Author

Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread - page 131. (Read 226673 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 25, 2013, 03:31:08 AM
Pouncer, maybe it's best to remove dacoinminster's offer until confirmed ?
It effects the prices only by being there!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 25, 2013, 03:29:44 AM
Pouncer, thanks for your help with the order book so far!
Let's keep manually updating the order book for the time being.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 25, 2013, 03:26:25 AM
@Pouncer: Would be nice, if you can put the link to the order book in your signature.
Cool Smiley
Activity: 533
Merit: 539
October 25, 2013, 03:11:54 AM
@Pouncer: Would be nice, if you can put the link to the order book in your signature.
October 25, 2013, 02:59:34 AM
Hi can you please put up an ask for me. 200 MSC @ 0.1 BTC each. Cheers
Done.
Activity: 240
October 25, 2013, 02:26:44 AM
Hi can you please put up an ask for me. 200 MSC @ 0.1 BTC each. Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
October 25, 2013, 02:14:41 AM
Edit: Not to mention, I'm pretty sure his wife doesn't allow him to be online at night. Cheesy
Cheesy
October 25, 2013, 12:32:26 AM
I would just put that bid back to unconfirmed in the Requests section. If you leave it there, it's going to spook everyone who sees it and it is very unlikely to be genuine.

Edit: Not to mention, I'm pretty sure his wife doesn't allow him to be online at night. Cheesy

Good idea. Done

Cool. You can put my 100 @ .119 ask back though... that was really me. Smiley

Done
Activity: 420
October 25, 2013, 12:24:20 AM
I would just put that bid back to unconfirmed in the Requests section. If you leave it there, it's going to spook everyone who sees it and it is very unlikely to be genuine.

Good idea. Done

Cool. You can put my 100 @ .119 ask back though... that was really me. Smiley
October 25, 2013, 12:21:27 AM

Good idea. Done
October 25, 2013, 12:09:00 AM

October 24, 2013, 11:50:22 PM
Looks like dacoinminster is dumping 30,000 coins at 0.05

Yeah I just saw that... but can't imagine it's true as he said he wouldn't sell at these prices just a page or two ago.

EDIT: I bet it's someone trolling the new request form.

The request came in through the form. Not sure if it is genuine.
Just realized this may not be a good idea. Anyone can submit anything!

I'll disable the form for the time being. We may have to revert to the good old method!

JR, can you please confirm/deny this request? Thanks.

Edit: Sorry folks, this is such a bad idea. Even if it is genuine, we cannot use this method for obvious reasons. I'm disabling it for good. Please submit your requests the usual way.
October 24, 2013, 11:48:12 PM

Yeah I just saw that... but can't imagine it's true as he said he wouldn't sell at these prices just a page or two ago.

The request came in through the form. Not sure if it is genuine.
Just realized this may not be a good idea. Anyone can submit anything!

I'll disable the form for the time being. We may have to revert to the good old method!
Activity: 669
October 24, 2013, 11:29:31 PM
Could be, or maybe they are supposed to @ 0.5
October 24, 2013, 11:24:23 PM

Activity: 669
October 24, 2013, 11:19:18 PM
October 24, 2013, 10:43:22 PM
Could my order please be removed. Still getting PMs  Tongue

Done
See updated order book

Please request for Order Book changes using this Order Form
j5t
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 24, 2013, 10:19:44 PM
Could my order please be removed. Still getting PMs  Tongue
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
October 24, 2013, 09:05:31 PM
We can trade with escrow via bitmit. Please check out my listing here: https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/71250-mastercoins-select-quantity-to-purchase/?ref=3541
Bitmit fees are respectable and I've been using them for over a year now with no problems.

First of all, I'd be really happy to see more people escrowing Mastercoin trades. But I'm not sure if the guys at bitmit are able to do proper escrow – do they even know about Mastercoin and how to determine a successful transaction?

Bitmit doesnt escrow the mastercoins, they only hold the bitcoins. Once bitcoins are in escrow, the seller sends mastercoins to the buyer. Once buyer is satisfied, releases escrow and transactions is complete.
In case of dispute, the blockchain doesnt lie. No risk to either party.

If there are any takers, please send me your offers via pm or message on bitmit.

And in case of dispute, do Bitmit know how to determine if the Mastercoins were sent or not? That was his question.

e: After looking at the link I see the seller of the Mastercoins is Admin, so does this mean that is your website? Which basically means they are just trusting you, so why even bother with the website at all?

I'm just a seller. Please check out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitmit-bitcoin-shopping-mall-bitcoin-market-place-bitcoin-auction-house-41592 for more information about bitmit. Bitmit has been around for a long time and is a great place to sell.
If there is a dispute, I will link the mastercoin transaction to the buyers receiving address. They can check it out on mastercoin-explorer to see that the mastercoins were sent.

Super convenient way of buying mastercoins directly from sellers. As for selling, well the orderbook is still necessary.
Activity: 240
October 24, 2013, 08:46:19 PM
We can trade with escrow via bitmit. Please check out my listing here: https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/71250-mastercoins-select-quantity-to-purchase/?ref=3541
Bitmit fees are respectable and I've been using them for over a year now with no problems.

First of all, I'd be really happy to see more people escrowing Mastercoin trades. But I'm not sure if the guys at bitmit are able to do proper escrow – do they even know about Mastercoin and how to determine a successful transaction?

Bitmit doesnt escrow the mastercoins, they only hold the bitcoins. Once bitcoins are in escrow, the seller sends mastercoins to the buyer. Once buyer is satisfied, releases escrow and transactions is complete.
In case of dispute, the blockchain doesnt lie. No risk to either party.

If there are any takers, please send me your offers via pm or message on bitmit.

And in case of dispute, do Bitmit know how to determine if the Mastercoins were sent or not? That was his question.

e: After looking at the link I see the seller of the Mastercoins is Admin, so does this mean that is your website? Which basically means they are just trusting you, so why even bother with the website at all?
Jump to: