Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 89. (Read 148139 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 01, 2017, 04:18:09 PM
the campaign for the awareness of this project took months and months so high hopes are set for this project. i never though that matchpool works that way when it was explained with doctor from japan. good job for the team.

One more time ...

I know you've touched on it in the past, but my biggest question is how you will get initial users to join the platform.
Dating/social sites always have the chicken/egg problem.  Even with lots of pools created, it will be awkward with just 1-2 people in a pool?

How exactly will the 'entry bonuses' be handed out?  Where will you find these users?

dating is a huge industry. for individuals who can't find and are looking for someone to be with, its the social media that they turn to.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2017, 03:07:58 PM
One more time ...

I know you've touched on it in the past, but my biggest question is how you will get initial users to join the platform.
Dating/social sites always have the chicken/egg problem.  Even with lots of pools created, it will be awkward with just 1-2 people in a pool?

This post goes some way to answering that question.
https://medium.com/matchpool/how-a-doctor-from-japan-can-use-matchpool-62a368084dd3
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
April 01, 2017, 01:43:20 PM
One more time ...

How exactly will the 'entry bonuses' be handed out?  Where will you find these users?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
April 01, 2017, 01:32:20 PM
Please don't go off topic guys. these badges in everyone's profile don't relate to matchpool.
I am just very excited about ICO start. less than a day now remaining in ICO start. and I think it will be a grand Start.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs
April 01, 2017, 12:16:00 PM
What are these signs of Alts on the users?? are they random?
I consider it's because today is the first of april. Hope tomorrow everything gonna be ok.

It is a new feature of Bitcointalk... that works only one day in a year. Cheesy
Activity: 75
April 01, 2017, 09:30:55 AM
I consider it's because today is the first of april. Hope tomorrow everything gonna be ok.

Ahhhhh now I get it
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
April 01, 2017, 09:19:56 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 01, 2017, 09:19:53 AM
how often do you guys checking signature participants?Cheesy i 4-5 days ago fill up rank change form, but still in table the same:/
please correct, cause i change my signature and now wearing an avatar:D anyway, goodluck in ico!
As it was stated above - once a week devs check all bounty campaigns.

Yes, it takes atleast one week for your rank to be updated. Mine's been upgraded after a week i filled the rank up form.

Who cares about signatures right now!! ICO is starting whithin a day!!!

Every signature participants cares about it, they are the most important piece of successful ICO's.

But you forget first thing first, if the ICO is not successful no signature participants will be paid. I think the developers are preoccupied with the ICO now, you can give them time to get the ICO into a great start.
Activity: 64
April 01, 2017, 08:36:00 AM
Hello! What about artikles in russian? They will be taken or not? Thank you.

Perhaps the goal is to let everyone learn about matchpool so its its Russian, its only targeted to Russian community whereas

Matchpool wants to grab the attention of the people in the international community including those from Europe, US and to all

where English is understood.

why not if only understandable language will be used then it will bring good result because without communication it is impossible to grow faster and breed better result.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
April 01, 2017, 07:54:53 AM

These signs are just for April Fools so nothing special meaning of these. Tomorrow all accounts will go normal status.

This question is not related to this crowdsale.
April 01, 2017, 06:56:04 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
April 01, 2017, 06:51:27 AM
how often do you guys checking signature participants?Cheesy i 4-5 days ago fill up rank change form, but still in table the same:/
please correct, cause i change my signature and now wearing an avatar:D anyway, goodluck in ico!

Yes, it takes atleast one week for your rank to be updated. Mine's been upgraded after a week i filled the rank up form.

Every signature participants cares about it, they are the most important piece of successful ICO's.

There's a lot of signature & bounty participants on this. It helps spread the word about it. 1 day to go before start of ICO. Let's see how much they'll raise on day 1.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2017, 05:30:54 AM

Hey guys! all bounty claims and spreadsheets will be updated later on today

In the meantime use this link to add calanderl ICO to your calendarso you won't miss out our Power Hours!

goo.gl/eL5Jf1

Thanks for this update just set the calendar for power hours. I have a question 75% of total supply will be available through ICO site?

Hey, the timer will be updated soon

On the ICO site you will see the Matchpool ICO Smart contract address to which you need to send the ETH. If by tomorrow not all portion
will be bought through Bitcoin Suisse AG the contract will continue excepting ETH until the CAP is reached so it is more than probable the ICO site will receive more than 75%
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
April 01, 2017, 05:26:09 AM

In the meantime use this link to add calanderl ICO to your calendarso you won't miss out our Power Hours!

goo.gl/eL5Jf1

Thanks for this update just set the calendar for power hours. I have a question 75% of total supply will be available through ICO site?
Activity: 238
April 01, 2017, 05:17:01 AM

goo.gl/eL5Jf1
April 01, 2017, 04:10:26 AM
Just notice this also what is it?? I dont now gamecredits!
What is wet may never dry
April 01, 2017, 04:08:24 AM
First time I notice this, what does the ALT logos below the forum's ranks means?? mine says Pivx advocat???
What is wet may never dry
April 01, 2017, 03:24:57 AM
That is awesome performance of raising 500,000 $ even before the start of crowdsale by a partner of this project. There is not much time now for people to be able to start investing. When I heard of this good news it let a very impressive message of course there will be huge positive impact of this trust shown by people through this investment.

So according tho my calculations 500,000$ means about 10K ETH so there is only 115K left to participate....Get ready this will be a WAR
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
April 01, 2017, 03:18:35 AM
That is awesome performance of raising 500,000 $ even before the start of crowdsale by a partner of this project. There is not much time now for people to be able to start investing. When I heard of this good news it let a very impressive message of course there will be huge positive impact of this trust shown by people through this investment.
April 01, 2017, 02:39:46 AM

I agree but the questions here arr all about it...ask some technical stuff...
Pages:
Jump to: