Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 120. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
February 28, 2017, 05:23:50 AM
When the end of the ICO will begin and until ICO which was held in this project ??
 Huh

25th of March, the ICO will begin, for deadline, I have no idea. "and until ICO which was held in this project ??" I can't understand what you say, please say more standard English.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
February 28, 2017, 05:00:44 AM
When the end of the ICO will begin and until ICO which was held in this project ??
 Huh
The crowdsale will begin in march and will end in Feb,I think

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 28, 2017, 03:47:51 AM
Will you guys hustle to to get users? And I mean hustle hard like knock on doors to get people to sign up. Build it and they will come does not apply here because there are literally thousands of dating apps. You need to physically force people (at the beginning) to use Matchpool. ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO THAT?

If you have a point or a question hidden between your collection of aggressive words, than feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Otherwise please carry on and spam another topic.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
February 28, 2017, 12:18:47 AM
 Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 27, 2017, 08:42:34 PM
Will you guys hustle to to get users? And I mean hustle hard like knock on doors to get people to sign up. Build it and they will come does not apply here because there are literally thousands of dating apps. You need to physically force people (at the beginning) to use Matchpool. ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO THAT?
February 27, 2017, 07:21:35 PM

Signature campaign spreadsheet is up again after another verifying check

Thanks for your patience

All other changes requests were approved
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
February 27, 2017, 02:11:36 PM
My rank changed from member to full member. And I added avatar. Please change in the table. The form is filled.
Thanks.
+1 the same problem with me. Whom to write about approving for avatar campaign? My rank updated from member to  full member so I want to participate at avatar campaign too.

Im afraid they experience a lack of personnel so its hard to find someone who would handle that. To resolve this I grabbed a tomato and threw it in the head of a HK human connections representative. He expressed an annoyance but cooled down when I showed him the root cause of my irritation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
February 27, 2017, 01:52:44 PM
Google table the bounty of the company aren't in connection with what? Requires you to login into a Google account. (There is no access. Contact the owner or log in to an account that has access)
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
February 27, 2017, 09:44:46 AM
Chinese translation thread has been done:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/matchpool-1806909
Activity: 196
February 27, 2017, 09:21:10 AM
My rank changed from member to full member. And I added avatar. Please change in the table. The form is filled.
Thanks.
+1 the same problem with me. Whom to write about approving for avatar campaign? My rank updated from member to  full member so I want to participate at avatar campaign too.

You need to fill the form on the second post "change rank form" and eventually they will changed it
I've applied for changing rank a lot of time ago. It's been changed at their table but I wonna wear avatar. There is to checkbox at "their application form for canging rank" with avatar. So now I have 1.5 stake with avatar. It should be 2 stikes.
Activity: 285
February 27, 2017, 08:24:33 AM
Hi @Matchpool, @winterrose:
I don't feel fill out the form to changed the rank, i'm real Sad
Please check my history
About you not talking.
The link to your profile have been used by another person. ("Alovera""KOjack""Sanekavg13")
With your profile all is well.
I didn't use his link, I've used mine. Check google table pls, I consider someone duplicated my name there
Activity: 471
February 27, 2017, 08:19:08 AM
Is this a legit project? Everything everyone talks about is the campaign...
Activity: 729
February 27, 2017, 08:17:11 AM
Please check my history
About you not talking.
The link to your profile have been used by another person. ("Alovera""KOjack""Sanekavg13")

I was wrong, I think I violated the rules with the fake account because I don't feel propose the changed rank
Thanks buddy for an explanation  Smiley
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
February 27, 2017, 08:04:38 AM
Please check my history
About you not talking.
Activity: 285
February 27, 2017, 07:38:15 AM
It's strange cause I'm at this list) I'm real and I participating at your sig bounty. I'll send you my profile link via pm. I consider someone is using other participant's links for his newbie accounts.
February 27, 2017, 07:30:39 AM
Please check my history

Signature checking is currently in process. If there will be issues i'll contact you.

Thanks for respond, still waiting a confirmation from you
February 27, 2017, 07:26:29 AM
Please check my history

Signature checking is currently in process. If there will be issues i'll contact you.
February 27, 2017, 05:49:20 AM
Please check my history
February 27, 2017, 05:26:59 AM
Thanks winterrose!, the first have been removed soon will the others.

please send me your findings through PM I'll take care of it.

I want the thread to be all about questions and announcements

Signature Spreadsheet is down for now, will be available after another thorough check
Activity: 322
February 27, 2017, 03:07:26 AM
i am glad that i join the campaign , is that we can only invest by ETH ?
Jump to: