Pages:
Author

Topic: Meet the New Generation Cryptocurrency : PRIZM - page 4. (Read 31732 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
All roads lead to the Roy Club. Prizm cryptocurrency rate is constantly growing !!!

PRIZM is the solution to all my issues, and financial including.
Activity: 110
All roads lead to the Roy Club. Prizm cryptocurrency rate is constantly growing !!!
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
guys any update on the wallets at livecoins?

yes it has been under maintence that time dut the new version of node syncing.

All Official links only on PRIZM github Account -
https://github.com/prizmspace/PrizmCore
Any English speaking person alive here?

hello, please, ask if any quesions.
Activity: 68
Any English speaking person alive here?
guys any update on the wallets at livecoins?
is the wallet in livecoins under maintenance?  i am not able to withdraw 
A couple of questions for the new PRIZM core, if I may...

Forging is kind of mining ⛏
Is it utilizing computer resources like processing power or memory?

If yes, what is the optimum computer configuration for forging?

Windows or MAC?
Any Special requirements to increase success rate in forging blocks?

Another two questions:
1) how can I move the PZM core node to run as a mobile application on external disk, instead of installing it on my computer hard disk,
2) can I download a copy of the PZM blockchain instead of letting noda synchronize and download the blockchain database that is time consuming?

Thank you in advance 😊

Hello , Yes Forging In POS  is like mining in POW.. for that one needs to install nodes and do forging, meaning gettin new coins as award for maintaining the working condition of this or that blockchain.
But there is not at all any requirement to the computer /machine because it is not like classical mining in pow but in how it is in all pos coins.

The advantage of prizm Coin is that apart from possibility of forging -
1. You can have a node either on the computer or on the remote server.
2. Yes it is possible , I can send you the database in pm on your request, as I’m not having it in hand with me while writing this post-
- Prizm is using unique PARAMINING technology. In short, YOU DONT NEED TO INSTALL NODE IN ORDER TO GENERATE NEW COINS. EVERY USER WITH SIMPLE WALLET WHO HAS A BALANCE OF MORE THAN 1 PRIZM IS CONSTANTLY CREATING NEW UNITS.
Yes, of course, it is a must to have a node for those who are ready to participate in maintaining the working condition of blockchain of prizm - and the more nodes the better !!!
But earning wise,  paramining is much more profitable than forging if you are asking about it  Smiley

More info you can check out here in white paper (pages 25-26)
http://prizm.club/en/whitepaper/
question

every time i add new coins,  it resets.  why?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Because every time you add coins to your balance , the new coins which were generated from the previous period before u added - are added to your Main Balance. In Prizm, every holder of coins , without installing the node, generates and is making new coins with Paramining -unique know-how technology which allows you to create coins neither with mining equipment (POW) nor with holding a node (pos).
Feel free to ask further!
question

Because every time you add coins to your balance , the new coins which were generated from the previous period before u added - are added to your Main Balance. In Prizm, every holder of coins , without installing the node, generates and is making new coins with Paramining -unique know-how technology which allows you to create coins neither with mining equipment (POW) nor with holding a node (pos).
Feel free to ask further!
folks,

How many coins do I need to start my stake.   I mean for daily or weekly stake

thank you

...and sorry for a noob question

Hey, paramining (which is the generation of new coins by your wallet) starts @ minimum balance of 1 coin and ends @ 1000000 coins balance. The speed of generation of new coins depends on two parameters -
- balance in your personal wallet
-total balance of coins of your followers.
More info you can check out here in white paper (pages 25-26)
http://prizm.club/en/whitepaper/

If any more questions, please feel free to ask!!!
Activity: 3
A couple of questions for the new PRIZM core, if I may...

Forging is kind of mining ⛏
Is it utilizing computer resources like processing power or memory?

If yes, what is the optimum computer configuration for forging?

Windows or MAC?
Any Special requirements to increase success rate in forging blocks?

Another two questions:
1) how can I move the PZM core node to run as a mobile application on external disk, instead of installing it on my computer hard disk,
2) can I download a copy of the PZM blockchain instead of letting noda synchronize and download the blockchain database that is time consuming?

Thank you in advance 😊
question

folks,

How many coins do I need to start my stake.   I mean for daily or weekly stake

thank you

...and sorry for a noob question
Activity: 13
Дyмaю, чтo этoт poлик пoмoжeт мнoгим oпpeдeлитьcя, кaкaя жe кpиптoмoнeтa нa ceгoдня выгoднee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5bTGZoF9o
sorry folks,   

noob question

but is this a POS coin?

thank you

hey, yes it is,
but there is a difference from classical POS, because new coins are bing generated not only by nodes but by all the users' wallets wut positive balance more than 1 coin
sorry folks,   

noob question

but is this a POS coin?

thank you
Prizm is now more Fast, Stable, Secure and Detailed.

PrizmCore 1.9.18 Changelog.

Source Code - https://github.com/prizmspace/PrizmCore

1. The Big Things

1.1. Enforced SSL encryption - increased privacy and security

When you start PrizmCore for first time with prizm.apiServerHost=0.0.0.0:

- PrizmCore generates self-signed SSL certificate

- There is a "SSL CERTIFICATE SHA1 FINGERPRINT" message in your log during first run - note the SHA-1 fingerprint of generated certificate. You can compare this fingerprint to the one shown in the browser. If they are equal you can be sure that there is no man-in-the-middle intercepting your connection.

- PrizmCore enables SSL encryption using this certificate

- to open PrizmCore web interface you have to open https://localhost:9976, not the http:// one

- SSL usage is enforced only if the web interface is expected to be accesible from the outer world

- whenever you want you can set up your own self-signed or trusted SSL certificate inside prizm.properties

- browser will warn you, that "Your connection is not private". It is OK for self-signed certificates - encryption is still works as expected, but your browser does not trust such certificate.

- you can disable SSLEnforce by setting prizm.apiServerEnforceSSL to "false" in prizm.properties

- most significant thigs the SSL does: encrypts your adminPassword (when using administrative APIs), encrypts passphrases of forging users, increases privacy of Web Interface users, protects from man-in-the-middle attacks

1.2 New API: GetAccountChildren - more info about your account

- response contains direct disciples of given account

- response includes balance, amount and disciples count for every of your disciple

- this is "HierarchyAPI" request, so it is available only from localhost by default

- this is not performance-heavy API, so you can open it for outter world

1.3. PrizmCore Web Interface feature "Disciples"

- you can inspect your disciples, their balances, amount, their own disciples count inside the PrizmCore Web Interface

- feature is based on GetAccountChildren API

- this feature is only accessible from localhost

- if you want to make it available for remote clients, set prizm.allowAPIHierarchyOnlyLocalhost to "false" and prizm.allowAPIHierarchyWithoutPassword to "true". It is also recommended to add "GetAccountHierarchy" to prizm.disabledAPIs to avoid violations

- Feature is available in the side menu for your account, and in "Disciples" tab in any account modal window

- Inside "Disciples" tab displayed disciples count is limited by 100

1.4. Adaptive validation - blockchain sync is faster then ever

- significantly increases blockchain download speed

- blockchain download speed increases with every downloaded block

- max blockchain download speed is reached approximately after 2000 downloaded blocks

- hard/solid drive read time is decreased

- database lock time decreased

- garbage collector delays decreased

1.5 Blokchain recovery - stable and reliable

- PrizmCore now can recover almost any blockchain files inside prizm_db directory

- PrizmCore now can detect blockchain errors during runtime and fix them automatically

- PrizmCore stability is greatly increased

2. The small things:

- change white background under generated passphrase in PrizmCore Web Interface

- generated passphrases in PrizmCore Web Interface now has 19 words instead of 12

- generated passphrases in PrizmCore Web Interface now starts with "prizm" keyword

- generated passphrase entropy bits increased from 128 to 192 bits

- fixed "sidebar not showing during first logon into PrizmCore Web Interface" bug

- forbbidden "GetBlockchainTransaction" for GENESIS account, because bad guys were overloading nodes with public API by spamming this request, you can inspect latest GENESIS transactions inside it's Account Ledger

- fixed PrizmCore Web Interface translation inaccuracies

- fixed "Error of 364696 block"

- fixed some garbace collector overhead possibilities

- fixed API "getParent - activated by PPPP" error

- fixed PrizmCore hang up during parsing broken transaction bytes

- increased clearness of log messages.

#PRIZM #PZM #PrizmCoin #paramining

Source: http://cwt.top/en/news/2854/prizm-is-now-more-fast-stable-secure-and-detailed
Oкoлo 2x лeт пapaмaйню мoнeтy Prizm. Haблюдaя зa кpиптoвaлютным pынкoм cдeлaлa вoт тaкoй poлик
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuUZqk8zSwI&feature=youtu.be
нaдeюcь вaм пoмoжeт этa инфopмaция для cpaвнeния, кaкaя мoнeтa выгoднee нa ceгoдня.

why use Russian in the international topic? And second, topic is about to be dead, even abandoned by a team. Why there is no updates for month?

Hey, sorry about that, the reason for Russian language comments is that PRIZM has a huge community in Russia, and Russian speaking countries, the updates will be posted regularly here for English-speaking users.
Activity: 3
Oкoлo 2x лeт пapaмaйню мoнeтy Prizm. Haблюдaя зa кpиптoвaлютным pынкoм cдeлaлa вoт тaкoй poлик
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuUZqk8zSwI&feature=youtu.be
нaдeюcь вaм пoмoжeт этa инфopмaция для cpaвнeния, кaкaя мoнeтa выгoднee нa ceгoдня.

why use Russian in the international topic? And second, the topic is about to be dead, even abandoned by a team. Why there is no updates for a month?

There isn't abandoning here. Prizm coin is working very fine.
Very soon the English version will too be posted.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: