Pages:
Author

Topic: mcxNOW Fee shares : Cryptocurrency daily earnings - page 7. (Read 19503 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I love mcxNOW, keen to get my hands on some shares, anyone interested in selling please PM me!

Smiley

Just email RS.  I'm not sure how many people (if any) have requested their money back due to the delay of the update, but if there are any free shares, it doesn't hurt to put your name in the queue.
thanks rlh, I have sent rs a messgae acouple of days ago. happy for small or biggish lot. I just like the exchange and want to be part of it!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
As one of the private Beta tester, i can say the new design is really cool.
Everything is better Smiley

Oh.; and the secret feature is game changing. It will bring all the big boys to the yard.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
I love mcxNOW, keen to get my hands on some shares, anyone interested in selling please PM me!

Smiley

Just email RS.  I'm not sure how many people (if any) have requested their money back due to the delay of the update, but if there are any free shares, it doesn't hurt to put your name in the queue.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Have you mined Bottlecaps today?
Activity: 308
great news! looking forward to it

I 2nd that!

I'll 3rd it, this is great, thanks!
onore dikeido
finally  Grin
Activity: 76

I 2nd that!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
So an update. We have just started private testing of the next massive update. I expect within 24-48 hours we should be able to go live and all feeshare holders will then have their earnings+shares. As can be understood with anything financial related I am taking my time with all changes and testing them thoroughly so noone experiences any issues.

Thanks for everyone's patience during this time and I hope everyone is as happy with the next update as the current private testers are!

This just made my entire weekend Smiley thank you RealSolid Smiley
Activity: 383
Activity: 94
Operator of mcxNOW | Programmer of MicroCash
So an update. We have just started private testing of the next massive update. I expect within 24-48 hours we should be able to go live and all feeshare holders will then have their earnings+shares. As can be understood with anything financial related I am taking my time with all changes and testing them thoroughly so noone experiences any issues.

Thanks for everyone's patience during this time and I hope everyone is as happy with the next update as the current private testers are!
Any update Realsolid? Even another date retarget would work.

+1 Smiley

Any updates???

Private testing is scheduled to begin tomorrow.

+1 Smiley

Any updates???
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

+1 Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Activity: 173
If you like trading on mcxnow, use it.

If you want to invest in mcxnow, contact real solid. I hear that there is a waiting list.

If you don't like either one of those ideas, don't do it.

If you think real solid and everyone on mcxnow are trolls... Don't feed them and go away.

I think that just about does it for mcxnow trollers exception handling.
Alex, the site is alive and well (check it out).  My suggestion, stay connected so you don't miss out (the updates are coming).
Activity: 97
Activity: 214
Thanks for the update can't wait  Tongue
Very nice update, thank you. I for one am still very satisfied I was able to get a few shares and now kinda wish I'd gotten a few more. Thanks RS, can't wait!
Pages:
Jump to: