge is concerned, in both cases he is the person guilty !

Please tell us Master-P ( yes the new account that pop up here saying he is real master-p ) why you sold your account ? to let someone else scam us behind your name.

If you say that you thought the guy would not scam and rather earn by escrowing deals and exchanges , you sound quite stupid. Why ? See a person who wants to escrow means he is well old enough in the forum and must have a account , now if he is not using his own account and buying your account for escrow deals, does that make sense ?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Real-master-p you can verify it is you to me if you like. I have his info (first/last name and shipping info). I want to believe you so send me a message. I would assume I am trusted enough to verify with...
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Wtf does Quickseller have to do with this other than his vast experience running a fake escrow service and troll baiting?

Hopefully this is the real Master-P and we will have some evidence from him shortly.
it was just a joke.

Either way, I think I should invest in a popcorn company.

with all these master-p's showing up, its getting pretty confusing, so im metaphorically going to grab my popcorn and watch as it all unfolds.

I realize that. I just find it interesting how reputable members always seem to find a way to inject people like him into situations like this when he clearly he always brings more drama than he solves to these kind of scenarios. It also feeds his delusions of reputability and authority around here, which drives him to obsessively insert himself into situations even more. Master-P is providing enough drama on his own. Hopefully this is really him and payments to victims will be forthcoming.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Wtf does Quickseller have to do with this other than his vast experience running a fake escrow service and troll baiting?

Hopefully this is the real Master-P and we will have some evidence from him shortly.
it was just a joke.

Either way, I think I should invest in a popcorn company.

with all these master-p's showing up, its getting pretty confusing, so im metaphorically going to grab my popcorn and watch as it all unfolds.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
'I repeat, will the real Master-P please stand up.'
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I did some poking with the PGP keys and found that the email* associated with the new pgp key on his keybase is associated with his master-p account here. The reddit account is zinoxenxe (https://www.reddit.com/user/zinoxenxe) and it was previously linked to master-P on bitrated: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GCCGYGq4SIAJ:https://www.bitrated.com/masterp/linked+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us. However now that bitrated page is blank: https://www.bitrated.com/masterp/linked. Very curious.

*Note: emails on PGP keys can be faked so it could be possible that a hacker is framing him but I doubt that since I couldn't actually find that email publicly.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Well, I don't exactly care about my dox. Post it all you want, it won't help the situation. I am not exactly threatened by that as many people in this community whom I've traded with already knows my name. But if you guys think threatening me by doxxing me is going to help, regardless of if you believe my story or not, then you're going about this all wrong.

Maybe you could prove that you are the real master-p by posting something in your dox, like your street address number or something small so those with your dox could confirm that it is the correct information..

Or maybe PM the dude with your dox and tell him so he can confirm it is correct..

It may not remove all doubt but may help.. IDK, just a suggestion..

I don't mind showing proof to TECSHARE to verify my dox. I can prove that it is the real me with a photo ID. But like everyone here likes to say, it's easy to buy a fake ID Right? So I don't know how credible this may seem to the community. With that said, I don't mind doing it as a way to further verify myself since there is no way the hacker would have access to my photo identification documents.

I would accept a video of you holding your ID with your full name, address, and photo, so that I can read it and making a quick comment about the situation as another form of authentication. Any still picture could have easily been raided from your PC. You could upload it to a private server and then PM me a link using www.privnote.com which will erase the text as soon as I read it. Once I have confirmed I have viewed it I will let you know so you can erase the original file. I will keep all of this information confidential of course. I would consider this sufficient evidence to delay your doxing and give you an appropriate amount of time to sort this out and refund the victims.
big claim from the third / fourth account, lost track. time for me to grab some of that quickseller brand popcorn i guess.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I will be able to sign a message in about 10 hours time.

How? A couple of posts ago you said you would be home in 2 days. And some time before that you said you would be home in about a week. This just doesn't add up.
Yes some of the pieces to this puzzle you have constructed just do not connect together and seem to be glued together in a Frankenstein type of way.
Anybody get Gleb Gamow on this monstrosity that is unfolding yet? He would be the only one to make sense of this madness! If anybody that is a good enough Sherlock on here it is him.

He's currently gnawing on a bone named Marshall Long over here, per usual.
Damn that old dog  Cheesy
Someone should tell him there is some fresh meat over here for him to sink his teeth into. That should get em running and put this castastrophy to rest.
It is like watching a car crash. You can't look away until the wreak is settled.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Well, I don't exactly care about my dox. Post it all you want, it won't help the situation. I am not exactly threatened by that as many people in this community whom I've traded with already knows my name. But if you guys think threatening me by doxxing me is going to help, regardless of if you believe my story or not, then you're going about this all wrong.

Maybe you could prove that you are the real master-p by posting something in your dox, like your street address number or something small so those with your dox could confirm that it is the correct information..

Or maybe PM the dude with your dox and tell him so he can confirm it is correct..

I don't mind showing proof to TECSHARE to verify my dox. I can prove that it is the real me with a photo ID. But like everyone here likes to say, it's easy to buy a fake ID Right? So I don't know how credible this may seem to the community. With that said, I don't mind doing it as a way to further verify myself since there is no way the hacker would have access to my photo identification documents.

I would accept a video of you holding your ID with your full name, address, and photo, so that I can read it and making a quick comment about the situation as another form of authentication. Any still picture could have easily been raided from your PC. You could upload it to a private server and then PM me a link using www.privnote.com which will erase the text as soon as I read it. Once I have confirmed I have viewed it I will let you know so you can erase the original file. I will keep all of this information confidential of course. I would consider this sufficient evidence to delay your doxing and give you an appropriate amount of time to sort this out and refund the victims.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

It was suggested earlier that some one send him a code to his mailing address so that the real master-P could positively identify himself. This might be worth doing later once he signs an address or begins refunds establishing it really is him to quash the doxing once he is making good on repairing the damages caused as a result of his negligence. I really don't want to dox him, but this is the only way to light a fire under his ass to make sure he does his due diligence to repair the damages here rather than just running away and hiding.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

How? A couple of posts ago you said you would be home in 2 days. And some time before that you said you would be home in about a week. This just doesn't add up.
Yes some of the pieces to this puzzle you have constructed just do not connect together and seem to be glued together in a Frankenstein type of way.
Anybody get Gleb Gamow on this monstrosity that is unfolding yet? He would be the only one to make sense of this madness! If anybody that is a good enough Sherlock on here it is him.

He's currently gnawing on a bone named Marshall Long over here, per usual.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

There are a lot of idiots in this thread I'm not even going to bother addressing. You're either just trying to bump up your post count or you simply didn't read the majority of this thread. Everything that has been posted by every other user claiming to be me is a LIE.

Again, I repeat. I NEVER SOLD MY ACCOUNT. IT WAS LIKELY STOLEN BECAUSE I GOT KEYLOGGED BY ACCEPTING A MALICIOUS FILE, WHICH I BELIEVE IS FROM SOMEONE IN THIS COMMUNITY.

Take this as you will. I'm already trying my best to have this resolved ASAP. Even though it's not my money at risk here, I'm doing my duty by the community by doing everything I can at the best of my current ability. I only have about 2 BTC at risk here which is located in my tipping address: https://blockchain.info/address/14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5

The rest of the funds in that address other than the 2.10ish BTC is not mine.

I don't even care about restoring my reputation. I just want to try to get everyone their money back. And I'll go right ahead and say that even if I fail to recover the funds from my wallet, I'll continue to do my best to repay everyone out of my own damn pocket.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Pages:
Jump to: