Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO - page 33. (Read 6066 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

We can't miss the fact that not all cryptocurrencies will fly to the moon. Maybe your mistake was fully investing yourself in one alt coin that you didn't bother diversifying your investments. Such is a rookie mistake. Oh well, everyone learns from their mistake anyway. This is a lesson learned.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
still, a lot of potential in the crypto including ICO is not yet fully you dig. so I guess if give up now this is too early. the field of ICO is still very potent and dear to miss, so we recommend that you do not stop here.
Activity: 184
Do not be selfish, overcome the pressure by being entertained, then come back to that better spirit.
Activity: 38
Have faith in yourself, it will help you succeed, try to overcome fear. Good luck and many successfully
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
As many people kept stating here pouring money into ICO is dangerous. You should always care to look for most trusted people and projects like Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
For me, investing in ICO is a very hard work. And if I invest i spend a lot of time to find out all information about it. But ICO's aren't for everyone.  They are usually high risk investments. So if you think that it's easy , you should think twice.
Investing in ICO is not easy to do, if you dont have a boldness to take the risk of investment, then you cannot do investing properly, you might being scam and lose all your money. But when you have determination to earn a lot then you will never give up because you know there still a lot of opportunity to get a lot of earning once you found a good ICO project, maybe the best you can do is keep finding a good ICO but dont invest all your money, its better to have a other source of income if something bad happen to your investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I made a lot of money from ico, but most of the money was returned to the secondary market.

ICO is a good project for us to earn money, but somehow the last time I joined ICO I was trapped by fonzi, how stupid I did not check the ICO manufacturer's profile details. I want to rejoin ICO but my trauma has not recovered yet. I have stopped contributing to ICO since the beginning of this year. Just like you, I feel disappointed with myself
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Earning money is really a challenge. It takes a lot of responsibility on how you will manange your money. In joining ICO,  you have to be ready to take risk. It is not always a sunny day. Sometimes it rains. I think you should not give up. Be better next time. Analyze the possible reason why you lose and make it a challenge. Lessons learned makes a person a better one.
Activity: 315
Maybe Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io will recover all your money study this and invest.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Feeling very sorry for your loss. But This is not the end, you have to come again by yourself by a better knowledge about cryptocurrency, ICO, and investment. We always do a mistake, We just invest by seeing hype, By peoples false praise!

This incident or accident happened to me many days ago and now I know enough about not get to scam. Just a suggestion for you to read and read. Read this forum and gather knowledge about cryptocurrency. Read experts article and follow their command. Follow icobench or other trusted ICO tracker website 

Good Luck for the next time, Man. Go ahead.
Activity: 266
I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

This is why you need to diversify. Putting all your hard earned money on one investment is not advisable enough. Investing in ICO is 50-50. Some ICOs are fake whom their intention is to defraud and swindle the money of their investors. While we have some good ones who are ready to make your money grow.
Activity: 115
Never hate yourself... disliking is more than enough usually  Grin  Now, you are honest with yourself and you are in the right path for learning. You have lost money, make sure you have earned wisdom.
Activity: 121
Hope you can get back your money according to laws in yours country. Sadly I may say that,  most of the time it is not possible
Activity: 168
I do not know when you started buying and how many times you've tried, but I believe if you find a project that is genius at the right time, I think you will change your mind.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Of the many ico at this time, most of them fail for various reasons. And maybe you put money on a token that fails in the worst way. Developers running away are not at all cool, but that does not mean all ico is a scam.
Activity: 196
I'm sure some of the coins that will be successful in the future are the coins that are currently born. I believe many are made to fail, but some of them will be successful in the future.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
I  agree most of the ico happened in this year failed to give profit to investors . Now ico are becoming no more profitable even I stoped participating ico until they are having working product otherwise beta working product. Now choosing right ico are required huge effort.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Don't give up on initial coin offering because these can bring us to fortune. You should sort some of the ICO's out there. Follow some tips of youtubers for you you understand how to choose a good ICO. After you find a potential ICO just hold the coin or token for several months or better if you hold for one year. I can assure you that you will gain more than you expected.
Activity: 222

If in general the market capitalization is undergoing a drastic decline, I think it will affect all types of crypto, including ico. Maybe if you support a really good project, you have to wait a little longer until the market is fully recovered.
Activity: 252
I'm sorry to hear that, but there's no guarantee in this industry. Maybe some people do have bad goals, but believe me some projects are very well managed and developed with full responsibility.
Pages:
Jump to: