Pages:
Author

Topic: Matrexcoin is the first Cryptocurrency to support Renewable Energy - page 5. (Read 20218 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Hello! The presentation is very informative in terms of common information. Probably, I must have misunderstood sth, will you clarify the following for me, please? I will acquire this coin and what happens after that? As far as I understood it will help you to build the necessary equipment, right?

Matrexcoin .This is an impressive project,financial service platform awaited by many public, because it will facilitate transaction of cryptocurrency and fiat money.

thank you we will do best.

Matrexcoin is the firstCryptocurrency to support Renewable Energy as will Renewable Energy is energy that is collected from renewable resources. These are naturally replenished on a human timescale
Matrexcoin .This is an impressive project,financial service platform awaited by many public, because it will facilitate transaction of cryptocurrency and fiat money.

Matrexcoin is the firstCryptocurrency to support Renewable Energy as will Renewable Energy is energy that is collected from renewable resources. These are naturally replenished on a human timescale
Wow.

Where to even start?

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
How will Matrexcoin exactly help with renewable energy? A debit card or wallet can be used for this purpose but at the same time also for traditional energy sources, right?

Do you have contracts with other (crypto) projects with green / sustainable energy goals?
good project...need of the hour

We're happy to inform that Matrexcoin is listed on
https://coinstats.app/liveprices/matrexcoin#
Wish You good luck. Interesting project.

Be careful for all
official twitter matrexcoin
is @matrexcoin
other than that we are not responsible for all kinds of announcements or messages.
and official website is : www.matrexcoin.com

Someone has recently updated Satoshi Nakamoto's page on the P2P foundation forum with "nour" status. There has been no action on his page since 2014, nour ! #NOUR #Satoshi #Nakamoto #MATREXCOIN #CRYPTO

https://www.yitaifang.com/…/0xc3e2de0b661cf58f66bde8e896905…
If you're asking yourself "Why matrexcoin?"
Matrexcoin is the first cryptocurrency to support Renewable Energy
It can be used as payment for Renewable Energy services and products soon .
Because Decentralization

https://crex24.com/exchange/MAC-BTC

Our MAC token is now listed on
http://cryptocoinsplace.com/CoinsExchangesAll.html
The currency was invested in good currency and has a future
all the best great team  thanks for Michael Andrew - Strategic advisor
and Isabella James - Financial & Regulatory advisor
welcome

If you're asking yourself "Why matrexcoin?"
Matrexcoin is the first cryptocurrency to support Renewable Energy
It can be used as payment for Renewable Energy services and products soon .
Because Decentralization
A wonderful currency with a future invested in it and has a future and a very strong team

Someone has recently updated Satoshi Nakamoto's page on the P2P foundation forum with "nour" status. There has been no action on his page since 2014, nour ! #NOUR #Satoshi #Nakamoto #MATREXCOIN #CRYPTO
Activity: 8
no offence but issuing debit card seems hard to achieve but let see how it goes.
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
Matrexcoin will have trouble getting listed anywhere because they used Machinecoin's ticker of "MAC", which is already listed at many services/exchanges.
Activity: 169
as i read the information above,it looks like a comprehensive project and i can see that this project will be in great success
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
hi
there is a video in arabic langauge about this scam token we have contacte you many time but no answer
1/you don't have any update
2/the teams are just a scam too image and name dosen't existe
3/no answer for questions
4/no one confirme that he was received to token after the sell was finished
5/no confirmation that the toen will be listed in any exchange

if you want know if it's a scam or note search about the teams and images you can fins that it's just images that any one can find in internet and can use it.address are not correct

all this and you told me that you are  a good project.we want our money and take your scam token Angry
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Matrexcoin Debit card

Will allow you to spend funds held in a matrexcoin wallet everywhere traditional credit or debit cards are accepted The Matrexcoin debit card is being developed to enable spending of select leading cryptocurrencies at highly competitive industry rates on major global currencies. A complete financial system that sonsistes of Matrexcoin exchange platform, Matrexcoin Wallet, Matrexcoin Debit card , all together run by smart contracts. The wallet will have a Two-Factor Authentication, which is the extra layer of security also known as “multi factor authentication” to prevent the risk of fraud.

None coins so far have debit or credit card.
How do you plan to achieve this I wonder ?
Activity: 95
Hi! The Private sale will start whem?
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
I admire the form of this project thread. I like that financial service platform awaited by many public would come true.

yes  best way
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think Matrexcoin is a great coin, I hope your project finds a reliable developer, because it is the stage of the initial process towards the success of the project in the future
Pages:
Jump to: