Pages:
Author

Topic: mcxNOW Fee shares : Cryptocurrency daily earnings - page 5. (Read 19503 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
hey RealSolid: congrats to this awesome update of your exchange!
the white theme is just fantastic - the dark one was grizzeling to my eyes Wink
Activity: 308
Beauty update. Glad I got a few shares, thanks mcxNOW team!
Activity: 350
So glad i bought 100 shares, though I have to say, the mock-FBI page had me, until the arrest you sentence.

I'm gullible, not pingu.
Activity: 644
thanks Kruncha, it will be nice to earn interest on Altcoins!

I agree, I think it's an awesome idea. Can't wait 'till some interest comes my way Smiley

K.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
AWESOME!! I was able to pick up some shares for .23 BTC!!! wahooo!  

nice work! Smiley
I need to explore this desposit your money interest thing and the rate, anyone care to explain it?

Quote from: mcxNOW
FAQ - Interest on deposits

How do I earn interest for having an account on mcxNOW?

You just have to deposit on the exchange. It's not necessary to trade. It's not an investment, it's only a deposit. ALL users of the exchange get interest.

Do you invest the deposited money? Why give interest payments on it?

mcxNOW doesn't participate in fractional reserve banking and keeps all deposits sent to it purely in storage for users. The reason to give interest on payments is to encourage more people to use mcxNOW over alternatives, thus generating higher exchange fees and benefiting everyone.

Unlike most of the business world mcxNOW cares not so much about maximizing profits but about empowering its users to reach financial freedom.

Does it matter when I deposit?

The interest is calculated and distributed every 6 hours. You will earn interest if you have money in your account at the moment of the calculation.

Where does the money come from with interest payments?

Every 6 hours, 25% of all fees generated by the exchange will be distributed to users.

How much money will i gain?

The more fees the exchange generates the more that will be given out to users. The larger your deposit is, the more you receive. Ex: If there is 1000 BTC deposited on the exchange and you have 10BTC, you will get 1% of the cake (1% of the 25% so 0.25% of all BTC fee generated). Therefore it is beneficial to get your friends using the exchange to increase your interest payments even more.

So I gain a % on ALL the fees collected by the exchange ?

There is a separate calculation for each coin. So if you deposit, for example, LTC, you will only gain interest on the LTC fees generated. Keep in mind that all coins are paired with BTC on the exchange, so every trade generates BTC fees.

Where can i see an estimation of the interest ?

In "My account", there is a tab for each cryptocurrency available on the exchange. On each tab you can see an estimation of the yearly interest for this coin.

The calculation is based on the precedent rate and the last payment.
(0.5*ancient rate)+(0.5*rate of the last payment)= new rate
THE DIPSLAY INTEREST IS ONLY AN ESTIMATION. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THE INTEREST AT THE MOMENT OF YOUR DEPOSIT.

Why is the interest so high?

At the day of the launch, the ratio between the fee generated and the amount of coin deposited is very high. That mean users can see a very high interest rate. People will rapidly deposit coins on the exchange to receive interest payments. The total amount of coin deposited will grow and each user will experience a lower rate. The rate will find its balance over time, we don't know it yet.

K.

thanks Kruncha, it will be nice to earn interest on Altcoins!
Activity: 644

nice work! Smiley
I need to explore this desposit your money interest thing and the rate, anyone care to explain it?

Quote from: mcxNOW
FAQ - Interest on deposits

How do I earn interest for having an account on mcxNOW?

You just have to deposit on the exchange. It's not necessary to trade. It's not an investment, it's only a deposit. ALL users of the exchange get interest.

Do you invest the deposited money? Why give interest payments on it?

mcxNOW doesn't participate in fractional reserve banking and keeps all deposits sent to it purely in storage for users. The reason to give interest on payments is to encourage more people to use mcxNOW over alternatives, thus generating higher exchange fees and benefiting everyone.

Unlike most of the business world mcxNOW cares not so much about maximizing profits but about empowering its users to reach financial freedom.

Does it matter when I deposit?

The interest is calculated and distributed every 6 hours. You will earn interest if you have money in your account at the moment of the calculation.

Where does the money come from with interest payments?

Every 6 hours, 25% of all fees generated by the exchange will be distributed to users.

How much money will i gain?

The more fees the exchange generates the more that will be given out to users. The larger your deposit is, the more you receive. Ex: If there is 1000 BTC deposited on the exchange and you have 10BTC, you will get 1% of the cake (1% of the 25% so 0.25% of all BTC fee generated). Therefore it is beneficial to get your friends using the exchange to increase your interest payments even more.

So I gain a % on ALL the fees collected by the exchange ?

There is a separate calculation for each coin. So if you deposit, for example, LTC, you will only gain interest on the LTC fees generated. Keep in mind that all coins are paired with BTC on the exchange, so every trade generates BTC fees.

Where can i see an estimation of the interest ?

In "My account", there is a tab for each cryptocurrency available on the exchange. On each tab you can see an estimation of the yearly interest for this coin.

The calculation is based on the precedent rate and the last payment.
(0.5*ancient rate)+(0.5*rate of the last payment)= new rate
THE DIPSLAY INTEREST IS ONLY AN ESTIMATION. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THE INTEREST AT THE MOMENT OF YOUR DEPOSIT.

Why is the interest so high?

At the day of the launch, the ratio between the fee generated and the amount of coin deposited is very high. That mean users can see a very high interest rate. People will rapidly deposit coins on the exchange to receive interest payments. The total amount of coin deposited will grow and each user will experience a lower rate. The rate will find its balance over time, we don't know it yet.

K.

nice work! Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
 Grin
Activity: 469
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
The leak from IRC:
http://imgur.com/a/Znbm2
very nice! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
 Grin
Its happening. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
it's finally happening, i'm so excited Smiley
Activity: 742
when mcxNOW will work again?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I chatted with RS on MCXNOW last night expressing my concerns over the delayed update. He also said 24-48 hours for the update and that there will be some great investor only features coming soon.

MD
Activity: 448
Any updates on the update?  Thought I saw in another thread that it was 24-48hrs away, back around Aug. 27th.  Any news on a new ETA?
Activity: 434
There is no point in scams. You will make much more money in the long run with a successful project or company.
This.

That is why more than 50% of new companies fail and close? Talking about real world, not crypto.
There is no point in scams. You will make much more money in the long run with a successful project or company.
This.
Pages:
Jump to: