Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡MEGA MINER!⚡new CRYPTO SCRATCH CARD⚡Instant wins up to 2 BTC⚡Prov. Fair⚡8BET.io - page 45. (Read 17023 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 0
Happy Wednesday Smiley

Use ZMBGU to claim 20 free spins @ 0.015 mBTC per spin on Egypt Sands!

Play Free Roulette at 8Bet, with up to 100x payouts on your lucky number!
Bye!
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
The amount from the free spins is random based on our own luck. You may win bigger or you may even win nothing from the free spins. Bigger winning from the free spins means bigger amount to wager before your balance is withdrawable. Do not expect to get big amount of money for free and do not complain what you get from free bonuses such as free spin.

Teach me please...Ppl here was saying that minimum/maximum withdrawal from those codes is 2 mbtc. Now u understand why im surprised?

It is true that the minimum withdraw and maximum withdraw from the code is 2mBTC. It seems that you think the codes will always give you the minimum withdraw 2mbtc. It is not like that. First you play the free spins, any amount you win from the free spins cant be withdrawn until you complete the wagering requirement. Once you complete the wagering requirement, you are able to withdraw it but if your remaining balance is less than 2mbtc then you need to play more to increase your balance.

And in order to meet the withdrawal requirement, you can also lose games and hence lose your money too. No site gives you 100% free money.
By the way, what are the wagering requirements in order to cash out the winnings from the free spin/code ?
Hi again!
Get 20 free spins on Coinopolis to the first 20 who use XWWSS to claim @ 0.015 mBTC per spin.
Two Crypto lottery draws each day, 8Bet jackpot now OVER $630,500!!! Try your luck at the Free Crypto Lottery

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
has everyone known how many times a newbie can claim the code?
My supposition is that is the same period for eveyone, not sure but this seems to be about two weeks or 15 days.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
He does not write about the minimum withdrawal limit.
His point is that he used the code for free spins, which is provided by support every few days.
I ever won 9 mBtc and lost that all after trying to increase withdrawal limited.

I'm not sure can claim it every day when become to established member. the code has uncertainly limited.

has everyone known how many times a newbie can claim the code?
Get 20 free spins on Crypto Cowboys to the first 20 who use CUMML to claim @ 0.015 mBTC per spin.

Play the top Monero Slots at 8Bet
Bye!
Use VNG9B to claim 20 free spins @ 0.015 mBTC per spin on Crystal Craze!
Scratch to win big on the 8Bet Dash Scratch Cards

Best of luck!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
The amount from the free spins is random based on our own luck. You may win bigger or you may even win nothing from the free spins. Bigger winning from the free spins means bigger amount to wager before your balance is withdrawable. Do not expect to get big amount of money for free and do not complain what you get from free bonuses such as free spin.

Teach me please...Ppl here was saying that minimum/maximum withdrawal from those codes is 2 mbtc. Now u understand why im surprised?

It is true that the minimum withdraw and maximum withdraw from the code is 2mBTC. It seems that you think the codes will always give you the minimum withdraw 2mbtc. It is not like that. First you play the free spins, any amount you win from the free spins cant be withdrawn until you complete the wagering requirement. Once you complete the wagering requirement, you are able to withdraw it but if your remaining balance is less than 2mbtc then you need to play more to increase your balance.
Happy Saturday everyone! 

Use QGIL0 to claim 20 free spins @ 0.015 mBTC per spin on Hack the Bank!
Scratch to win big on the 8Bet Online Scratch Cards
Team 8Bet
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Finally, I was able to claim it and won 0.2 mBtc

0.2 mbtc? Its not much lol i thought its 2 mbtc

He does not write about the minimum withdrawal limit.
His point is that he used the code for free spins, which is provided by support every few days. For example here in the last post:

Use L8HQH to claim 20 free spins @ 0.015 mBTC per spin on Wild 5x Wins!

Thanks to this code in free spins, he managed to win 0.2 mBTC.

It's not much, but it's all free money.  Cool
Use L8HQH to claim 20 free spins @ 0.015 mBTC per spin on Wild 5x Wins!

Two Crypto lottery draws each day, 8Bet jackpot now OVER $632,100!!! Try your luck at the Free Crypto Lottery

Bye!
Activity: 47

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

Activity: 47
to claim it every 8 hours ..
8 hours when make deposit or have refferal. If doesn't, free ticket available for next 18 hours.

It looks like this waiting time between claims is getting longer with the amount of tickets. The first 5 tickets can be claimed every 8 hours. Later this time is extended to 12 hours of waiting. Probably the next level is the 18 hours you are talking about.
yeah, why don't you have a deposit to reduce it?

Use IAHEX to claim 20 free spins @ 0.015 mBTC per spin on Egypt Sands![/url]

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
8 hours when make deposit or have refferal. If doesn't, free ticket available for next 18 hours.

It looks like this waiting time between claims is getting longer with the amount of tickets. The first 5 tickets can be claimed every 8 hours. Later this time is extended to 12 hours of waiting. Probably the next level is the 18 hours you are talking about.

Referrals work just as well

But there's a little catch that I hope that OP and staff can look into,

If you got a referral you being in (8 hours) mode for 30 days
but that's doesn't differ from getting more referrals, I explain: if for example you get two hundred refs at once, or let's say in the same day, that doesn't change anything, the refferal mode will expire on 30 days. so the period you benefit from stay 30 days
so the numbers of users you refer doesn't really matter, it's 30 days anyway
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054

Use IAHEX to claim 20 free spins @ 0.015 mBTC per spin on Egypt Sands![/url]
Use IAHEX to claim 20 free spins @ 0.015 mBTC per spin on Egypt Sands!

From 8BET - Zero Margin Bitcoin Lotto
Get 20 free spins on Coinopolis to the first 20 who use AJ2J2 to claim @ 0.015 mBTC per spin.

From 8BET - Bitcoin Lottery
Hi again!
Use Y802E to claim 20 free spins @ 0.015 mBTC per spin on Crypto Cowboys!

Spin with BCH on our exclusive  Bitcoin Cash Slots!
8BET - Bitcoin Lottery
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

Pages:
Jump to: