Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe I am the last bull... - page 3. (Read 2720 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
June 28, 2013, 03:58:06 PM
Every time I think this is the bottom, another large sell comes along.

You, sir, need to study technical analysis more.  Perhaps you will get better at placing your bets.

I'm all bull.  Bears are insane.   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-will-reach-10000-245816

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2013, 03:53:41 PM
It will go up only when everyone will think bitcoin is doomed

Then it will never go up, because I will never think that bitcoin is doomed...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 28, 2013, 03:53:31 PM
Every time I think this is the bottom, another large sell comes along.
legendary
June 28, 2013, 03:53:06 PM
I think this is it.

It's going to go up from here. You can say all you want about capitulation and the "great dollar extraction" but, deep in your heart, you know that bitcoin is the future, and bitcoins will therefore inevitably go to $1,000+ USD per bitcoin.

Those of you who are waiting for another $10 drop, or another $20 drop... go for it, but you are risking more than you realize. This is not like 2011 where everyone thought the bitcoin "experiment" was over... today everyone thinks that bitcoin "or something like it" is almost certainly going to be the future of how human civilization engages in trade and storing of value.

A few more weak hands will sell in the next week or two, sure, but Coinsetter, Kraken, CryptoStreet, and dozens of other projects we haven't even heard about are in development and will be coming out soon.

tl;dr: everyone knows bitcoin is the future, even the bears who have sold and want to buy back... don't be the person who sold at the bottom

No, I dont know that. I think bitcoin is a great thing to speculate and make money on though.

If I believed bitcoin was the future, I'd buy it and hold it.. but I dont. And most people are like me, and thats why the price goes up and down.

Serious question: what do you think the future is? A different cryptocurrencies? The fiat status quo?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
June 28, 2013, 03:52:54 PM
It will go up only when everyone will think bitcoin is doomed
legendary
Activity: 896
June 28, 2013, 03:47:01 PM
I think this is it.

It's going to go up from here. You can say all you want about capitulation and the "great dollar extraction" but, deep in your heart, you know that bitcoin is the future, and bitcoins will therefore inevitably go to $1,000+ USD per bitcoin.

Those of you who are waiting for another $10 drop, or another $20 drop... go for it, but you are risking more than you realize. This is not like 2011 where everyone thought the bitcoin "experiment" was over... today everyone thinks that bitcoin "or something like it" is almost certainly going to be the future of how human civilization engages in trade and storing of value.

A few more weak hands will sell in the next week or two, sure, but Coinsetter, Kraken, CryptoStreet, and dozens of other projects we haven't even heard about are in development and will be coming out soon.

tl;dr: everyone knows bitcoin is the future, even the bears who have sold and want to buy back... don't be the person who sold at the bottom

No, I dont know that. I think bitcoin is a great thing to speculate and make money on though.

If I believed bitcoin was the future, I'd buy it and hold it.. but I dont. And most people are like me, and thats why the price goes up and down.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
June 28, 2013, 03:40:07 PM
Still at least 1 more halving to go. During a deflating bubble, fundamentals mean nothing. The price went up on psychology, the price goes down on psychology.

The Great Dollar Extraction. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
June 28, 2013, 03:39:43 PM
it's like we believe it's going to go up but know it's going to go down
legendary
June 28, 2013, 03:38:29 PM
I think this is it.

Pages:
Jump to: