Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 88. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2017, 05:09:20 AM
How many hours until ico? Really excited for this ico. Hard work of the team will now be paid off.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2017, 05:02:19 AM
Can someone post a link to how the redeem process will work?

I am wondering if I will be able to redeem these tokens if I send ETH from a Trezor (MyEtherWallet) for the crowdfunding?

https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-integration-with-myetherwallet-3e217a652e08#.n5fddxmdg

There is information how integrate Trezo with myetherwallet I hope this would be helpful for you.

Thanks, I already integrated trezor with myetherwallet, I am wondering if by making my payment for the ICO using this method will allow me to redeem my matchpool tokens?

Or is it necessary to make this donation using a full node.  I just have no idea how these tokens will be redeemed.

Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 02, 2017, 04:54:30 AM
I have applied for new rank please update my profile on the list. Thank you for your great support and wonderful work you are the best team.

I'm on it my friend
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
April 02, 2017, 04:48:28 AM

I am wondering if I will be able to redeem these tokens if I send ETH from a Trezor (MyEtherWallet) for the crowdfunding?

https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-integration-with-myetherwallet-3e217a652e08#.n5fddxmdg

There is information how integrate Trezo with myetherwallet I hope this would be helpful for you.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2017, 04:37:10 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
April 02, 2017, 04:27:17 AM
I have applied for new rank please update my profile on the list. Thank you for your great support and wonderful work you are the best team.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
April 02, 2017, 04:26:33 AM
They are not such projects which got such importance and partnerships with great achievements before the start of crowdsale. This project is going to get all targets in couple of weeks maximum before time. People are waiting to pour money into this stunning and mind blowing project.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
April 02, 2017, 04:23:04 AM
Matchpool to the MOOOOOOOOOON !!!!

And beyond !!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 02, 2017, 04:22:02 AM
Matchpool to the MOOOOOOOOOON !!!!
Activity: 130
April 02, 2017, 04:10:24 AM
ICO365 support matchpool ICO
Accept BTC and ETH.

Here is the ratio for ETH and BTC

ICO Investment Note
First 5 hour                   480GUP=1ETH               9600GUP=1BTC
First 3 days                   440GUP=1ETH               8800GUP=1BTC
First 2 weeks                 400GUP=1ETH               8000GUP=1BTC
Last 2 weeks                 360GUP=1ETH               7200GUP=1BTC

Here is the link: https://www.ico365.com/pitch/index/78

This is good news for those who don't want to invest ETH due to high price. I also ready to buy during power hours. Good luck to the team for this great job.

OOOHHH some Chinese power to spice things up here....Smiley Looks good so far, Wish everyone can join the party nice job team!!!
Activity: 130
April 02, 2017, 04:09:12 AM
Good morning Matchpoolers !!!

The day has finally come! after we took an extra week in order to make sure our code is safest as it can be, we are proud to provide you with the code audit verdict done by the respected Zeppelin group. We started the process long ago with writing our own contracts than giving it to Parity with Gavin Wood in charge to do a final modification after which we gave Zeppelin the entire codes for a final Audit which went smooth, now we feel we are ready to go throw the ICO we are working on for the last 4 months!

Here on our latest Blog you can read all about the review made by Zeppelin:

Finally we want to say thank you and well done to our Bug bounty participants that did a great and profound job in our code review!!

AND DON'T FORGET "POWER HOURS" START ON 13:00 GMT - ON MATCHPOOL.CO

Great review!! nothing important found I trust Zeppelin they are a very respected firm.

Will the ICO be on the MAtchpool site?

Yes I asked in the slack, a special link will be there with all the details
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Fear only from the fear itself
April 02, 2017, 04:07:24 AM

The day has finally come! after we took an extra week in order to make sure our code is safest as it can be, we are proud to provide you with the code audit verdict done by the respected Zeppelin group. We started the process long ago with writing our own contracts than giving it to Parity with Gavin Wood in charge to do a final modification after which we gave Zeppelin the entire codes for a final Audit which went smooth, now we feel we are ready to go throw the ICO we are working on for the last 4 months!

Finally we want to say thank you and well done to our Bug bounty participants that did a great and profound job in our code review!!

Great review!! nothing important found I trust Zeppelin they are a very respected firm.

Will the ICO be on the MAtchpool site?
Activity: 124
April 02, 2017, 04:04:54 AM

4 months of a long journey comes to an end today!! amazing job so far guys!! most impressive ICO campaign witnessed so far!! You deserve success!
Activity: 124
April 02, 2017, 04:03:24 AM
Bitcoin Suisse AG already sold 600K USD worth of GUP!!! this is going to be tight...

http://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/matchpool-ico/

Wow thats massive, they have pretty much impossible identification requirements over there
April 02, 2017, 04:02:10 AM

Well done team!!! Professional job!!
What is wet may never dry
April 02, 2017, 03:59:20 AM
Bitcoin Suisse AG already sold 600K USD worth of GUP!!! this is going to be tight...

http://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/matchpool-ico/
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
April 02, 2017, 03:55:14 AM
Accept BTC and ETH.

ICO Investment Note
First 5 hour                   480GUP=1ETH               9600GUP=1BTC
First 3 days                   440GUP=1ETH               8800GUP=1BTC
First 2 weeks                 400GUP=1ETH               8000GUP=1BTC
Last 2 weeks                 360GUP=1ETH               7200GUP=1BTC

Here is the link: https://www.ico365.com/pitch/index/78

This is good news for those who don't want to invest ETH due to high price. I also ready to buy during power hours. Good luck to the team for this great job.
Activity: 238
April 02, 2017, 03:52:53 AM

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 02, 2017, 03:43:07 AM
Accept BTC and ETH.

ICO Investment Note
First 5 hour                   480GUP=1ETH               9600GUP=1BTC
First 3 days                   440GUP=1ETH               8800GUP=1BTC
First 2 weeks                 400GUP=1ETH               8000GUP=1BTC
Last 2 weeks                 360GUP=1ETH               7200GUP=1BTC