Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 115. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
March 11, 2017, 04:17:04 AM
Just few days left than ICO campaign will take place so can't wait to take part in. I'm pretty sure this will be very successful fund raising campaign.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
March 10, 2017, 01:03:40 PM
Awesome news,this ICO will be a successful one for 2017

the ICO will start on March 25th thats the news Smiley there is nothing else to advertise but the ICO is fast approaching that;s it.
there are hundreds of signature participants so this will be a huge campaign and could be seen my investors. the future problem for participants still are the release. dev team these days don't release quickly.

did the matchpool team already created a chain?
Still see the development and construction of this project, hopefully this can be a successful project for the year ..
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
March 10, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

the ICO will start on March 25th thats the news Smiley there is nothing else to advertise but the ICO is fast approaching that;s it.
there are hundreds of signature participants so this will be a huge campaign and could be seen my investors. the future problem for participants still are the release. dev team these days don't release quickly.

did the matchpool team already created a chain?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
March 10, 2017, 10:09:59 AM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
March 10, 2017, 09:53:42 AM
I'm feeling great to be part of this amazing project because this one will be one of the best project ever. Good luck to all community.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
March 10, 2017, 09:27:40 AM
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting but now its official, I'm thrilled to announce that no other than GAVIN WOOD is taking part in Matchpool project!!!

Gavin is the Co-founder of Etheruem and had a key role in its creation, he has served for 18 months as the CTO of the Ethereum Foundation, and was the one who coded the first functional implementation of Ethereum while inventing the Solidity contract.
Gavin recently began advising our project in several aspect of the code, and has just finished reviewing our ICO contracts.
His support so far has been amazing and very positive and we believe that with Gavin experience and advice, along with your amazing support
since day one we are very close to bring our dream and vision alive.

We want to use this opportunity to thank Gavin for his help so far and say that we truly believe that our Dev's will gain so much from Gavin's guidance and that his help will be a game changer!

Great improvement! Once something similar to this occurs, hit us up please!  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
March 09, 2017, 08:15:18 PM
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting but now its official, I'm thrilled to announce that no other than GAVIN WOOD is taking part in Matchpool project!!!

Gavin is the Co-founder of Etheruem and had a key role in its creation, he has served for 18 months as the CTO of the Ethereum Foundation, and was the one who coded the first functional implementation of Ethereum while inventing the Solidity contract.
Gavin recently began advising our project in several aspect of the code, and has just finished reviewing our ICO contracts.
His support so far has been amazing and very positive and we believe that with Gavin experience and advice, along with your amazing support

We want to use this opportunity to thank Gavin for his help so far and say that we truly believe that our Dev's will gain so much from Gavin's guidance and that his help will be a game changer!
I believe this project will be successful this year, so there is no doubt to build a large project like that, you want to apply in your project to be better in the future ..  Smiley Wink
This year this projects become successful, as i can see its been a good projects and I'm happy that I'm approved to participate to this signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
March 09, 2017, 05:15:21 PM

With the arrival of Gavin Wood, investors' confidence to Matchpool project will be maximized, which will undoubtedly affect the number of ico funds raised. Its good opportunity to invest in Matchpool, this project will be popular ans successful.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
March 09, 2017, 03:29:19 PM

thats goood news
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
March 09, 2017, 03:26:12 PM

Awesome news! This adds more coding power and less technical risk to Matchpool.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
March 09, 2017, 12:22:26 PM

I believe this project will be successful this year, so there is no doubt to build a large project like that, you want to apply in your project to be better in the future ..  Smiley Wink
Activity: 585
March 09, 2017, 11:43:26 AM
A good project,but i don't like social projects,it is too hard to success
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
March 09, 2017, 09:15:48 AM

Gavin Wood great man and excellent that he is part of this project!!!
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
March 09, 2017, 07:58:59 AM
Matchpool team is currently hard work developing their projects, certainly before it was introduced to the public, and therefore the need to review of the code, systems, security and others.
Recently, the team has been getting some advice from Gavin (Co-founder of Etheruem)

Great jobs team!
Activity: 630
March 09, 2017, 01:58:55 AM
Matchpool ICO will take place in the 25th of March 2017 and last for 28 Days

Matchpool should be the largest ICO in March, I have plenty reasons to support my views:

1. Vitalik Buterin involves in this project, we see him in the conferences.
2. Threshold is low, easy to raise.
3. Good team, all transparent and famous advisors.
4. Strong market campaigns will bring the project success.
And one thing They're also get supported from iconominet, Im sure this ICO will be successful and have many investors for sure, just waiting it will begun

I know Matchpool team is a credible. I will like to know your source on ICONOMI support for Matchpool, if you have the the link post it here.
Activity: 549
March 09, 2017, 01:43:49 AM

This information and very good news for the project program Matchpool  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CrowdWiz
March 08, 2017, 07:25:27 PM

Holy sh&*^$t....this is turning to be the biggest thing in this summer!!!!

That's amazing news! gj
Activity: 124
March 08, 2017, 06:58:09 PM

Holy sh&*^$t....this is turning to be the biggest thing in this summer!!!!
Activity: 238
March 08, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

Activity: 549
March 08, 2017, 03:31:58 PM
Hello dev,,, how to look at the total overall result has been joined in this signature and I saw in the spreadsheet is not written the number of digits? just a tick mark.

I'll try to get to that further on as I'm swamped at the moment...
Basically every tick mark is a stake equal to your rank+avatar claculation
okay before thank you had active thanks to this campaign and provide the latest news. I understand about your occupation, maybe only advice that I can pour here because let all who participate here can also see the total number of overall results clearly.. Goodluck!!
Jump to: