Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 6. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
May 11, 2017, 05:48:32 AM
Receive the reward from bounty payment, facebook boounty twitter bounty and also twitter bounty. Thanks Matchpool team
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
May 11, 2017, 04:53:26 AM

We are expecting all of you will get your bounties by the end of the day

So today bounty will be paid? its right?

Unfortunately as we process the payments manually it takes a lot of time...Ether web wallets are having difficulties sending multiple transactions. We will continue processing them tomorrow and hopefully will get done with all soon.

Thank you for the information,I will wait for my bounties to be processed.By the way how many GUPs are you guys send out in a day?

you can follow the payments Wink

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x0ef90cd4ce4ffcdbf65010bd1922ee5101d3d663#ready
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
May 11, 2017, 04:52:25 AM

Unfortunately as we process the payments manually it takes a lot of time...Ether web wallets are having difficulties sending multiple transactions. We will continue processing them tomorrow and hopefully will get done with all soon.
will wait

pls take your time, i prefer slow but without fault....

so ill wait patiently

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
May 11, 2017, 04:51:33 AM

Thank you for the information,I will wait for my bounties to be processed.By the way how many GUPs are you guys send out in a day?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 11, 2017, 04:34:09 AM
I got whole bounties. Thank you. It was pretty good campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
May 11, 2017, 03:36:08 AM

As your promised it will be at 12 or 13th may so you have time no problem. Thanks for suprise early distrubition. hopefully i will receive today anyway i will not sell guppies for this cheap price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 11, 2017, 02:46:42 AM
Bounty received tank you
But I did not receive my reward
Activity: 476
May 10, 2017, 11:32:27 PM
Bounty received tank you
copper member
Activity: 798
May 10, 2017, 11:29:22 PM
I will patiently wait for my newsletter reward again, I hope to see it soon in my wallet.
No doubt this project will be successful, price seems so low now so I think I need to hold it longer.
me too, still waiting for that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 10, 2017, 10:40:47 PM
I will patiently wait for my newsletter reward again, I hope to see it soon in my wallet.
No doubt this project will be successful, price seems so low now so I think I need to hold it longer.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334
just in case
May 10, 2017, 05:41:08 PM

I appreciate your efforts. You did very successfully ICO management.
Activity: 722
May 10, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

will wait
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 10, 2017, 05:12:29 PM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 10, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 10, 2017, 02:58:40 PM
Im still dont recive any coins
Activity: 364
May 10, 2017, 02:05:26 PM
I also want to clarification here if i still not received the bounty payment, as i see some people get their payment already, I wonder that sent to all participants or just randomly sent
They have previously explained about it and it's a random delivery so we wait for the next division and they have speeded up the time share because previously they said that the distribution token will be distributed on May 13th.. Stay patient guys!!
Yeah sorry my mistake about that ,Well I see, they will make a payment randomly, thanks dude for told me, just need to waiting on it, actually im not too hurry about that, just make sure Cheesy
Now they are walking back to send to your eth address then we are still looking forward to good news from them and hopefully today they complete the distribution of bounty everything..

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9e28b68f6702100a71bce973377dda715321f1c7

You may be right they will share all the prizes, so for all those who get the rewards are just waiting for the time to get the rights you get, then I hope nobody asks about this distribution, because everything is clear.
Activity: 549
May 10, 2017, 01:43:58 PM
I also want to clarification here if i still not received the bounty payment, as i see some people get their payment already, I wonder that sent to all participants or just randomly sent
They have previously explained about it and it's a random delivery so we wait for the next division and they have speeded up the time share because previously they said that the distribution token will be distributed on May 13th.. Stay patient guys!!
Yeah sorry my mistake about that ,Well I see, they will make a payment randomly, thanks dude for told me, just need to waiting on it, actually im not too hurry about that, just make sure Cheesy
Now they are walking back to send to your eth address then we are still looking forward to good news from them and hopefully today they complete the distribution of bounty everything..

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9e28b68f6702100a71bce973377dda715321f1c7
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2017, 01:28:21 PM
Activity: 826
May 10, 2017, 01:17:48 PM
It was much more good to clear the situation who are those sorted people which were sent bounties. This will create panic and lot of confusion as more and more people will check their addresses and finding no balance with make them much more worried. Let's hope everyone will receive their tokens without any trouble.
Activity: 549
May 10, 2017, 01:16:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: