Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO - page 7. (Read 6063 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 14, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
With the prices of ethereum falling, there isn't much scope left for the erc20 bases currencies any way. It is time we move to alternate currencies so as to make ends meet.
How long can people even rely on ethereum? It is no longer the favorite currency of people after ethereum. I wonder which alt would rise now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
September 14, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
ICO projects are always a possibility of investment, the thing is that they are currently on a state where they are way more risky than before, but they are still profitable that is for sure, I recommend visiting ICO rating websites to start searching for polished projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 04:48:37 PM
I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

You should not give up earning money from ico since there are still a lot of good projects out there that can make the price of your investments to grow even more in the future.
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
The ICO sphere provides good opportunities for earning and everyone chooses the appropriate method based on their individual situation. Who has money, invest, who does not have money - they earn on bounty
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 04:36:05 PM
Maybe it's a bad stratagy to earn money from ICO? I think it's a bad time to invest or doing bounty now.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
September 14, 2018, 04:34:51 PM
This is actually really funny, but you don't have to have the mindset of giving up the sense of earning money in ico even after putting your efforts and time towards it. Please rethink!
Activity: 319
September 14, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
I believe that we should just wait until ICOs will be alive again, current market is really crucial for all of its players and all suffer, you're not alone.
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 14, 2018, 02:38:26 PM
Even if you made a mistake it's no reason for giving up. Any ICO may turn out to be a scum but now you have experience in these things. If you keep learning and be careful about your investment everything'll be ok.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
don't give up okay, It's not really your fault, investing into ICO is a risk, no matter how good a project might be, there is no guaranty that it will make a great return when you invest on it. so you should keep on trying but always do your research and invest right.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
September 14, 2018, 02:10:24 PM
Maybe it's just worth working on the choice of the right ICO, where would it be worth investing? Why, then, so hot to draw conclusions. There are many different investment strategies. There is diversification, to reduce the chances of losing money and many more methods.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:08:55 PM
We make regretful picks all the time, some of which we want we never made, but its all a part of gaining knowledge of, ico are a first-rate earning chance but the chance concerned is only a excessive as there's no guarantee that they may be successful and return your cash, i am guessing you had a terrible revel in of possibly got scammed, this is sincerely ordinary, and it's going to most possibly to kill you however rather make you even better in terms of preference making and chance assessment, the important element is do now not give up, cry, hate yourself as a whole lot a you in all likelihood ca, however get over it fast and get lower back, you will be amazed a what thewiser you can do
Activity: 36
September 14, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
You should only invest your spare money in ICO or altcoins. Do not use all your money. Everything is risky so keep your head cold.
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
Others are in the same boat. I've learned my lesson. If you want to participate in the ICO, don't! Wait for the first exchange listing and buy the tokens 50% off or more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
Hating yourself is a choice but not a productive emotion that can get you anywhere. You can still stay in the market and do something besides ICO that will be successful and help you raise your spirits and self-esteem. Try investing and hodling.

Yes, that is what I want people to know and understand when investing in ICOs, just as you invest in something just starting out, if that project is as successful as Google or Amazon, you think the investment of you will be bigger
Activity: 1210
September 14, 2018, 01:32:14 PM
Investing in any ICO is always a risky choice. Almost 80% of icos become scam so do your research hard and think thrice before investing into it.
Therefore, it is better to buy coins that are already on the market because at this relatively low price, it will be very profitable if the market recovers.
buying coins in my opinion is safer because coins already have a definite market.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 01:11:41 PM
Do not hate yourself because of money. They should bring joy, not vice versa. Better take a break and rest  Wink
September 14, 2018, 01:09:39 PM
I do understand what how it feels to lose money more especially when much is expected but my advise is for you to be very careful before taking part on any ICO there is much of scam in the system than you can ever imagine
Activity: 392
September 14, 2018, 12:52:12 PM
ICO investment is very risky. Yours is good you have a good amount of information about the team head and where to find him at the back door, some of us just invest not even knowing who the person is at the other end. . It is better you follow up legally not just for yourself but also for those who may fall victim of this situation, that is if you have good evidence. This is one of the few bad sides of ICO and bounty, as good as it can be, it can also turn sour, bad people will see this as an opportunity to do their evil.
Activity: 30
September 14, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
it's usual nowadays sadly, there are a lot of scam ico-s sorry for your loss:(
Activity: 24
September 14, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
can you go into details what happened?
Pages:
Jump to: