Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 13. (Read 84356 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Can you tell me more about the idea? How it will be useful for me?
Certainly nice to hear when someone is interested in the project so diligently. But Mr. this project was not born yesterday, and today not to ask such questions. Already, there are many resources where you can very easily get acquainted with the project. It probably should just be happy.
Exactly, there is a lot explain here so better make our own research, in youtube you can find a lot of good information, just search matchpool and
videos will reflect which would give you a little idea bout the project. Also, you read on the whitepaper of this project if you want to know this project better.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Certainly nice to hear when someone is interested in the project so diligently. But Mr. this project was not born yesterday, and today not to ask such questions. Already, there are many resources where you can very easily get acquainted with the project. It probably should just be happy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
Yes, the price of the GUP coin is not encouraging, one can only hope that at the launch of the platform, the crypto-currency market itself will stabilize and the price will go up.
Don't judge GUP because all coins are down now, we might not see a good price now but be sure to hold
because the next wave is about to come, it will be very unpredictable but with the news that I read, I just realize there is a big reason why we have to hold.

for sure GUP is one token to keep an eye on this year.
since i received bounties in 2017 i kept trading the swings and it was always a good extra income stream on the side.
let's see what matchpool will come up with in 2018 Smiley
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Yes, the price of the GUP coin is not encouraging, one can only hope that at the launch of the platform, the crypto-currency market itself will stabilize and the price will go up.
Don't judge GUP because all coins are down now, we might not see a good price now but be sure to hold
because the next wave is about to come, it will be very unpredictable but with the news that I read, I just realize there is a big reason why we have to hold.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Hello everybody! Any news about fund0x launch? When start of the lottery and airdrop?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 90
Great to see so many potential social project making use of the blockchain technology
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The team, in general, done work on the project !, Of course, only the price of the coin does not please ..
but soon the launch of the platform, let's see what will happen after this!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
New investors can pick up more tokens with less money in changed situation. Matchpool has formed some partnerships in past which just open doors to new opportunities in future. As token GUP will be used for multiple cases on that vast features oriented platform to support highly interesting ideas which needs capital to bring them in life.
With the price that is so cheap in the past, I don't think smart people were not able to accumulate.
What I notice now is that bitcoin is slowly rising and good thing is that altcoins are also following the same direction.
Hoping the trend will continue.

At the moment they are cheap , I bought at 2k  Smiley , now hodl and see what future will bring Wink

I bought tokens when they stood 10k, then when they stood 5k, I hope we'll see in the future price 40-50k per coin.
I agree now a very good price
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Message from fund0x channel administrator:

If you've successfully signed up during the registration period then you just need to wait until 2 months after the launch of the Fund0x platform to claim the guppies. As for the lottery tickets, the draw will be held next week to coincide with the launch of the platform.
Activity: 16
Merit: 5
New investors can pick up more tokens with less money in changed situation. Matchpool has formed some partnerships in past which just open doors to new opportunities in future. As token GUP will be used for multiple cases on that vast features oriented platform to support highly interesting ideas which needs capital to bring them in life.
With the price that is so cheap in the past, I don't think smart people were not able to accumulate.
What I notice now is that bitcoin is slowly rising and good thing is that altcoins are also following the same direction.

At the moment they are cheap , I bought at 2k  Smiley , now hodl and see what future will bring Wink
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Within previous several weeks many people had been keep purchasing slowly in those best deal.
Now whenever most of the marketplace are being driven Gup additionally came out there
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Matchpool is a form of social interaction that will become a complementary form of mainstream social interaction. This project is technically no problem. The development of coins should be quite large.
Activity: 56
Regular updates are a guarantee that the project is working and developing. I checked it on the Safinus project. I'm glad that I was not mistaken)
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
what is the latest update from matchpool devs? anyone knew?

There are updates from them and they are regular, if you had a real life to learn about the project more, then you would find all the necessary information in their social networks, twitter, blog and others
Activity: 14
what is the latest update from matchpool devs? anyone knew?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I will do agree with everyone as well after seeing the promos about very few innovative products which will be offered to invest in those. The value of token will increase automatically after what these will be locked into smart contract to lower the supply. Overall it shouldn't be hard to understand what is coming for us.
Pages:
Jump to: