Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 7. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 10, 2017, 01:09:28 PM
I also want to clarification here if i still not received the bounty payment, as i see some people get their payment already, I wonder that sent to all participants or just randomly sent

How do you know about the gifts that have been distributed, I think you may be mistaken to see it, as far as I know the gift has not been shared to date, and they say it was shared on May 13th.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2017, 12:53:22 PM
I also want to clarification here if i still not received the bounty payment, as i see some people get their payment already, I wonder that sent to all participants or just randomly sent
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 10, 2017, 12:40:34 PM
everyone has been paid, don't you ? Than mine doesn't seem ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 10, 2017, 12:26:49 PM
matchpool need more marketings i think
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

Hey Matchpoolers!
We wanted to make it a surprise and send you all of the bounty yesterday but it was just too much....we arranged all bounty data and randomly sorted the list. We are expecting all of you will get your bounties by the end of the day.

Thank you for your efforts we believe you deserve your stake and wanted to tell you that.

Now that the bounty is being paid we still urge you to request our listing in Polo we are almost there!

Dev,My coin in bittrex,Can I receive bonuses?Thankyou
Activity: 401
May 10, 2017, 09:50:28 AM
I am yet to receive bounty.... which bounty gets distributed? signature or social media?

all i guess. if there were not distributed there could have been users asking already.

i'm unsure which aren't distributed though. things went smooth for this distribution, hope for GUP rise for everyones profit. glad i've got some.
Maybe the reason he speeding up the distribution of because do not want to the inconvenience when 12 / 13 this
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 10, 2017, 09:35:20 AM
I am yet to receive bounty.... which bounty gets distributed? signature or social media?

all i guess. if there were not distributed there could have been users asking already.

i'm unsure which aren't distributed though. things went smooth for this distribution, hope for GUP rise for everyones profit. glad i've got some.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 10, 2017, 09:31:23 AM
Activity: 252
May 10, 2017, 08:47:34 AM
Many thanks for the awards campaign. Very fast and professional .
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
May 10, 2017, 08:34:44 AM
My bad I'm not belong to the first batch who recieve the bounty when i checked  my wallet there are no balance lol.

Thread full of bounty hunters.
did you already read the name of this thread this is the right thread to talk about bounties.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
May 10, 2017, 08:27:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 10, 2017, 08:16:51 AM

everybody seem to be holding on to their bounties? the price hasn't changed much. disappointing for someone who wants to buy cheaper on exchange i guess these bounty hunters are aiming for more $ nowadays and waits for polo  Grin
Activity: 392
May 10, 2017, 07:57:40 AM
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
May 10, 2017, 07:41:56 AM

Hey Matchpoolers!
We wanted to make it a surprise and send you all of the bounty yesterday but it was just too much....we arranged all bounty data and randomly sorted the list. We are expecting all of you will get your bounties by the end of the day.

Thank you for your efforts we believe you deserve your stake and wanted to tell you that.

Now that the bounty is being paid we still urge you to request our listing in Polo we are almost there!

Great news, really nice of you Wink, I hope I'll be getting mine soon as well. Also the price might be a little lower right now but it will surely rise soon over 10k sat.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 10, 2017, 06:51:24 AM

Hey Matchpoolers!

well done dev, i've received some GUP. i wanna hold it until GUP listed in poloniex. i hope GUP will be listed in poloniex quickly  Grin
Activity: 602
May 10, 2017, 06:20:33 AM
I think this has not received a token Guppy, but see the transaction has been running but there are still many people who have not received the token, is there a problem about this delivery Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
May 10, 2017, 06:02:29 AM
I got whole bounties. Thank you. It was pretty good campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
May 10, 2017, 06:01:06 AM
First part didnt effect a lot on market. But the bounties as i can ser from list small amounts. Hopefully after all bounties paid price will stand over 8k
Activity: 549
May 10, 2017, 05:55:43 AM

Hey Matchpoolers!

Thanks dev and i also have seen it from your account have send to some bounties participant but i still do not have it, yes it may be because too much then you take at random.. i am glad you are very active in giving confirmation to all participants, thanks for Surprise and I will still keep waiting  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
May 10, 2017, 05:01:57 AM
Not included in the first set of bounty distribution. When will be the next?

Nice surprise,I am also waiting for my bounty,Hopefully I would be receiving at the end of the day I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: