Pages:
Author

Topic: Master the trading - page 10. (Read 3034 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
They say that day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right? How long someone from newbie to advanced should spend to be considered good?

It depends on your skill because there are some people who are easily to get all the points in it and can make their own strategic ways afterwards getting experience it but there are some people that no matter how much you told them they still do not know how it works so it depend on the capability of the people if they are gonna be great in a short period of time or not because me I am doing this for a year but still.I do not know anything about it. You need to engage all of yourself in this if this really what you wanted to do maybe that will help
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 06:30:08 AM
Daytrading is obviously a skill, and if you do not master it, you wont make much profit in a long term.
You need to have a good knowledge before jumping to the pool, otherwise you will be lost.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
we all have to master the trade, if we have mastered the trade surely we will have a lot of profits, the most important thing is to learn trade problems first.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 05:50:13 AM
If you are still practicing trading, it would be best to start off with an amount you think would make you earn something profitable and is not heavy on your budget. Like for instance, spending around $50 at first or something like that.
Activity: 518
June 04, 2018, 05:39:18 AM
what you say is true, trading is a skill you have to have excellent skills to be able to get a lot of profits from trading, you have to know the right time to buy and the right time to sell so you can benefit very much.
a trader is supposed to have good skills and analysis in choosing the coins they will buy, and indeed they should be able to know the exact time when to buy and sell, and to trade certainly also requires patience and expertise so for a beginner is not easy to could benefit, if it was not for his luck in doing his trade.
Activity: 197
June 04, 2018, 04:53:56 AM
it requires a lot of knowledge to master this kind of field, you must be a good risk taker and have a great patience every time.
Activity: 139
June 04, 2018, 03:43:19 AM
It requires a lot of time until you start being a profesional trader. You need some knowledge, if you do not have this, then i think that you are a little bit lost in here. Just try to learn a little and you will be okay.
Activity: 484
June 04, 2018, 03:31:49 AM
Trading day needs many skills to observe, evaluate and analyze the market but luck is still essential to success. Since a newbie becomes a master trading, it is not easy for you to lose a lot of money to become a master trading.
Activity: 274
June 04, 2018, 03:29:18 AM
I believe that the way to master is just a matter or time and experience. You trade - you learn better to trade from that trading.
Activity: 419
June 02, 2018, 03:43:09 AM
In order to increase any skill as they say Practice makes perfect. I would strongly advise you practice with small amounts on some up and coming alt coins. Just remember to become a pro trader you can’t be too greedy which is the hardest part (In my opinion) of trading. You need to make plans about when you will cash out and at what price.
Trading is the trickiest thing to do and that there are so many things which you need to take care of as one single mistake can result in a huge amount of loss. Once you have decided to be there in the world of the trading, then you must first try to gain as much knowledge as you can and that you should keep on practicing as much as you can so that you may know the things in a better way.
Activity: 243
June 01, 2018, 08:16:05 PM
They say that day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right? How long someone from newbie to advanced should spend to be considered good?

It depends on how people do it right trading.if you are newbie you need to make more effort to learn new strategy and adopt that in you're trading strategy. Knowledge is important and patient,skill is learning step by step base in experience on trading everyday.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 01, 2018, 07:38:54 PM
what you say is true, trading is a skill you have to have excellent skills to be able to get a lot of profits from trading, you have to know the right time to buy and the right time to sell so you can benefit very much.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
June 01, 2018, 07:01:37 PM
In order to increase any skill as they say Practice makes perfect. I would strongly advise you practice with small amounts on some up and coming alt coins. Just remember to become a pro trader you can’t be too greedy which is the hardest part (In my opinion) of trading. You need to make plans about when you will cash out and at what price.
Trading masters do the processes or procedure without any hurdles or difficulty as they know better how to handle the processes and walk in a zigzag place and this is only possible if they have knowledge? Trading is simply based on few steps that are the major steps and need your full attention. Choose a valuable coin and hold it for a long term so that you find maximum profit from it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
June 01, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
If you keeps on practice the day trading,you will be the master in that.In trading,If you practice more.Surely it will improve your skills in trading.Once you feel you are the master in trading,don't allow your emotion to take your decision.Surely it will reduce your patience and make you to feel superior.Finally you will lose some dollars.
Activity: 602
June 01, 2018, 04:44:43 PM
If you are trying to develop a skill set,  there is not amount of time that should be enough.  The ability to keep learning and improving on what you have learned is what determines your growth and your result is the direct interpretation of what you are capable of!
in any case, before you start working, you must first decide on your desires. Because everyone is in a hurry in their activities and at the same time wants to learn, and at the same time earn huge money. Therefore, you need to concentrate first on learning the rules of trade and gain skills, and then already use these skills For effective work.
and I try to learn everything a little and at once. First I take part in the company Bounty And thus earn starting capital. And thanks to the earned tokens, I will be able to learn the trade in practice.
Activity: 185
June 01, 2018, 03:21:13 PM
trade.io is giving out airdrop !!

Register here for airdrop - https://airdrops.trade.io/
Join the telegram group for more detail  - https://t.me/TradeToken
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
June 01, 2018, 02:07:35 PM
If you are trying to develop a skill set,  there is not amount of time that should be enough.  The ability to keep learning and improving on what you have learned is what determines your growth and your result is the direct interpretation of what you are capable of!
in any case, before you start working, you must first decide on your desires. Because everyone is in a hurry in their activities and at the same time wants to learn, and at the same time earn huge money. Therefore, you need to concentrate first on learning the rules of trade and gain skills, and then already use these skills For effective work.
Activity: 28
June 01, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
To have it you must try too much. Do research, read many analyzes, even experience and failures that can help you in the right direction later
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
June 01, 2018, 10:08:14 AM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
June 01, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
I believe that daily manipulations to earn money in trading are much worse than investing in companies and holding tokens
Pages:
Jump to: