Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽️ Match365⚽ | 💰150BTC inviting bonus 💰 | Well designed Soccer Betting App🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 4108 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I’ve placed 100k MC on Leicester City yesterday,  and received big win. Lol

Now is suggestion time.
Your design for free spin is awesome but you need to make super spins for big players. For example, I bet with big amount but lose and wish to get higher possibility to win huge reward on Free spins. 
It would be unfair if I lose 100K MC and another guy loses 100MC but we have same possibility to win big reward on the Wheels of Fortune.

One more, do NOT give free spin if your users only lose 100MC. Try to increase the value to 1000MC.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Match365.com - Best soccer betting community app
Our web version will be available very soon.
We'll try to finish it within a week.
https://www.match365.com/
This is very good news. Personally, I like working on a computer, I like to watch everything on the big screen. And there are a lot of people like me who are not always comfortable using a smartphone.
I will wait for the update.
Well! Finally it will be possible to bet on soccer. Similar sites are blocked In my country, or the sites themselves block users from my country. I hope that the blocking will not happen as long as possible. I also want to prolong the period of attracting the audience so that the KYC did not appear.

Thx mate.
There is no KYC requirement on Match365.
Hope you are happy on our platform.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
This is very good news. Personally, I like working on a computer, I like to watch everything on the big screen. And there are a lot of people like me who are not always comfortable using a smartphone.
Well! Finally it will be possible to bet on soccer. Similar sites are blocked In my country, or the sites themselves block users from my country. I hope that the blocking will not happen as long as possible. I also want to prolong the period of attracting the audience so that the KYC did not appear.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Can someone explain me how the referral campaign works?

How can i get the 10 BTC today?
I understand the part with referring people who deposit more than 0.0002BTC.
But how do we get the BONUS?
Referral system has been explained on OP. You alone couldn't earn 10 btc, it's their maximum daily budget. You will earn a part of 10 btc based on your paid referral. As much you can refer you will earn more. Award will distribute accordingly how many people your refer and how many made deposit from them. Try to read FAQ on apps so you will get answers regarding refer system.
copper member
Activity: 161
Can someone explain me how the referral campaign works?

How can i get the 10 BTC today?
I understand the part with referring people who deposit more than 0.0002BTC.
But how do we get the BONUS?
copper member

Thanks for your patience, mate. 👍

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
copper member
...Sure, you can replenish you wallet from any bitcoin wallet.
Thank you, I figured out the replenishment. It turns out to be very inconvenient: I copied the wallet address on the smartphone and had to send it by E-mail to my computer, since I do not work with the smartphone with Binance.

legendary
To the Moon
...Sure, you can replenish you wallet from any bitcoin wallet.
Thank you, I figured out the replenishment. It turns out to be very inconvenient: I copied the wallet address on the smartphone and had to send it by E-mail to my computer, since I do not work with the smartphone with Binance.
copper member
Great!!!!!
You are a good person, admin😊
How about today’s feedback collection campaign?
Can I win 100MC if comment?

Nice, bro.

You deserve it coz your previous suggestions on bitcointalk are good enough.

But pls give more new ideas to help us improve this App.

The reward will be deposited your Match365 wallet tomorrow.
Great!!!!!
You are a good person, admin😊
How about today’s feedback collection campaign?
Can I win 100MC if comment?
copper member
Admin, pls answer my question about the campaign “Refund Your Deposit, Up to 100%”…

Thank you Lionne1,

We have adjusted the rules yesterday based on your idea.

Pls check the pic below.

Thx again.

Admin, pls answer my question about the campaign “Refund Your Deposit, Up to 100%”…
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
I installed the match365 mobile application, but I can’t top up my wallet with bitcoin. I do not have an account on localbitcoins.com, and I do not want to register there just to replenish my wallet. Can I replenish my wallet from Binance?
Most likely you clicked on "buy bitcoin" instead of click deposit option and that's why you were redirected to localbitcoin. There is deposit option where you can deposite fund from everywhere. Open you apps, got to wallet then click on Bitcoin and you will see deposit button. Click on it you will see a unique btc address for you and you will able to send btc even from Binance. Don't click "Buy Bitcoin".
copper member
Match365 will continuous update new features, including support more cryptocurrencies, and add more sports like basketball.
I installed the match365 mobile application, but I can’t top up my wallet with bitcoin. I do not have an account on localbitcoins.com, and I do not want to register there just to replenish my wallet. Can I replenish my wallet from Binance?

Sure, you can replenish you wallet from any bitcoin wallet.

Step 1: Go to your wallet in the app and click BTC section

Step 2: Click "Deposit" on the left bottom corner

Step 3: You will see your personal wallet in Match365. Replenish from Binance or other Bitcoin wallet, you will receive your bitcoin in Match365 after 1 confirmation.

legendary
To the Moon
Match365 will continuous update new features, including support more cryptocurrencies, and add more sports like basketball.
copper member

Match365 v2.0.0 is available now!!!

Significant display optimization for your betting experience.

👇Download Match365 App👇

👇Social Media Platforms👇

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Whether the number of referrals is limited or unlimited and if my referral includes a new person, will I get a bonus from the new referral?
You will get bonuse from your direct referrals only. It's not multi level referral system nor pyramid. I can see the current referral system is L1 only. Personally I don't like pyramid referral system,
afaik pyramid type referal do only exist on pyramid investment schemes or networking/marketing  but on gambling site or ptc/gpt sites all of them have a normal type of referal system    .  i think its better to have a pyramid type referal system so that you can earn more better   . the title said  150 btc inviting bonus ? for real  ? or they mean 1500 sats   but i like the fact that they have thier own betting app  .  goodluck to this gambling platfrom
Sorry and thank you admin. Pls forgive me….I’m a newbie on Bitcointalk and match365..I don’t the rules here but I will learn.
I have tried the new version, it’s really cool and comfortable.

Another question about yesterday’s campaign “100% refund your deposit”. May I?

Can you improve it? Coz I find it is difficult for me.
You ask for 500K qualifying profit and I know it’s only for odd 1.7 or above,,,,,,,However, pls decrease it to 100K which may be acceptable for me.

Forgive me if I’m asking silly question.
copper member
I’ve received a notice about App update, Anything new?
Pls don’t tell me that you’ve just solved few bugs…..

Hi Lionne1,

Nice question.
I have shared screenshots of latest App version in my last reply.

Here is the pic again...hope you enjoy the new version v2.0.0.

Have a nice day.
Pages:
Jump to: