Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 11. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
This is much better to have gradual increase in price of GUP token. A big benefit of this steady increase is less volatility in price in short term as reaction in case BTC goes ups or downs quickly as happening these days. By the way what is the status of QGUP is any plan in work to take it to other exchanges in near future ?

I'm also thinking about QGUP. What is the plan there? Why the hassle of distributing it when it is already months without any update on it. Don't get me wrong I don't mind holding free stuff, but I'm curious.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This is much better to have gradual increase in price of GUP token. A big benefit of this steady increase is less volatility in price in short term as reaction in case BTC goes ups or downs quickly as happening these days. By the way what is the status of QGUP is any plan in work to take it to other exchanges in near future ?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
This is a real project, team has been working hard.  Anyway, I want to believe the project will be great.
Thanks for that belief, I hope the holders will continue to be strong so we will all be successful.
So far, there is not much hype around here, the price is slowly rising but it does not really pump hard like increasing to 100% in just a couple or hours,
that means people are really holding and I am happy we have a good volume.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
The price of the project has gone up a bit, and we continue to hold coins, believing that the project will bring us a good return.

Precisely, quite so as you tell all. The price after all grows a little. And if to compare to the price type coins that can be told not bad feels himself in the market. I too as well as at users many here of course have no doubts practically that the project will develop further and also the price will grow in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
good things will take their time to be build. i am positive about matchpool, even if i don't know when we will see the final product. just keep an eye on GUP Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Nah, the dump will continue. Hype is over. The next pump will begin when beta is ready to launch and then actual launch. Look at the bright side, they are actually working on it. I remember Syscoin at 100 sats during the development stage and then it reach 4,000 sats when everything is ready.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

That Matchpool news, on the contrary, is not very encouraging. The official blog says that the company now departs from the implementation of the project fund0x and again returns to the development of pools and the creation of a matchmaking service. This is how much time will it take to implement and promote such ideas, started from scratch?

I noticed that there are coins that are just on the market, they are already on the market and already in the TOP-30 (WAN) or even in the TOP-100 (WAX) are traded (not to mention ADA, TRX, which easily got into TOP-10) , and here a year has already come true to the project (Matchpool's birthday can be provisionally named on April 4, 2017) and he is still in the TOP-400. There is something to think about ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The price of the project has gone up a bit, and we continue to hold coins, believing that the project will bring us a good return.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Amazing...No one bothered to post "What's the news, guys? Why did GUP pump so hard?" Ha, the books are thin and the returning traders are coming back with a vengeance.
legendary
It was actually a shake up movement because seeing similar situation for weeks people were boring. This little warm up will bring people back on their positions to start getting ready for next busy season of alternative coins. GUP already showed signs of rebounding, it is up to everyone know what that understands from this.

Do you think the price will go higher in the near future? Almost 1 year I keep tokens, and I want to see the price even higher ICO

yes, this day will come. markets are moving again, including GUP markets, time to accumulate more... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There is no doubt in this thing that price will be much more higher, but when this is question. Fortunately, we can see things more clearly after few days of bullish behavior of market which is turning every market into green. This trend should be continued and GUP will be making new all time high seeing the level of development and usage of token for Fund0x as well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It was actually a shake up movement because seeing similar situation for weeks people were boring. This little warm up will bring people back on their positions to start getting ready for next busy season of alternative coins. GUP already showed signs of rebounding, it is up to everyone know what that understands from this.

Do you think the price will go higher in the near future? Almost 1 year I keep tokens, and I want to see the price even higher ICO
Activity: 259
Merit: 11
In Facebook information is not private for a long time. Information from users' pages is used to show them the targeted advertising. it can not be tolerated. I'm waiting for the product not only as an investor, but also as a user.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Facebook is on the way out. If Matchpool can use blockchain tech to assure people their info will not be stolen/sold/lost they could grab a portion of Facebook's market. Come on Matchbook. Hire a few more devs and get to work! Opportunity is knocking loudly. Grin Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Actually many of the altcoins are rebounding. So basically it's not entirely Matchpool's doing that the price is recovering, however, the use case for Matchpool is solid for the next three years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
It seems that the price rebounded slightly, is it a harbinger of investment? This project is really good. I'm investing for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
nice market movements again.  Grin
fav market: https://liqui.io/#/exchange/GUP_BTC
It goes down to 2K range, I was thinking we can finally see a good movement after a big pump, but like the old days, it was still a
pump and dump game and whales get out with a good amount of profit and left us a bag holder here.
The only thing that makes me happy now is the volume.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

what is the maximum reserve for this coin?
legendary
nice market movements again.  Grin
fav market: https://liqui.io/#/exchange/GUP_BTC
Pages:
Jump to: