Pages:
Author

Topic: Matrexcoin is the first Cryptocurrency to support Renewable Energy - page 6. (Read 20218 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Working on a renewable energy should be able to help keeping the nature to stay good as possible.
Cause the energy generated won't give any bad effect to the environment
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is ridiculous.

Do you honestly think you can convince people your coin is legit, by taking a bunch of (probably fake) newbies, and having them make three word posts that don't even make any sense?

Your coin isn't the first crypto to support renewables.
Your coin makes no sense.
No one would be interested in buying your coin.
And just like last time, I'm sure you intend to just ignore everything I've said, and keep on shilling your scam ICO.

If you were honest, and honestly wanted to create something of value, both for yourself, and investors, you wouldn't use such cheap tactics. No one is falling for this lame attempt to grab some money.
intriguing intriguing  Interesting....anything  shaped gets my attentio

good opportunity
Matrexcoin .This is an impressive project,financial service platform awaited by many public, because it will facilitate transaction of cryptocurrency and fiat money.

yes
]

welcome
Very interesting concept. I read the whitepaper, and I must say I am pretty impressed..

Good luck with your project

yes
Matrexcoin
I really admire the look of this project thread, many explanations and information about the contents of this project including ways to earn coins and invest in this project, really very proud

best way
Matrexcoin .This is an impressive project,financial service platform awaited by many public, because it will facilitate transaction of cryptocurrency and fiat money.
of course coming
yes all best
Activity: 1

thank you
Very interesting concept. I read the whitepaper, and I must say I am pretty impressed..

Good luck with your project

+We give away 300DGB every week to our members!

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb[/center]
[/quote]

spam
Interesting technology; worth watching. Following and expecting details on distribution.
Wish You good luck. Interesting project.
Coin has been added to BitDiscuss

BitDiscuss - Cryptohead's community
In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We give away 300DGB every week to our members!

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb

what ?
yes coming soon
Pages:
Jump to: