Pages:
Author

Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread - page 88. (Read 226671 times)

legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
November 19, 2013, 10:08:14 PM
Please adjust my sell to 0.165 for a quick sale Smiley  112.3 MSC available.  Cheers

I pm'd you
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 19, 2013, 08:17:12 PM
Hiaghst i know waht this is about, you feel that you missed the boat with mastercoin and now your upset, i have good news for you tho, its not too late, you can still jump on board, the price is low, the train hasn't left, its still at the platform, jump on board the train haighst, and then you won't need to ever troll again or want to either, you can do it haigst, join us

~ imo talk to Taariq he will explain !!!   Wink     >>take it easyyyyyy
November 19, 2013, 08:14:33 PM
I thought Haight Street was about peace and love, where the Summer of Love happened, and the hippies hang out. This Haightst is not at all mellow.

~ obviously you have not been to The Haight recently !  Cool

I just got off the phone with Taariq ..check this out! >>

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Smart_Property

*This page was written by Mike Hearn, contact him with any questions or ask on the forums.

Wink
Activity: 41
November 19, 2013, 08:08:04 PM

No buyers.  No sellers.  Slow day today.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
black swan hunter
November 19, 2013, 06:33:02 PM
I thought Haight Street was about peace and love, where the Summer of Love happened, and the hippies hang out. This Haightst is not at all mellow.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2013, 06:11:04 PM
Hiaghst i know waht this is about, you feel that you missed the boat with mastercoin and now your upset, i have good news for you tho, its not too late, you can still jump on board, the price is low, the train hasn't left, its still at the platform, jump on board the train haighst, and then you won't need to ever troll again or want to either, you can do it haigst, join us
November 19, 2013, 06:00:47 PM
isn't funny how i'm the guy to talk to when it comes to bitcoin-stock market related stuff? LOL  Grin *right now MSC reminds me of a typical kool aid stand!

Hi Haightst,

This thread is for buying and selling MasterCoin.  I don't think you are doing either of these things.  

Can you please take your general comments and musings to the overall MasterCoin project development thread?  That thread is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mastercoin-new-protocol-layer-starting-from-the-exodus-address-265488

I think you would be more apt to getting the discussion you crave if you posted there.  At the moment, your posts just add to the general noise and make it more difficult for us to pick out legit buyers/sellers.

Thanks,
- everyone here

This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

*censorship has forced me to bring this over here. I responded to one of the buyers on the MSC private exchange who was trying to scam using his "escrow service" imho MSC looks highly questionable. *jmho* i'll see what Taariq has to say about all of this... thanks!
Activity: 252
November 19, 2013, 05:00:22 PM
Order book updated.
Note: Only posts whith explicit request to add/edit order book are updated.

My sell order has been filled and can be removed from the order book. Thanks

Please adjust my sell to 0.165 for a quick sale Smiley  112.3 MSC available.  Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1498
November 19, 2013, 04:59:06 PM
isn't funny how i'm the guy to talk to when it comes to bitcoin-stock market related stuff? LOL  Grin *right now MSC reminds me of a typical kool aid stand!

Hi Haightst,

This thread is for buying and selling MasterCoin.  I don't think you are doing either of these things. 

Can you please take your general comments and musings to the overall MasterCoin project development thread?  That thread is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mastercoin-new-protocol-layer-starting-from-the-exodus-address-265488

I think you would be more apt to getting the discussion you crave if you posted there.  At the moment, your posts just add to the general noise and make it more difficult for us to pick out legit buyers/sellers.

Thanks,
- everyone here
Just hit ignore button mate (Tkeenan too)...
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
November 19, 2013, 04:51:34 PM

Hi Haightst,

This thread is for buying and selling MasterCoin.  I don't think you are doing either of these things. 

Can you please take your general comments and musings to the overall MasterCoin project development thread?  That thread is here:

I think you would be more apt to getting the discussion you crave if you posted there.  At the moment, your posts just add to the general noise and make it more difficult for us to pick out legit buyers/sellers.

Thanks,
- everyone here
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
November 19, 2013, 04:24:48 PM
Please adjust my sell to 0.165 for a quick sale Smiley  112.3 MSC available.  Cheers
November 19, 2013, 03:56:47 PM
[blah, blah, blah]

Trust: -11: -2 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

November 19, 2013, 03:43:59 PM

Buy low - sell high.  I didn't make that up.  

Who sells in a panic down market?  This is an insane buying opportunity.  After the press campaign hits next two weeks, Mastercoin is going past .5.  Since it was just at .25 - today's price is a crazy good discount.  Who would sell in a down market?  'sell low - buy high'?  That doesn't make sense.  

Faraday lost a ton of money on that deal.  We won't see him around here much longer.  

MSC= " insane buying opportunity " yes i agree!!!!LOL =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puffery

legendary
Activity: 1498
November 19, 2013, 02:57:44 PM
Willing to lower my sell to 50 @ 0.165, need a quick sale!

Ok, i'll not going deeper
BTC rise blind me :/
If i sold @ 0.15 i'll regret this in less than a month !

I advice everyone to watch the hearing replay from yesterday
How they speak about mastercoin as a layer on top of bitcoin the bitcoin 2.0 with escrow, etc etc

http://c-spanvideo.org/program/DigitalCu    2:19:40

You tease! I almost had a heart attack reading that!

In order to skip to that segment, I had to create an account on C-Span in order to create a sub-clip in order to listen to that part.

Fascinating stuff, but no mention of Mastercoin (except possibly by allusion when they were talking about future features built on bitcoin). I'm relieved - I'd rather fly under the radar for now Smiley
LOL you are one of a kind dude...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1031
Rational Exuberance
November 19, 2013, 02:42:55 PM
Willing to lower my sell to 50 @ 0.165, need a quick sale!

Ok, i'll not going deeper
BTC rise blind me :/
If i sold @ 0.15 i'll regret this in less than a month !

I advice everyone to watch the hearing replay from yesterday
How they speak about mastercoin as a layer on top of bitcoin the bitcoin 2.0 with escrow, etc etc

http://c-spanvideo.org/program/DigitalCu    2:19:40

You tease! I almost had a heart attack reading that!

In order to skip to that segment, I had to create an account on C-Span in order to create a sub-clip in order to listen to that part.

Fascinating stuff, but no mention of Mastercoin (except possibly by allusion when they were talking about future features built on bitcoin). I'm relieved - I'd rather fly under the radar for now Smiley
Activity: 9
November 19, 2013, 12:20:42 PM
Hi Guys,

Looking to buy 10msc for 1.4btc. Any takers?
Activity: 240
November 19, 2013, 11:50:37 AM
November 19, 2013, 11:10:26 AM
dude , the MSC white paper clearly states it's 'insecure and unstable" ...what am i missing here?  Roll Eyes
by the looks of your posts, I'd have to say what you are missing is a brain.

>> my grandfather was a patient & trademarks attorney!..what are you all thinking?
But since you granddaddy was a 'patient' attorney - maybe he can help you think straight.  Is he still dead?

~his spirit lives on!  Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_deities
November 19, 2013, 10:50:23 AM
BTC is dropping and MSC is going lower, makes me sad, shouldn't it be opposite? Cheesy
Mastercoin is a VERY inefficient market.  Things don't track well in inefficient markets.  If we had 1000X traders, you might pick up such trends.  Now, we have so few traders that any attempt to spot a trend is plain crazy.  You won't see them.  "In order to build a castle from bricks, it is necessary that the bricks be sufficiently smaller in size than the castle".  Something to do with that.

Mastercoin is also very hard to value, like bitcoin, it is a gamechanging technology
One thing that for sure is that if all the specs are created and the protocol functions as the white paper states, the current price of MSC is peanuts compared to what it could be possibly worth

dude , the MSC white paper clearly states it's 'insecure and unstable" ...what am i missing here?  Roll Eyes
 <-got kool aid?->
legendary
Activity: 910
November 19, 2013, 10:12:52 AM
BTC is dropping and MSC is going lower, makes me sad, shouldn't it be opposite? Cheesy
Mastercoin is a VERY inefficient market.  Things don't track well in inefficient markets.  If we had 1000X traders, you might pick up such trends.  Now, we have so few traders that any attempt to spot a trend is plain crazy.  You won't see them.  "In order to build a castle from bricks, it is necessary that the bricks be sufficiently smaller in size than the castle".  Something to do with that.

Mastercoin is also very hard to value, like bitcoin, it is a gamechanging technology
One thing that for sure is that if all the specs are created and the protocol functions as the white paper states, the current price of MSC is peanuts compared to what it could be possibly worth
Pages:
Jump to: