Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽️ Match365⚽ | 💰150BTC inviting bonus 💰 | Well designed Soccer Betting App🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 4108 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Match365.com - Best soccer betting community app
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
copper member
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I propose to use the code block with center to make updates look better.
Code:
[center]
Image link
[/center]
For example, I edited that post a little.
Code:
[center][img width=600]http://cdn-app.match365.com/yy/a439fe02352f86aa55c68c0ae64e0dce.jpg[/img][/center]

Thx a lot bro.
Best Regards.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
I propose to use the code block with center to make updates look better.
Code:
[center]
Image link
[/center]
For example, I edited that post a little.
Code:
[center][img width=600]http://cdn-app.match365.com/yy/a439fe02352f86aa55c68c0ae64e0dce.jpg[/img][/center]
copper member
copper member
●How to generate your exclusive ‘Big Win’ Picture?
[Answer]
Just click the green button as shown in this screenshot of your prediction history. Note: Your exclusive picture will get a symbol showing “Big Win” at upper right corner if your order is settled.

copper member
Good thing is case has been resolved due to your thread. I don't exactly why tag wasn't visible by default to me and that's why I was unaware able to identify that. But thanks for bring it up. No one should care about that feedback since its untrusted now and inappropriate as well.

Also I believe Match365 should bit more careful about their posting behaviour, so they will stay safe from unexpected red tag. Also moderators would temp ban account if continue this kind of posting behaviour. Although they are contact me very rarly but I have passed the info to team. Hope they will take appropriate decisions.
Yesterday, it was a trusted feedback (with default trust) and I brought it to Meta because there is no reference for that feedback (yesterday) and the reason for the feedback looks abnormal and inappropriate (especially without reference). The case now solved and things have become clear for all of us.

Good luck, Match365.

Thank you very much.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Good thing is case has been resolved due to your thread. I don't exactly why tag wasn't visible by default to me and that's why I was unaware able to identify that. But thanks for bring it up. No one should care about that feedback since its untrusted now and inappropriate as well.

Also I believe Match365 should bit more careful about their posting behaviour, so they will stay safe from unexpected red tag. Also moderators would temp ban account if continue this kind of posting behaviour. Although they are contact me very rarly but I have passed the info to team. Hope they will take appropriate decisions.
Yesterday, it was a trusted feedback (with default trust) and I brought it to Meta because there is no reference for that feedback (yesterday) and the reason for the feedback looks abnormal and inappropriate (especially without reference). The case now solved and things have become clear for all of us.

Good luck, Match365.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Inappropriate negative trusts and feedback. Please avoid.. I wish that your incorrect negative trust feedback will be solved fastly. It's good for you as well as for the forum.

copper member
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Hi Match365,

I thought you should make deal with the one who left negative trust feedback on your account. As first impression, and for people who are not really understand the trust flag system of the forum, a negative trust feedback is not good for your company. Even the negative trust feedback on your account is incorrect.
Inappropriate negative trusts and feedback. Please avoid.. I wish that your incorrect negative trust feedback will be solved fastly. It's good for you as well as for the forum.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: