Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 21. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 29, 2017, 12:49:46 PM
When update exchange for this GUPPY?

No one knows this, so just wait it will be rumored on dev on this thread, regarding the exchange for Guppy ..
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
April 29, 2017, 12:40:25 PM
When update exchange for this GUPPY?
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
April 29, 2017, 05:35:20 AM

Last reminder guys, today is your FINAL CHANCE to appeal on your bounty stake
PM your claims to Matchpool user, be sure to make those full with details and evidence otherwise they will be ignored.

Thanks !

so people get free tokens?

that's not good.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
April 29, 2017, 05:12:06 AM
That link shows from Poloniex wallet to ETH address

how it is a confirmation that coin will be added to Polo?

Not a confirmation but a high probability that the GUPPY may be added to poloniex for trading.

that eth link shows us some ray of hope that GUP will be on POLO
If this happens, GUPPY will fly into space. Also there are many people, who do not have time to buy GUPPY during ICO Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 29, 2017, 05:09:57 AM

Last reminder guys, today is your FINAL CHANCE to appeal on your bounty stake
PM your claims to Matchpool user, be sure to make those full with details and evidence otherwise they will be ignored.

Thanks !
Activity: 238
April 29, 2017, 05:07:09 AM
i wanna tell tell and tell you again oh dev and moderation of this thread, that my address on spreansheet is not my address, is dont match with my real address in my other contact info. please update it sir! thanks!

Have you sent the message to the user Matchpool? There are still some days you can appeal or tell them about an error

Didn't they already give an ultimatum to all those who wants to get their bounties?  He missed it already. Say good bye to your bounties, I think that was last week. You may never have the chance to get it Smiley Matchpool is considerate though.
i has been sending my ETH address when Matchpool PM me. And i has been place my ETH address on other contact info a few days ago. And a has been PM Matchpool a few days ago about it. And the address still not change :-/

Hey man sorry for that, I've update it before but your user appeared twice on the list and the different sheets were still using the old user address, it is all fixed now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 29, 2017, 05:05:08 AM

Not a confirmation but a high probability that the GUPPY may be added to poloniex for trading.

that eth link shows us some ray of hope that GUP will be on POLO
Activity: 306
April 28, 2017, 11:42:40 PM

We can know Poloniex has invested GUP, but not sure will they add GUP or not, of course they have interest in it, so it may be very possible to list there.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
April 28, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

Activity: 269
April 28, 2017, 10:49:42 PM
when the trading start?

thank you !

1 may- 5 may  Grin
a good news,wating the trading.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
April 28, 2017, 10:40:17 PM
when the trading start?

thank you !

1 may- 5 may  Grin
Activity: 266
April 28, 2017, 09:50:56 PM
when the trading start?

thank you !
Activity: 1246
April 28, 2017, 03:29:31 PM
i wanna tell tell and tell you again oh dev and moderation of this thread, that my address on spreansheet is not my address, is dont match with my real address in my other contact info. please update it sir! thanks!

Have you sent the message to the user Matchpool? There are still some days you can appeal or tell them about an error

Didn't they already give an ultimatum to all those who wants to get their bounties?  He missed it already. Say good bye to your bounties, I think that was last week. You may never have the chance to get it Smiley Matchpool is considerate though.
i has been sending my ETH address when Matchpool PM me. And i has been place my ETH address on other contact info a few days ago. And a has been PM Matchpool a few days ago about it. And the address still not change :-/
Activity: 504
April 28, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
April 28, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
April 28, 2017, 09:57:19 AM

Activity: 630
April 28, 2017, 09:49:13 AM
Is there still someone who did not get bounty?

[troll mode on ]
no only you didnt get it, the other bounty hunters they all have their bounty and sitting now relaxed on a bountyisland , all bought from the matchpool bounties....

you didnt get it , because you were disqualified, cause you didnt give me 1 btc........

*replied with iphone 15S Ultra, while i drive my tesla S ( all bought from the bounty Smiley  )

[troll mode off]

hahaha lol, wait dude bounty will send after few week tokens tradeble
For now tokens still minted cant transfer to another address
Activity: 1246
April 28, 2017, 09:36:23 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
April 28, 2017, 09:29:48 AM

[troll mode on ]
no only you didnt get it, the other bounty hunters they all have their bounty and sitting now relaxed on a bountyisland , all bought from the matchpool bounties....

you didnt get it , because you were disqualified, cause you didnt give me 1 btc........

*replied with iphone 15S Ultra, while i drive my tesla S ( all bought from the bounty Smiley  )

[troll mode off]

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 28, 2017, 09:13:33 AM

everyone didn't get their bounties yet as far as i know. but this is because they alrady said bounties are going to be distributed on may still. investors has to recieve theirs first.
Pages:
Jump to: