Pages:
Author

Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread - page 61. (Read 226671 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
December 06, 2013, 06:34:08 AM
I've met all my promises - whether or not you've been able to accomplish the act suggested doesn't reflect upon my delivering that what is promised.  

Not exactly. We agreed on a trade and you took ages messing around and eventually pulled out because the price had dropped.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2013, 06:09:49 AM
Maybe I didn't understand but if you are saying that you are not taking responsibility to loss of MSC and the amount of time is the same why is a percentage fee justified on large trades? 
Even where he doesn't provide a guarantee - he must take greater care in handling large BTC.  Large transactions deserve a larger fee.  Just not over $100.  That is a lot.  I'll be signing up for escrow job if I get $100 to make one MSC transfer.

But nobody will use you because you have made 0 transactions on these forums, and you are a newcomer with very low activity and no seniority.

Trust must be earned day by day - otherwise is too easy for scammers to do their thing in here.

And yes, a 1% escrow fee is totally necessary.
I bought and sold many.  200 last week.  Where have you been?

DGulari.
Would you trust someone who sends PM's like this?......
"How is this for niceties: 'go fuck yourself'!!!  What not nice enough?  Then go fuck yourself sideways.  You are the offering seller moron - you are not doing me any favors."

Or, would you trust someone who had more than one identity, here?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
December 06, 2013, 05:20:48 AM
Maybe I didn't understand but if you are saying that you are not taking responsibility to loss of MSC and the amount of time is the same why is a percentage fee justified on large trades? 
Even where he doesn't provide a guarantee - he must take greater care in handling large BTC.  Large transactions deserve a larger fee.  Just not over $100.  That is a lot.  I'll be signing up for escrow job if I get $100 to make one MSC transfer.

But nobody will use you because you have made 0 transactions on these forums, and you are a newcomer with very low activity and no seniority.

Trust must be earned day by day - otherwise is too easy for scammers to do their thing in here.

And yes, a 1% escrow fee is totally necessary.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 06, 2013, 05:16:54 AM
I would like to buy MSC for 5BTC at @0.18

Hope im doing this right, #confused
zbx
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
December 06, 2013, 04:49:28 AM
Hi all,

New to mastercoin here, but is there any progress towards setting up an exchange for this stuff? I'm a developer who would be interested in building this as a project if there is enough demand for it.

Hey,

What kind of work would you be interested in doing? Are you talking about setting up an exchange website?
Activity: 47
December 06, 2013, 02:28:07 AM
Hi all,

New to mastercoin here, but is there any progress towards setting up an exchange for this stuff? I'm a developer who would be interested in building this as a project if there is enough demand for it.

Have you checked out these threads?

Positions & Bounties:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mastercoin-opportunities-thread-bounties-positions-330867

Main Project Thread:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mastercoin-new-protocol-layer-starting-from-the-exodus-address-265488
Activity: 47
December 06, 2013, 02:20:50 AM
Please remove my buy order from 5-Nov
Thanks.
Activity: 11
December 06, 2013, 02:14:54 AM
Hi all,

Activity: 18
December 06, 2013, 02:12:12 AM
please cancel my buying  order from the book, thanks.

2-Dec   pplwjd   0.1300   10   1.30
Activity: 252
December 06, 2013, 02:06:17 AM
Order book updated.

Please add
Want to buy : 100 MSC for 0.125 per coin (Toal 12.5)

Please remove:
Want to buy : 10 MSC for 0.15 per coin (Toal 1.5)

thanks.
Activity: 8
December 06, 2013, 01:28:23 AM
Please add
Want to buy : 100 MSC for 0.125 per coin (Toal 12.5)

Please remove:
Want to buy : 10 MSC for 0.15 per coin (Toal 1.5)

thanks.
Activity: 266
December 06, 2013, 12:32:15 AM
alright you guys..I am trying to test send mastercoin for the first time for the trades I proposed, I cannot even find a clear and concise direction for Mac OS to send mastercoin using mastercoin adviser..when I managed to figure out everything  myself I am getting this error : "ImportError: No module named Crypto.Hash.SHA256"  when I run: " python MasterCoinAdvisor.py" inside the "Mastercoin-Adviser-master" directory...why Hasn't someone posted the steps by step direction for this??? is this not one of the most essential components for mastercoin?Huh

Someone please point the way...and I will make a concise and clear post for Mac OS Users

Did you install the pycrypto library?

I thought that was included int the mastercoin-adviser folder? anyways this is the guide I followed:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3426313

It's not. In the post you link you can see:

"[...] As JR explained, running his tool requires python 2.7 and pycrypto.  Python is native to Mac OS X. [...]"

As he says Python comes pre-installed with OS X. I'm not actually near a Mac so I'm not 100% sure, but I'm guessing pycrypto doesn't and that's your problem.

Figure out your OS X and python exact versions, and then google "install pycrypto mac" and further search for your specific versions.

Shouldn't be too hard. Good luck !
Ola
Activity: 311
December 06, 2013, 12:18:15 AM
alright you guys..I am trying to test send mastercoin for the first time for the trades I proposed, I cannot even find a clear and concise direction for Mac OS to send mastercoin using mastercoin adviser..when I managed to figure out everything  myself I am getting this error : "ImportError: No module named Crypto.Hash.SHA256"  when I run: " python MasterCoinAdvisor.py" inside the "Mastercoin-Adviser-master" directory...why Hasn't someone posted the steps by step direction for this??? is this not one of the most essential components for mastercoin?Huh

Someone please point the way...and I will make a concise and clear post for Mac OS Users

I thought that was included int the mastercoin-adviser folder? anyways this is the guide I followed:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3426313
Activity: 266
December 05, 2013, 11:48:53 PM

Ola
December 05, 2013, 10:48:32 PM

Activity: 22
December 05, 2013, 09:48:08 PM
are there not any persons interested in coins? please update the orderbook Selling 110 more MSC at 0.13. Ill escrow pay fee

Ola.
i will buy. just PM YOU. Grin
December 05, 2013, 08:42:46 PM
Order book updated.

are there not any persons interested in coins? please update the orderbook Selling 110 more MSC at 0.13. Ill escrow pay fee

Ola.
Ola
December 05, 2013, 08:28:29 PM

Ola.
December 05, 2013, 06:33:53 PM
Order book updated.

Please remove my sell order for 100 MSC at .15, thank you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 05, 2013, 06:02:38 PM
Order book updated.

Selling 110 more MSC at 0.145  Please add to the orderbook. For sale asap, post here or pm me directly. Using maxmint, Ill escrow pay fee

Ola.

Selling 90 more MSC at 0.15  Wink. Please add to the orderbook.

Regards,
Sean.

Please remove my sell order for 100 MSC at .15, thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: