Pages:
Author

Topic: MEDICAN COIN | We change the world by investing in the latest green technologies - page 5. (Read 997 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
As you  claimed that MCN specializes in renewable energy technologies and  energy-saving construction. So how do you use it on this project?
copper member
Activity: 36

MCAN is now backed by BlackPearl S A.
BlackPearl is real asset company based in Poland. For more information visit -
https://blackpearlcapital.pl/

copper member

Medican coin is a ERC20 based decentralized token in Ethereum Blockchain and this
is backed by real assets like Real Estate, Renewable Energy Projects, Electric Cars,
Medicinal Cannabis etc.
copper member
Do you provide bonus for token sale and What is the minimum investment?
Unfortunately, Bonus for token sale has ended. But you can purchase the tokens listed on the exchanges without any doubt now itself, as the prices are going to rise soon. You won't regret it for sure.
copper member
What is your hard cap?
There is no hard cap for our project.
copper member
Maybe I understood something wrong (then correct me), you had already had ICO in 2019. And you tokens are traded on several exchanges. So you are going to make another round of ICO, shall you?
No, We are not in ICO stage. It’s already done. And now we are creating market for MCAN and use cases.
copper member
Is there a minimum amount you need to found in total investments in order for the project to start?
We have already reached our target to initiate our projects. All of our projects are already in development phase. We suggest our investors to invest in order to gain more profit.
copper member
How medican coin works?Can you please tell us more about your project.
Medican coin is a ERC20 based decentralized token in Ethereum Blockchain and this is backed by real assets like Real Estate, Renewable Energy Projects, Electric Cars, Medicinal Cannabis etc.
We are putting 4 Billion tokens in escrow and trading our token in at least top 10 exchanges so that MCAN coin value will be increased and profit can be distributed among token holders.

Visit our website www.medicancoin.com for more detailed info
Where your project based on?
MCAN is based in Poland. But, Our products and use cases of MCAN token is widely spread across Europe.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Maybe I understood something wrong (then correct me), you had already had ICO in 2019. And you tokens are traded on several exchanges. So you are going to make another round of ICO, shall you?
copper member
I really liked your project.Would love to invest.How can I buy token?
That's great to know. You can buy our token from any of the following exhanges :
- LATOKEN
- P2PB2B
- Cointiger
- Qb.com
- Uniswap
- Coinsbit

copper member
I liked your project.What is the minimum investment I can do?
That's great to know. There is no minimum investment required. But we suggest you to invest atleast 100 Euro as there is gas fee on the ethereum blockchain.
copper member
When you are going to list in exchange?
We are already listed in the following exchanges -
• LATOKEN
• COINTIGER
• P2BPB2B
• Qb.com
• UNISWAP
• COINSBIT
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Do you provide bonus for token sale and What is the minimum investment?
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
I really liked your project.Would love to invest.How can I buy token?
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Medican coin is a ERC20 based decentralized token in Ethereum Blockchain and this is backed by real assets like Real Estate, Renewable Energy Projects, Electric Cars, Medicinal Cannabis etc.
We are putting 4 Billion tokens in escrow and trading our token in at least top 10 exchanges so that MCAN coin value will be increased and profit can be distributed among token holders.

Where your project based on?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Do you have a whitepaper? can I get the link?
Hi
Here is the updated link to our whitepaper

https://token.medicancoin.com/mcan_wp_en.pdf
Thanks for the reply.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
I liked your project.What is the minimum investment I can do?
Activity: 16
When you are going to list in exchange?
Activity: 24
Is there a minimum amount you need to found in total investments in order for the project to start?
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: