Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 23. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
April 27, 2017, 05:03:56 AM
News Flash from Dev Matchpool

Wow Shocked Shocked this is exciting news, success for everyone who participated in this bounty ...
On the exchange that will soon be provided ..
great news  Grin i hope gup will be listed on bittrex or poloniex, because this is my favoutire exchange Grin good job dev!

Bittrex for sure. Poloniex would be great but better not to expect from them soon. But imagine if Poloniex will list Matchpool next week?  To the moon!

Let me tell you Bittrex is for sure,If you check the bittrex eth wallet,someone posted it back this thread they have also participated in the crowd-sale and will be itching to include GUP on their exchange

This is what we are all looking forward to about where the GUP market will be published bittrex or poloniex? Want where the most important when the division of next May is not dashed, I think that's all we are worried about !!!
How about GUP on gatecoin.com?
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
April 27, 2017, 05:02:37 AM

Wow Shocked Shocked this is exciting news, success for everyone who participated in this bounty ...
great news  Grin i hope gup will be listed on bittrex or poloniex, because this is my favoutire exchange Grin good job dev!

Bittrex for sure. Poloniex would be great but better not to expect from them soon. But imagine if Poloniex will list Matchpool next week?  To the moon!

Let me tell you Bittrex is for sure,If you check the bittrex eth wallet,someone posted it back this thread they have also participated in the crowd-sale and will be itching to include GUP on their exchange

This is what we are all looking forward to about where the GUP market will be published bittrex or poloniex? Want where the most important when the division of next May is not dashed, I think that's all we are worried about !!!
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
April 27, 2017, 04:48:53 AM

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
April 27, 2017, 04:37:47 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 26, 2017, 04:30:28 PM

Activity: 983
Merit: 502
April 26, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
April 26, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

Activity: 2110
April 26, 2017, 01:19:40 PM
When can we expect bounty distribution?

also what exchanges are planning to get added GUP

i saw matchpool said it will be this week. i'm just not sure if that was final but i think it won't be long.
sooner it will be distributed. there are a lot of investors who weren't able to invest to matchpool when the ico suddenly stopped because they have already gathered enough.
Many say about the launch for the distribution of GUP funds, is it true dev said it will distribute the GUP funds, on 14 May next?

no metter whenever they pay. but they'll pay for sure. and  payment of bounties at this moment really don't worth. because matchpool is not yet in exchanges.
I'm sure dev will publish for later exchange, at least they will register on POLO exchange ..

Although this is about to enter the end of the month for the distribution of GUP funds ..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
April 26, 2017, 12:42:43 PM

i saw matchpool said it will be this week. i'm just not sure if that was final but i think it won't be long.
sooner it will be distributed. there are a lot of investors who weren't able to invest to matchpool when the ico suddenly stopped because they have already gathered enough.
Many say about the launch for the distribution of GUP funds, is it true dev said it will distribute the GUP funds, on 14 May next?

no metter whenever they pay. but they'll pay for sure. and  payment of bounties at this moment really don't worth. because matchpool is not yet in exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 868
April 26, 2017, 12:32:43 PM

yes, those who paid will get their coins in a couple of days, bounty will be distributed 2 weeks after that
So no need to worry about this, the distribution problem is just a matter of time and see it will already be ok ...

stop saying it is a problem that is a common practice to distribute the bounties after the investors get their share, we don't want all the bounty hunters breaking the market
I prefer to hold coins from bounty cause sometimes it can go to the moon.
April 26, 2017, 12:21:18 PM

yes, those who paid will get their coins in a couple of days, bounty will be distributed 2 weeks after that
So no need to worry about this, the distribution problem is just a matter of time and see it will already be ok ...

stop saying it is a problem that is a common practice to distribute the bounties after the investors get their share, we don't want all the bounty hunters breaking the market
We as a bounty hunter should realize themselves guys. We are just awaiting good news of the project.

Waiting for the good news is expected on the bounty hunter ...
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
April 26, 2017, 12:14:50 PM

We as a bounty hunter should realize themselves guys. We are just awaiting good news of the project.
April 26, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

Yes there is no problem regarding the matter of the distribution of funds, and the problem of gift workers is difficult to solve to prevent large price dumper price at later prices and damage all market prices GUP ...

At least there is anticipation to prevent it ...
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
April 26, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

April 26, 2017, 11:49:01 AM

Activity: 1134
April 26, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

April 26, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
April 26, 2017, 11:35:43 AM
i hope when the distribution star not any problem .
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
April 26, 2017, 06:57:25 AM
yeap, bounty participants, include me, hoping that investors will dont sell gups for cheap)) no one wants chronobank story, when price was dump from 0.01 to 0.0055 in couple weeks. how much was average guppies per 1 eth on ico? and what was average eth price when ico was?

1 Eth was 480 Gup so around 0.095$ almost 0.000084 btc

thats is ICO price ?
i wish 10k satoshi / GUP Cheesy its very matched with my wallet Grin

how much 1BTC you can get at ico price?

I expect that price should be in accordance with the price ico do not like chronobank that the price is not in accordance with the price of ico and many people trapped there selling below ico price, as long as we still have the balance we should hold and we sell above the price of ico because the journey is still long and I Hope this ico develops well...
legendary
Activity: 1012
April 26, 2017, 04:21:28 AM

As per the earlier announcement the bounty distribution will be done on 2 days..12/13 may and I see bittrex wallet also holding some GUP...expect Bittrex to be the one launching GUP during token release date
Pages:
Jump to: