Pages:
Author

Topic: MasterCard & Visa Start Banning VPN Providers - page 2. (Read 2031 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
You think the people didnt like something?
I think the problem they figured out they had was that there was plain nothing likeable about the Muslim Brotherhood....the group that spawned Bin Laden and the entire set of Islamic murderers of today.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wonder how far we are from an all out ban on encryption! I can see it now... Its for the children.. to save you from terror ...we must read every email, every webpage you visit, ever conversation you have, every video you watch, every book you read, every course you study, every place you go, and every thing you could potentially think must be recorded and cataloged forever.  ..

i guess thats a whole different matter but .. ....

Well, you just might have it right.  The only way to save the people from terror is for the people to dictate to the politicians of all stripes...

...we must read every email, every webpage you visit, ever conversation you have, every video you watch, every book you read, every course you study, every place you go, and every thing you could potentially think must be recorded and cataloged forever.  ..
I wonder how far we are from an all out ban on encryption! I can see it now... Its for the children.. to save you from terror ...we must read every email, every webpage you visit, ever conversation you have, every video you watch, every book you read, every course you study, every place you go, and every thing you could potentially think must be recorded and cataloged forever.  ..

Well, you just might have it right.  The only way to save the people from terror is for the people to dictate to the politicians of all stripes...

...we must read every email, every webpage you visit, ever conversation you have, every video you watch, every book you read, every course you study, every place you go, and every thing you could potentially think must be recorded and cataloged forever.  ..

I think its a people problem not a politician problem.. Check what happened to Egypt's president ... The first democratically elected president...

You think the people didnt like something?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
I wonder how far we are from an all out ban on encryption! I can see it now... Its for the children.. to save you from terror ...we must read every email, every webpage you visit, ever conversation you have, every video you watch, every book you read, every course you study, every place you go, and every thing you could potentially think must be recorded and cataloged forever.  ..

legendary
I never thought i would see this day!..  Funny enough my vpn provider still accepts paypal.. Luckily btc too.. Whats the saying. if youre vpn provider doesn't accept bitcoin youre at the wrong vpn provider!

Whats is not clear to me is the legality of this... How is this legal for them to single out an industry and target them! A legal industry. Lots of businesses i work with have their employees use a vpn when overseas to access the work network and proprietary info!

I wonder how far we are from an all out ban on encryption! I can see it now... Its for the children.. to save you from terror ...we must read every email, every webpage you visit, ever conversation you have, every video you watch, every book you read, every course you study, every place you go, and every thing you could potentially think must be recorded and cataloged forever.  ..

i guess thats a whole different matter but ..

With moves like this all they're going to do is just push more and more people into using Bitcoin because they prove themselves to be a bunch of monopolising scumbags, I'm not surprised at all they're doing this, they're freezing peoples bank accounts too.

Bitcoin users shouldnt be pushed to use it.. They shouldnt be pushed to use tor or vpn services either but here we are!

perhaps this is all a part of Agenda 21 to push people towards a universal currency designed by the NSA  Tongue

The meltdown has to occur before all that..  the are propping up the dollar, hell they are crashing the markets to save the dollar.
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/06/22/fed-crashes-markets-to-defend-against-dollar-collapse/

People are sleep than a motha....

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
perhaps this is all a part of Agenda 21 to push people towards a universal currency designed by the NSA  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
With moves like this all they're going to do is just push more and more people into using Bitcoin because they prove themselves to be a bunch of monopolising scumbags, I'm not surprised at all they're doing this, they're freezing peoples bank accounts too.
legendary

Guess you should be paying in btc anyway but i did not expect this. Who here uses a vpn and pays for it regularly with paypal, mastercard or visa?

http://news.slashdot.org/story/13/07/03/1952228/mastercard-and-visa-start-banning-vpn-providers

Pages:
Jump to: